SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada – I had to laugh thinking about me and A with this one. I always take movies with me and I had A watching my favorite movie and he was just downing it the whole time. I’m like hey this is my favorite movie…you’re just not getting it! I told him he needed to know the history, because this particular one though it wasn’t a sequel, it sort of fed off of these other ones. This poor man, I had him watching all 3 parts of this movie trilogy, and told him now you’ll be ready for the 4th when it comes out. :o

J2 what trilogy you have that man watching????? I hope its not a chick flick LOL

:lol:

Worst, it was Pirates of the Caribbean. (Remember I have little kids and am still very much into the Disney movies, it’s all they’ll let me watch. :whistle:) He seemed ok with these but it was Black Beard that we just couldn't agree on, he completely ruined that movie for me. :angry:

J2, i love pirates 1 and 3.. i havn't seen part 2 yet tho..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone....looks like some good conversation happening up in through here :yes:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Congrats on all the good news ..starting journeys...summer trips..interview preperations...adjustments ..prayers and bessings to the yardie Family !!

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Congrats on all the good news ..starting journeys...summer trips..interview preperations...adjustments ..prayers and bessings to the yardie Family !!

hey heaven sent.. how are u.. ur in skool right?? ready for summer break?

Timeline
Hey Philly... glad to see things are going good w/ hubby!! Looks like I'll have to get cable soon! LOL... We're missing out on some shows. :yes:

Ugh no wonder why hubby is bored you have no cable?? So what does he have to do all day??

I wanna try to go without cable for the summer. I’m sure with everything most likely will be re runs and hey I could use the three months savings but then I think again and I'm like can I really do it?? I'm such a tv junkie its crazy!!

Did anyone watch the Teh Game on CW on Friday? It was the season finale and I SWEAR I love Derwin. The stuff he said to Mel at the end just made me melt and I feel sorry for Kelly but hey that is what you wanted right??

Ooooooh, you say what? What happened with Kelly? I love this show but I never can catch it. I'm always stuck with the reruns on Sunday. Do you know if they stream past episodes?

No I don't think so... I even think CW is thinking of doing away with the show which is really pissing me off. Well Kelly has kicked Jason out and told him she wants a divorce. Jason has tried to do everything to get back with her but Kelly wouldn’t budge. Well she ended up dating some ugly body builder to make Jason mad and when she tried to break it off with him he tried to rough her up. Well the daughter called Jason and he came over and beat his rass but the guy pressed charges on Jason so he went to jail. Well Kelly was there for him for the couple of days and when he got out she was so happy and went to hug and kiss him but at the door was Jason’s new boo Camille waiting for him he told Kelly thanks for all she has done and went to his new boo’s awaiting arms. Kelly's face was CRACKED!!! Oh and Derwin and Mel finally got married.....

Man I enjoyed this show! Will it come back next season? I think Jason was so wrong for leading Kelly on..with the hand on the glass mess!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

hey heaven sent.. how are u.. ur in skool right?? ready for summer break?

Hey quana..i'm fine ..yes i'm in school...but i'm on break now ( thank god).. going to Ja next month cant wait ..lol

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

These people at the USCIS done pissed me off, now I have my Husband on the phone and she keeps telling me that I am not supposed to get a Green card #######??? So I asked for a manager and she said they have the same information I have and then she banged on me! :ranting: That's it I am now on reporting her, this is gonna be a long day.......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey everyone.... DERRON GOT HIS SOCIAL!!! Ok.. the guy from the SS called him and said his number was out and should be on it's way... I think we will still stop by on Thursday to get a copy/letter so he can start using it! HE IS SO EXCITED!!! :dance:

mrs buggy good to have u back sweetie and i see hubby had joined us LOL.. that is GREAT.. i wish Roger was here so they could keep each other company..by the time roger comes in june, hubby will be apart of the workforce.

I WANT to go to Houston Caribfest July 4th weekend!! man party all day and night and since i can't get OOT no time soon, then that will be the next best thing to sumfest right now!! ohhh i hope i can pull it off..

Hey Quana!! Ok.. first things first... Roger will be here in June?!?!?!? We NEED to get together!! How long will he be here??? OMG, I'm so excited... I can only imagine how you feel! Ok.. next- I want to go to houstons Caribfest!!!! This sounds like a road trip to me :whistle:

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
These people at the USCIS done pissed me off, now I have my Husband on the phone and she keeps telling me that I am not supposed to get a Green card #######??? So I asked for a manager and she said they have the same information I have and then she banged on me! :ranting: That's it I am now on reporting her, this is gonna be a long day.......

Awe Philly... dont' let them get to you. But I know how you feel... they were getting mad at us cuz we didn't change our address. AND WE DID!! Almost 2 years ago!!!! They are not the smartest ppl working up there!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No I don't think so... I even think CW is thinking of doing away with the show which is really pissing me off. Well Kelly has kicked Jason out and told him she wants a divorce. Jason has tried to do everything to get back with her but Kelly wouldn’t budge. Well she ended up dating some ugly body builder to make Jason mad and when she tried to break it off with him he tried to rough her up. Well the daughter called Jason and he came over and beat his rass but the guy pressed charges on Jason so he went to jail. Well Kelly was there for him for the couple of days and when he got out she was so happy and went to hug and kiss him but at the door was Jason’s new boo Camille waiting for him he told Kelly thanks for all she has done and went to his new boo’s awaiting arms. Kelly's face was CRACKED!!! Oh and Derwin and Mel finally got married.....

daaamn so i've been missing ALL of that

so what happened to the girl who was preggers for derwin?

Well while they were getting married the “first time” his phone rang (which he should have had turned off) and it was her calling to tell him she was having the baby. So he left the ceremony and went to see her deliver. Mel went to the hospital and sat in the waiting room and ended up falling asleep. Once the baby was born Derwin came and woke her and took him to go see the baby. Mel of course started crying whes she seen him I think she is so bummed its not theirs together but right then Derwin spit the tightest game to her ever and they ended up getting married in the hospital chapel.

Oh yeah Derwin went to ask for Me's hand in marriage from her parents who of course didn’t approve the mother even smacked Derwin TREE times. I said better him then me because afta the first smack I would have smacked her rass right back.

Oh and Kelly ended up punching Tasha dead in the nose at the wedding because she found out Tasha hooked Jason up with Camille. That season finale was all of that!!!

OMG !!!!!! Thanks for the update because I missed it Friday night.

07.28.07---------- Met Mr Jeffs

07.28.08 --------- Married Mr Jeffs

11.13.08 --------- Mailed AOS to Chicago

12.01.08 --------- Checks Cashed

12.08.08 --------- Received NOA1

12.11.08 --------- Received Biometrics

12.12.08 --------- Bio done

03.27.09 --------- Received EAD and AP

04.07.09 --------- Received Interview Letter

05.19.09 --------- Interview

05.21.09 --------- Card Production Ordered

05.26.09 --------- Welcome Letter Received

PRAYER CHANGES THINGS .

Timeline

Yayy.. heaven, how long ya stay fa??? man girl i wish i was a teacher, i would go and stay all summer long..

yeah mon, buggy.. so far my baby is saving his money and is right on track to be here mid june.. i am soo glad i held out cuz i have so much love and respect for him doing it himself.. not that i would have looked at him different for needing my help.. i just think if he wants to be w/ me bad enough then he really should get his stuff togethr like I do when i scrip and scrap for those trips.. he has 6mths where he can stay so we will see, if things go well he might be here the whole time..

i just found out about caribfest so i am geeked up.. see all plans for a caribbean trip was pretty much nixed since roger will be here, but w/ this houston event.. i get the a lil of the flava and its like u say???ROAD TRIP!!!!

now my dilemma buggy.. roger too, is not a partyer like me.. i don't know if he will be down w/ all that will be going on...hey he can always stay in the hotel right?? LOL

Awe Philly... dont' let them get to you. But I know how you feel... they were getting mad at us cuz we didn't change our address. AND WE DID!! Almost 2 years ago!!!! They are not the smartest ppl working up there!

Hey Mrs Buggy,

I finally got a hold of a supervisor who had some sense and was able to help me. He advised that the paperwork is unable to be located in the main Homeland Security database and we have to make an Info-pass appointment to investigate the case. :o I am hotter than fish grease right now, so basically you are telling me my Husband doesn't exist #######?? I have got a damn headache now!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hey Mrs Buggy,

I finally got a hold of a supervisor who had some sense and was able to help me. He advised that the paperwork is unable to be located in the main Homeland Security database and we have to make an Info-pass appointment to investigate the case. :o I am hotter than fish grease right now, so basically you are telling me my Husband doesn't exist #######?? I have got a damn headache now!

WHAT????why can't they just look in the computer and see that he is supposed to have his GC???? :blink::angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.