SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Do you want me to assit you if so I need more information. My husband lives in Kingston and I travel there quite often.

Personally, for my 1st trip I wouldn't go alone, I would take a friend whom I could trust. Trust me leave AJ alone, you can find cheaper flights than AJ.

i was just going through aj ecause thats what i wws told was better but thats why im trying to find out ...he lives in spanishtown i was trying to be close to the embassy was my goal because most likely the trip will be for the interview because i cant take off alot at work

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, so this will be the only time you wouldl have been to Jamaica is for the interview. You are filing a K1, there maybe a small problem with that during the interview. You need to put that question out there for some guidance. One of the questions they generally ask is how many time have you been to see your SO? Just thinking out loud here.

Now for the interview, we have name of hotels that are close by the embassy on the LDR Jamaican Survival Post thread, so that will be no problem there.

I wouldn't travel 3 hours out of my way to an airport just to avoid a small lay-over.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline
Okay, so this will be the only time you wouldl have been to Jamaica is for the interview. You are filing a K1, there maybe a small problem with that during the interview. You need to put that question out there for some guidance. One of the questions they generally ask is how many time have you been to see your SO? Just thinking out loud here.

Now for the interview, we have name of hotels that are close by the embassy on the LDR Jamaican Survival Post thread, so that will be no problem there.

I wouldn't travel 3 hours out of my way to an airport just to avoid a small lay-over.

yeah i know im trying to make a trip its just difficult with my work and stuff.. thanks for the advice it appreciated..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah i know im trying to make a trip its just difficult with my work and stuff.. thanks for the advice it appreciated..

I think I read your story. You met your SO here in the states as a lifeguard right?

Timeline

Whew! What an evening... I thought my laptop died :huh: took me 2 hours to get it back up...

Princess, where are you getting the photos done? I would take just's advice and get enough - although I know the shop in Mobay keeps them in the computer - they said just refer to the # of the pics and they can print more if you need. I would get at least 6 - I think you need 2 for the g325 - then for the medical and police - so, use your judgment - does your SO lose things? If so, just get the 4 for now, and get more when you get to that stage.

He says there is a place in Lucea we can do it...

If you have the name of the place in MoBay I won't turn it down...

Thankfully he does not lose things, and I got him a folder to keep all the Visa stuff in, so I want to get what we need.

I may even get an extra one to tape on my rear view mirror :wub: :sick: :lol:

2 more sleeps :dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello everyone!! I guess it will be "good morning" when you all read this.

Nat, thanks for posting the prices on the shots!

JAPrincess (I think that is who asked). I think you need 13 total passport photos, from start to finish. 1 for G-325, 2 for police cert, 4 for medical, and 6 for the interview (according to packet 3 that Islandwoman so kindly emailed me).

Sus, congrats on the upcoming wedding!!!! That is soooooon!!! I can't believe not one of us figured out you might be referring to a honeymoon when you said you and your SO were going to be cutting yourselves off from other humans.

I'm wondering how Ells is doing? She was bummed last I heard. I hope she is OK.

Sorry if I missed anyone.

Oh, and you all have me nervous to visit Montego Bay now. I was always careful and was aware what went on, but now it seems really bad.

Timeline

I think I read your story. You met your SO here in the states as a lifeguard right?

yes i did meet him here working as a lifeguard

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning all!

Got an email from Digicel:

Digicel Jamaica Double Bubble PROMOTION tomorrow 16th April!!!

This Thursday, all Digicel Jamaica top up purchased will receive a free credit for the same amount!!! (up to $1000)

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
He says there is a place in Lucea we can do it...

If you have the name of the place in MoBay I won't turn it down...

Thankfully he does not lose things, and I got him a folder to keep all the Visa stuff in, so I want to get what we need.

Princess, I don't remember the name of the place, sorry - I know it was in downtown - you go down the street past Digicel, and there was a little photoshop - we had a taxi driver show us where it was when we told him what we needed -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good evening everyone..

Congratulations Justucia......... again I don't understand how this visa process is working, how are people who filed in 2009 getting approvals over those of us who filed in the late summer and fall of 2008.

Whatever GOD has in-stored for me must me awesome... Because we are on his time.

Hey Rox- hang in there. Trust me, I was just like you. It took us almost 2 years to get hubby here. Turns out we werent the only ones that were in a box of "misplaced" files. I dont think that will happen to you. Hang in there :) I know it is hard!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My2, I would travel out of the Norfolk International Airport, using American Airline.

I dont think Norfolk is international, is it?

I used to live over there

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello everyone!! I guess it will be "good morning" when you all read this.

Nat, thanks for posting the prices on the shots!

I'm wondering how Ells is doing? She was bummed last I heard. I hope she is OK.

Mornin' everyone.

I was just thinking yesterday that it's been a while since we've heard from Ells. Did she say she was taking a break from VJ?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning all!

Got an email from Digicel:

Digicel Jamaica Double Bubble PROMOTION tomorrow 16th April!!!

This Thursday, all Digicel Jamaica top up purchased will receive a free credit for the same amount!!! (up to $1000)

How long is the credit good for?? I wonder if I can purhcase credit now but I wont need it until the end of next month. I think that's too long right??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.