SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Someone help me out here.....it tastes like Jagermeister......or cough syrup. Very similar.

Keep forgetting the name of it.

does his Mom or one of his friends have a stove you could use?

Can you make a cake on the grill or over a fire.

um....magnum? haha

I dont know what jagermister tastes like..but magnum does taste a bit like cough syrup

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Someone help me out here.....it tastes like Jagermeister......or cough syrup. Very similar.

um....magnum? haha

I dont know what jagermister tastes like..but magnum does taste a bit like cough syrup

Yep. Thought of it same time as you. Great minds..................

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
O.k. I found a bakery in Mobay I think some of you have heard of it its called Captain's. Well for a 10 inch cake its 1900 JA. I was like dang that is a little over 20.00 bucks!! Jeez ma Kneez.. Umm wonder if I can make some cupcakes at home and smuggle them in my suitcase instead. They might be a little smooshed but they were made with (L) . (And saving some money)...LOL

I love Captains for their breads and bullahs, don't care for their cakes. Why not carry the cupcakes in hand.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
O.k. I found a bakery in Mobay I think some of you have heard of it its called Captain's. Well for a 10 inch cake its 1900 JA. I was like dang that is a little over 20.00 bucks!! Jeez ma Kneez.. Umm wonder if I can make some cupcakes at home and smuggle them in my suitcase instead. They might be a little smooshed but they were made with (L) . (And saving some money)...LOL

I love Captains for their breads and bullahs, don't care for their cakes. Why not carry the cupcakes in hand.

If it was me they would be gone before I even got there. :whistle:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

lol, girl you wrong for that :bonk: . Back in the day, when you could carry just about anything in your carryon, I had a box of cake mix, but I took it out the box and put it into a zip lock bag, not the right thing to do at the time, security had fun with it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

um....magnum? haha

Yep. Thought of it same time as you. Great minds..................

:yes:

lol.. mi knoa di magnum very well jg :devil: .. but i didn't know what jeigermaster was LOL

:innocent:

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

lol, girl you wrong for that :bonk: . Back in the day, when you could carry just about anything in your carryon, I had a box of cake mix, but I took it out the box and put it into a zip lock bag, not the right thing to do at the time, security had fun with it.

This is too funny!

Dillon, here is a webcast site:

http://www.ustream.tv/

Thanks sus I knew you would know.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Not that I know of. I have been to a couple of JA houses and no one has had a working oven. I thought that was typical but I guess not huh?

Oh I didn't think I could take them on board..

lol.. mi knoa di magnum very well jg :devil: .. but i didn't know what jeigermaster was LOL

Never tried it but I have heard much about it!!!

LOL I bet they did... I know they looked at you like man she made this easy...

Timeline

Here Dada:

STOVE TOP COFFEE CAKE

1 1/2 c. sifted flour

2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

1/3 c. sugar

1 egg, beaten

1/4 c. melted shortening

1/2 c. pineapple juice

Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl. Combine egg, shortening, and juice. Add to flour mixture and mix well. Grease an 8 inch heavy skillet and line bottom with 3 layers of waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in skillet. Sprinkle with topping. Cover with tight fitting lid. Place on stove top on very low heat. Bake 40 minutes.

TOPPING:

1/4 c. nuts

4 tbsp. sugar

1 tbsp. butter

1 tbsp. cinnamon

Or my favorite -

Get whip cream, and thin chocolate wafer cookies - Spread whip cream on each cookie and stack them in a log shape - coat the entire outside with whip cream and refridgerate - The cookies get soft from the cream, so so good -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Philly, while I don't know what you remember about Gustav, that hurricane DEFINITELY is permanently etched in my memory.

I flew to Jamaica the Thursday it was scheduled to hit there, against the wishes of EVERYONE I know. But that was the trip where I wanted to see how serious things could get with my SO. It was during that trip (my 4th to Negril in less than a year) that I became 100% sold on him and our future. I love how we were confined to the hotel while the power/water were out. I still tell him that I want to "play Gustav" which means isolate ourselves from the rest of the world. Fond memories...

SO! I get home from work and check the mail and to my EXTREME delight, I had a letter from USCIS! I started jumping around and screaming! :dance::D:dance: I was SO HAPPY about FINALLY receiving my NOA2.

I opened it, and it was merely a notice that they received my change of address. :angry: :angry: :angry: No touch on the website.either.

Hey Nat,

I have been trying to respond to these posts all day, lets just I have had an eventful day. In a good way though :thumbs:

That story is so sweet, my memory of Gustav is not so fond~ My girl J2 and I were waiting to to board the plane on Friday when our flight was canceled and all hell broke loose in Philly INTL! So we had to return to the airport @ Midnight and pray to be re-booked as stand by. Well our prayers an diligence worked because we were re-booked and on our way to our Misters. J2 was # 1 and I was # 2 LOL so I always affectionately call her # 1 :yes:

Sorry about the NOA2, soon come Sis! It is going to come when you least expect it, I stalked the site everyday a few times a day checking on the status of my case. The days I didn't check I found out I was approved 2 days prior :lol:

Awww, not the one in the pictures. Sorry to hear this, I know he is going to be missed by you and the others. (F)

See that's what I'm afraid of getting this stray and it turns out like the General. I am already a frequent contributor to the SPCA.

Girl, hush your mouth! How you gonna send that this way. You know I’m going Air Jamaica too and I said I would never fly them again….hahahahaha :lol:

LOL @ you being a frequent contributor to the SPCA!

I am not gonna say a word :whistle: :whistle: you know I wrote a damn letter and never recvd a response! Mi cyaan botha LOL and you know I said the same thing too and have take them again countless times :bonk:

Yes girl IT dissed the mess out of her. Did you see how he said he felts everyone's rass but Sapphayri was the only one that gave in?? I was like Wow!!

I watched Charm School yesterday. Them girls are a mess I couldn’t believe she pulled her hair and why does everyone seem like a drunk? Its o.k. so far but I think I’m over Charm School. To me Monique had the best one or maybe its because I’m pro Monique who knows..lol

I agree about New York I rather see a New York 3 than this mess. I wonder how long it will last??

Hey Dada,

I too watched Charm School last night all I can say is WOW a hot mess! Ok why did the chick Bethany Mean mug that Brittany Starr ( where did she pick this name up from) in the head? I had to rewind it 3 times I was laughing so hard! Even the girls from Real Chance said the girls from R.O.L. were crazy haaaaaaaa

Do you remember on R>O>L when Brittany Starr said her Grandfather was a slave??? :blink::wow: That is why the one African American girl from the show was going the hell off saying she was racist. I couldn't stop laughing. These shows are a mess, but I can't stop watching!

Shemmy I hope you are watching this one you will crack up!

So i was thinking of taking my computer and webcam to the wedding and doing a webcast of the wedding for those that cant be there. Does anyone know how to do that? If I talk on the webcam I use skype...that is about all I know.

Dillon I love this idea!! For all of us that can't be there physically we would love to be there virtually :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Philly, I’m right there with you wit’ the long hair kitty. I have been stalking this little black one. I have an all black medium haired one but she’s older and has a white spot on her chest and the tip of her tail. My daughters want a kitten and this one is solid color all over. I love the solid color long hair cats. I just hope it’s a female.

Hubby is too funny talking 'bout he gonna choke in his sleep from the long hair. LOL

Hey J, remember my all back cat Rudebwoy the sweetie? Not Warlord the Five Star General he had a white spot ( he was crazy I took him to the shelter he was doing unholy things!) Well Rudebwoy passed away last week :crying: this is why I am trying to find another Kittie to cuddle with. Papito's (he was my baby with the white feet) Mom just had 3 kittens, my neighbor is taking care of them now, I can put in a good work for you for one of them. :thumbs: I'm so glad you are going back during the Holiday. We will never forget Hurricane Gustav will we ? :rofl:

Awww, not the one in the pictures. Sorry to hear this, I know he is going to be missed by you and the others. (F)

See that's what I'm afraid of getting this stray and it turns out like the General. I am already a frequent contributor to the SPCA.

Girl, hush your mouth! How you gonna send that this way. You know I’m going Air Jamaica too and I said I would never fly them again….hahahahaha :lol:

Hi J2A. I love your tag line at the bottom of your page. :thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

I brought Jello no-bake cheesecake on one of my trips. I brought the mix, cupcake pan & baking cups (to make it into cupcakes instead of one big cake), and almond extract. All I had to get there was milk & butter. No baking required!

:yes: I'm with you on that. This guy at work has some Belgian chocolate in his office. Half is milk chocolate; half is dark. He only has the milk chocolate opened, talking about he doesn't want it to go stale by having two open. I was like... you'd have this long enough for it to go stale???? That must be how skinny people think.

Here Dada:

STOVE TOP COFFEE CAKE

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sus has the recipe for a cake for every occasion! Only have a mug? No problem. No oven? Got that too! I still need to try the one you posted yesterday.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Here Dada:

STOVE TOP COFFEE CAKE

1 1/2 c. sifted flour

2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

1/3 c. sugar

1 egg, beaten

1/4 c. melted shortening

1/2 c. pineapple juice

Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar into a large bowl. Combine egg, shortening, and juice. Add to flour mixture and mix well. Grease an 8 inch heavy skillet and line bottom with 3 layers of waxed paper. Spread batter evenly in skillet. Sprinkle with topping. Cover with tight fitting lid. Place on stove top on very low heat. Bake 40 minutes.

TOPPING:

1/4 c. nuts

4 tbsp. sugar

1 tbsp. butter

1 tbsp. cinnamon

Or my favorite -

Get whip cream, and thin chocolate wafer cookies - Spread whip cream on each cookie and stack them in a log shape - coat the entire outside with whip cream and refridgerate - The cookies get soft from the cream, so so good -

Sus you are so mean LOL :crying: still dieting!

:star::dance: :dance: Congratulations on the grades! :dance: :dance: :star:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.