SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot: :ot: :ot:

Question yardies...what address should I be mailing the DS-230 to for the Embassy? I have found two different addresses, and I want to be sure it gets to the right place. Thanks for any help you can provide.

:ot2:

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK....what's going on? What can I do?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ellliiiiiiiissssss :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Rudebwoy II passed away Tuesday when I was at work, he had gotten out of the house and was gone for a few hours and wasn't the same since. I have no idea what happened but I am devastated, I can't take losing another animal, I am crushed...... My Hubby buried him for me in Papito's grave in the garden and we held a funeral last night and we are having nine night as well. It's so hard and it was so sudden. He came up in the bed with me that morning and was very still I and close to me I believe he was trying to tell me then, he knew he didn't have long but was trying to be brave. I am going to make a video for him too like i did with Papito or maybe just append to the existing memorial..... Oh I am a mess girl..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Philly so sorry to hear bout your lost!!! (F)

A year or two ago when I heard of people losing there animals I couldn’t relate and I used to look at people as if they were crazy crying over a cat or dog until it happened to me. Last year I lost my Niece Jazz (a minute schnauzer). She was my brother’s dog and when I say I loved that dog I meant I loved that dog. Actually it will be a year next week since she left us. I never grew up with pets so I couldn’t appreciate them or know there worth. She really was like a family member to me. My kids and everyone I knew, knew she was my niece. Last mother’s day was when I was with her last and she was all up under me and I didn’t know why. I was mad at her and I kept telling her to get away from auntie I’m mad at you but of course she swindled me in by cuddling with me and we were cool. A week later she left me and I think when she was under me she was saying good bye. The pain I felt from losing her is as if she was a real human being. So now when people say they are saddened from losing there pets I have a whole different attitude so Philly I really am sorry for your lost.

Timeline

i didn't even know it was moved to lifetime

so far i'm kinda unimpressed with the fashion show though...kinda blah

HEY NAT HOW HAVE YOU BEEN

Hi, My2. I'm just fine. About to go to sleep. How are you?

Bunzarelli, I also find this show not as enjoyable as Project Runway. I miss Tim Gunn.

IM GOOD TIRED AS CAN BE ... BOUT TO HIT THE BED... HAD TO WAIT FOR MY FIANCE TO CALL.... WE TALKED SO NOW I CAN SLEEP

U wait for yours to call so you can go to sleep. I go to sleep and then when he calls I wake up as if I was watching tv. He always ask me, “Where you sleep” and I be reply no I'm up knowing I was just snoring 2 seconds ago...LOL

Timeline
Co-worker sending emails to our manager..accusing me of losing some freaking keys.

Excerpt from email

"We discussed it among ourselves and do not know where the keys are. We think they got lost in Kim's stuff when she moved over from her old desk. I hope we have another set of keys."

I wasn't cc: on this email. It was part of another email response and I read the email trail and saw this.

This is the second "small" little underhanded stuff he has done. Not going to let this happen anymore without addressing it. It's deep...he want to do what I'm doing...but he can't.

I'm a very easy going..get along with everyone type of person. But I ain't no Fool.

I hate BS like this KK.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Thanks DADA for the encouragement, funny you mentioned Saturday and Sunday, girl I told him I wanted to stay in bed all day Sunday for Mother's day that was the best present! LOL He looked at me like :blink:

Yes girl please try and keep it spicy you know you have to stay at Diva status its too soon to go in to regular wife mood. He will talk about you fi true. I'm sure he'll be like dang back then she was all o n me now she don't want me. Coming to JA with the nails , hair, feet and eyelashes done and now you coming to bed in scarves and flannel pj's LOL I can see you wanting to stay in bed all of Mother's day. With your schedule its sounds like you need a minute to just relax. Your bed is big enough for two tell hubby to get in there wid yuh!!! LOL

Girl, you really do all that when you go to Jamaica?

No I think Philly said she does all of that when she goes to JA so I was saying how can she go form doing all of that to the bare minimal. LOL

When I go to JA I just do the hair and pedicure and change of clothes in the bathroom.. LOL

Filed: Timeline
Thanks DADA for the encouragement, funny you mentioned Saturday and Sunday, girl I told him I wanted to stay in bed all day Sunday for Mother's day that was the best present! LOL He looked at me like :blink:

Yes girl please try and keep it spicy you know you have to stay at Diva status its too soon to go in to regular wife mood. He will talk about you fi true. I'm sure he'll be like dang back then she was all o n me now she don't want me. Coming to JA with the nails , hair, feet and eyelashes done and now you coming to bed in scarves and flannel pj's LOL I can see you wanting to stay in bed all of Mother's day. With your schedule its sounds like you need a minute to just relax. Your bed is big enough for two tell hubby to get in there wid yuh!!! LOL

No I think Philly said she does all of that when she goes to JA so I was saying how can she go form doing all of that to the bare minimal. LOL

When I go to JA I just do the hair and pedicure and change of clothes in the bathroom.. LOL

mi know...I'm just messing with you ...it's too DAMN hot...t-shirt, flip flops and a short skirt will do me just fine...I learned that damn near 18 years ago by the time I visit family on the back side of Mobay and reach Trelawny all I want to do is take a shower and go to sleep.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Question yardies...what address should I be mailing the DS-230 to for the Embassy? I have found two different addresses, and I want to be sure it gets to the right place. Thanks for any help you can provide.

This is just a guess:

On the packet 3 cover sheet it says 142 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6. In the letter it says the DS230 must be returned to this office before interview can be scheduled.....

KK..Gimme har email address..nobody messes with my KK

LOL...they sure won't after they get a ration of Kimmy either.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

mi know...I'm just messing with you ...it's too DAMN hot...t-shirt, flip flops and a short skirt will do me just fine...I learned that damn near 18 years ago by the time I visit family on the back side of Mobay and reach Trelawny all I want to do is take a shower and go to sleep.

Oh my bad.. I do love wearing the t-shirt capris (mi legs to big for skirts..lol) and flip flops. I think Trelawny is like what 45 minutes from Mobay??

Filed: Timeline
Oh my bad.. I do love wearing the t-shirt capris (mi legs to big for skirts..lol) and flip flops. I think Trelawny is like what 45 minutes from Mobay??

well, it depends who is driving but it can take about 1/2 or less.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

**MAWNING** Yardies KK that ish right there gets me heated why couldnt he just ask you for the damn keys?

TJIF PPL

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is just a guess:

On the packet 3 cover sheet it says 142 Old Hope Road, Kingston 6. In the letter it says the DS230 must be returned to this office before interview can be scheduled.....

KK..Gimme har email address..nobody messes with my KK

LOL...they sure won't after they get a ration of Kimmy either.

Thanks Island...I remembered that you sent me the Packet 3...so I found it. It cost me $33.57 for two sheet of rass paper! Highway robbery!

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

well, it depends who is driving but it can take about 1/2 or less.

Well its always Roc driving. He won’t let me near the steering wheel (boo) and I want to drive so bad as long as its out in the country or on open road. I don’t think I can ever drive in downtown Mobay. I'm scared when I'm in the passenger seat. I always think he's going to hit somebody or someone the way they all drive so close. Ugh just thinking of it now has me biting my fingers...lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.