• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good to hear 1luv..yea they r turning big girls..i can't wait for them to celebrate their bdays together..I'm already planning it in my head..hehehe

Mi tired

hey nells

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

My son worked my last nerve this morning, he woke up and said he had the swine flu and couldn't go to school for a weekl! :bonk: I was hotter than fish grease he is always trying my patience with his foolishness!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol ells you thats what i mean woiee san fran aint no joke lmao i told him listen you cant be making gun gestures talking about bullet bullet bullet lmao because ya rass will be locked up we have something called hate crimes ells did you try to tell him about san fran?

Oh yeah I've told him what he's going to encounter but I'm sure that he still won't be even a little prepared for it when he sees it! :no:

hmmmm Weird, well this crackhead was walking down the street and saw us working in the garden and he said I have some plants for sale I can bring them by in the morning if you like. So I asked how much he said I have a box for 10.00. I told him to bring them by let me take a look. Next day I'm up at the crack of Dawn working in the garden I go outside to the front and there is a hand truck with a bunch of shoe boxes with lady ferns sitting there and the guy was no where to be found. My Hubby was like BOMBA !!!!!!! he got these from deh gullyside!!!!! and why are they in shoe boxes???? This isn't right!!!!!!! :o:blink: girlllll I don't ask no questions I just took them and fused them in my garden LOL. Can't knock the hustle! :rofl:

Oh the 1st night we got here he was hungry so we went to Mcdonalds and he wanted the famed Big Mac he has heard so much about and it was so little he ate it in 2 bites and was still hungry! :blink:He said that ain't big!!!! :no: So I took him to get a cheese steak and he was in LOVE!

I don't know if you can classify this as weird but anyway I thought I'd share, I'm sure we will have more experiences to classify as weird.....

Ellis, girl I am so clumsy so I can see this happening, once I rolled down a hill in an inner-tube in Virginia and my Mom stood at the top of the hill and acted like she didn't even know me when I hit the bottom LOL

:rofl::rofl: I love these 'coming to America' stories! And poor you, even your Mom dissed ya! :lol:

My son worked my last nerve this morning, he woke up and said he had the swine flu and couldn't go to school for a weekl! :bonk: I was hotter than fish grease he is always trying my patience with his foolishness!

I say quarantine him for 2 weeks in his room, all other areas of the house will be off base. :devil::devil:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy ( waving)

Hey girl, I finally finished watching all of my shows!!!! Guess what I have a new show Daisy of Love on VH1, are you going to watch this one? I still can't believe Ray J's choice and I watched the reunion special as well! Time will tell if there will be a Ray J 2!!! Maybe Brandy will get a show, that is my girl!

Hey Philly. I will watch Ray J 2 if there's one...didn't watch this season. Not sure about Daisy of Love but I wanna watch Ivan's Gotti's show when it comes out. I liked the first season.

Yes I m looking forward to Gotti too. I make Hubby watch all the shows with me, he told me he can't wait to move so we can make the basement in to a family room :blink: . I guess he is trying to tell me something LOL

Philly, How far do u live from Glenside, PA. Hubby and I are going to a wedding July 3rd

Hey 1Luv, not too far actually its right outside of Philly but close to my part of town. I was there this weekend shopping, let me know if you want to hook up I'm always around :yes:

Oh that would be GREAT! We want to go shopping July 4th.

did you say shopping???? :dance: :dance: :dance: LOL

LMAO!!!!!!!! yes I did!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: He gets an A for effort for that one!! :lol::yes:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TRelawny, there is nothing that works 100% in this area. I have been taking some many allergy pills since January, and I am still sneezing and coughing. The only thing that works is when I leave the country. When I go to Florida, or Jamaica, I'm fine. This is why I am leaving again next week, I can't take this much longer.

:crying: ..I've lost 8lbs (which is a great thing) since the allergy season kicked in, I'm just tired of people asking me if I'm crying or is there anything I can do for you. So, I put a note on office door with a sign that says if you're wearing perfumes of any kind, hair spray or any kind of body spray don't come near, if you have pets at home don't come near me. Guess I'll be Ms. Antisocial for the next month of so... oh well, a so life go more times

try this: It worked for me and for several friends. One of them had HORRIBLE allergies

get some locally farmed honey (it must be local so it is made fromt he pollen in your area) and take about 1 tablespoon a day, either in tea, on toast, whatever

give it a couple of days and you should be fine...you just will need to continue to take the honey

That makes sense, Shrewdie. You are brilliant.

hahahhahaha I just saw this..thanks..but really I was just raised in the country...a.k.a the "bush" hahaha

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy ( waving)

Hey girl, I finally finished watching all of my shows!!!! Guess what I have a new show Daisy of Love on VH1, are you going to watch this one? I still can't believe Ray J's choice and I watched the reunion special as well! Time will tell if there will be a Ray J 2!!! Maybe Brandy will get a show, that is my girl!

I can't get into Daisy it looks so stupid to me and she is so unattractive....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lmao...i hear you girl !! thats nice..i feel like my SO is the only one from out of all the SO's from the country a.k.a boring ..no life St. Thomas parish..

Heaven..I'm not even gonna lie..I'll have to pull out my map to even see were St. Thomas falls. LOL!

Lmao..Exactly my point !! well its the parish to the east of Kingston..not much goes on their...on the upside they dont have much crime..but the down side..there are no parties or any exciting festivities..they have nice beaches though..they only "tourist " attraction is Bath Fountain Hotel and Spa..that place is really nice..it was featured on the travel channel or the discovery channel one ah dem.. my fam all lives their so i never been to ochi or dunns river or negril..which i'm so looking forward to going one day..

Oh I seen that place on the travel channel and I told Roc I want to go there. It looks so heavenly that is where they looked like the were bathing in the street right? I think the waters are supposed to be healing waters? When I last went to JA we went to the caves that are supposed to be healing waters. I'm not sure if they healed me but the spa bath we got in the water by the Rasta sure was nice.

Yes Dada !! it s"healing waters" its suppose to cure any sickness and ailments...locals go their all the time for it...my SO and my fam live like 5 mins away from their ..it s very relaxing and soothing and it makes u sleep after u go ..lol...well The Bath Fountain it's like on a hill...they dont do it on the street u have to climb up the hill to get to the actual " hotwater fountain" its called the "BUSH" but u can also get the hot water bath inside the hotel which is more private they have private jacuzzi style rooms its really nice....i have pics of it on my facebook..

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Shemmy ( waving)

I can't get into Daisy it looks so stupid to me and she is so unattractive....

i SECOND THAT ! everyime i look pon her i get a headache..lawd mi god !! everyone wants a damn show..i wish people would relaize u cant find REAL love on reality tv..

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline
Heaven Sent ...You changed your name to Ashley?

lol...WELL .....my real name is Ashley and my middle name is Nicole...but my fiance calls me nikki..so thats why i chose to put ms. nikki..instead of ashley..but i felt like changing it..

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

Heaven Sent ...You changed your name to Ashley?

lol...WELL .....my real name is Ashley and my middle name is Nicole...but my fiance calls me nikki..so thats why i chose to put ms. nikki..instead of ashley..but i felt like changing it..

okay.... :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.