SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Whats the number you use to get to the Embassy? I know someone who is desperately trying to reach them without success. (not the number on the website)

Shawn, I googled and found this one - (876) 929-5374 - not sure if it works or not - try sending Jengles or Islandwoman a pm, might be quicker to get an answer.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
I think I have her digicel # but I have to check my international cell when I get home to see if it is stored in there. (Don't want to have her incur roaming charges calling on her US cell #) So unfortunately if I don't have it guess we'll all have to await her return... stalkingly.

Sorry no # for philly in JA, so now as with everything else re the vj process...I wait :(

Filed: Other Timeline
Whats the number you use to get to the Embassy? I know someone who is desperately trying to reach them without success. (not the number on the website)

Shawn, I googled and found this one - (876) 929-5374 - not sure if it works or not - try sending Jengles or Islandwoman a pm, might be quicker to get an answer.

Ok. I think Jengles should know it, because she call there this morning. I heard that they are only using the email route and it is very unreliable.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:ot: Does anyone know how long it takes to drop off the DS 230? I assume you just hand it to somone and that's it. Also, how long should it take to do the police report? I'm just trying to figure out how to get both done and which one to do first?

Filed: Other Timeline
:ot: Does anyone know how long it takes to drop off the DS 230? I assume you just hand it to somone and that's it. Also, how long should it take to do the police report? I'm just trying to figure out how to get both done and which one to do first?

You have to make a appointment to drop off the DS 230.....I heard its just a few minutes........police certificates can be had 3 days express for $2500.

Timeline

Good evening ladies, its a very gloomy day here in Orlando FL it has been raining all day.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline
Good morning everyone, I thought this might make for an intresting chat this morning: Husband Got Arrested, Been here only 4 days

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=191193&hl=

Damm 4 days and he already whooping your A$$, what will he do next?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

You have to make a appointment to drop off the DS 230.....I heard its just a few minutes........police certificates can be had 3 days express for $2500.

Ok thanks! Do you know if the police cert. can be mailed? My SO lives in MoBay and I was trying to limit his trips to Kingston.

Timeline

Ok thanks! Do you know if the police cert. can be mailed? My SO lives in MoBay and I was trying to limit his trips to Kingston.

It can be mailed, but I would not advise it JA has a messed up mailing sysyem especially for somthing so importnt for something so important. I am making my boo pick his up.

Adel Bestavros

Timeline

It can be mailed, but I would not advise it JA has a messed up mailing sysyem especially for somthing so importnt for something so important. I am making my boo pick his up.

Thank you and that is a good point. :thumbs:

Hey Mrs. P, Vermont says our application is now in a Service Rep hand So it looks like our number maybe coming up soon.

Islandwoman knows the Kingston Embassy number by heart.

Oh Man! That's great Rox? Did you call VSC directly 2day? :dance::dance:

Yes, I did call them directly, I will give you the number it's 1-800-375-5283. You will need your case number, when the status of your case is being given press 134 and it will take you directly to a service Rep in Vernmont.

Actualy, I told her that I work on projects and I didn't want to take a project assignment that might interfer with my going back to my husband country for the interview. If she could give me an idea were in the process our application was. So, she looked it up and said it was now with a Service REp, but she couldn't tell me how long before it would be approved. I did ask if it was safe to say that I shouldn't sign up for a short term project of 3 mos or less, and she agreed on that.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry no # for philly in JA, so now as with everything else re the vj process...I wait :(

When does Honey get back? Hopefully she will have some info - cause otherwise we are all going to be killing Philly when she gets back, lol - Who is next on the interview list? Do you have a yardie number to get in contact and report back?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

There are quite q few May interviews listed, so I guess you'll are going to have to set up a VJ hot line. Honey gets back today, so she will probably be on line tomorrow.

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Sooooooooooooo..........friends of mine (Jamaican) went to NY. While they were there, as is done in Jamaica, one of the guys peed on the street in a corner. NYPD blue arrested him there and then, he was lucky to only spend ONE night in jail. Judge was lenient (apparently) and told him the offence will lie on file for 6 months, and let him go.

Please, PLEASE tell your SO's this story, would hate to see them get in trouble...I know a lot of Jamaican men think it's nothing big...

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.