739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sisters........need your good healing vibes tonight, as my sweetie is in the hospital, and so far we don't know why...other than anemia. he was supposed to go to Kgstn today to get his court records cleaned up and now can't do that...and with our interview coming up on Tuesday, i'm very worried that either his health or his records are going to hurt us. Please keep us in your prayers that all comes out like it's supposed to.....sweet and beautiful. :(

You're in my prayers!!!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Well....Great morning to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images from bolt's accident:

20090430T010000-0500_150479_OBS_BOLT__I_M_OK_2.jpg

Oh my...these pictures look horrible. Thank to God he is okay!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello everyone. i have not been on for awhile because me and husband are having problems. We are on the verge of getting divorced. About a month ago i got a phone call from a girl he has been seeing since last september. he began seeing when i went to atlanta to spend some time with his mother because i needed with the baby. I was depressed at that time and he wouldn't help me with the baby so when she ask to come i said. Now i jus found out that he has another girl in jamaica who he is planning to visit in the summer. After the girl called he beg me stay and try to work it out but there is just so much i can take and no more. I just filed to remove the condition on my visa but i don't want to be here anymore. he is saving up his money for when he goes to jamaica so they can have a good time while me and his child is here without money. i have beeen trying to go into a shelter because i have no family here to take me in nad can't afford the ticket to go home and he won't buy it. he says if i take the baby and leave i must not call for anything. I am jus sick of him and want to get out. help

Girl try your best not to leave the states until your conditions are removed. Even if you don’t want to live here at least it where if you wanted to return you can.. I am so sorry to hear this happening to you. Its such a shame but also see if there are any public housing programs you ca look into. I feel for you and especially with you not having any family. But stay strong I’m sure you can figure something out? Are you working? If so you might have to save some money on the side and get your own apt. Even if it’s a one bedroom it will be your own.

Timeline
hello everyone. i have not been on for awhile because me and husband are having problems. We are on the verge of getting divorced. About a month ago i got a phone call from a girl he has been seeing since last september. he began seeing when i went to atlanta to spend some time with his mother because i needed with the baby. I was depressed at that time and he wouldn't help me with the baby so when she ask to come i said. Now i jus found out that he has another girl in jamaica who he is planning to visit in the summer. After the girl called he beg me stay and try to work it out but there is just so much i can take and no more. I just filed to remove the condition on my visa but i don't want to be here anymore. he is saving up his money for when he goes to jamaica so they can have a good time while me and his child is here without money. i have beeen trying to go into a shelter because i have no family here to take me in nad can't afford the ticket to go home and he won't buy it. he says if i take the baby and leave i must not call for anything. I am jus sick of him and want to get out. help

Jodi, listen! Get the conditions remove first. Go spend sometime with the mother and try and get even a part-time job. Going back to Jamaica is a deeper risk for you right now, people will put you in emotional stress by saying things about you that is not true eg. Is deport dem deport har.....she bad, suh di man run har outta America, she ni nuh wha nutten in life etc. which you know you will be innocent which will lead to more stress. Things are rockier in JA right now with everything skyrocketing in price etc. Its everyman for himself, you cannot depend on family down there.

I always tell the ladies to be on the watch out for themselves being use for a greencard....but this time after yu straight, move on, work for you and your baby. Bring the man to child-support court. Don't sit down and bawl wanting to give up, you have more opportunity here.

Put yu foot down.

OH MY GOSH Batman I actually agree wid Shawn.. :blink: I must admit I wanted to say this but didn't want to say this...lol

Timeline

Jodi, listen! Get the conditions remove first. Go spend sometime with the mother and try and get even a part-time job. Going back to Jamaica is a deeper risk for you right now, people will put you in emotional stress by saying things about you that is not true eg. Is deport dem deport har.....she bad, suh di man run har outta America, she ni nuh wha nutten in life etc. which you know you will be innocent which will lead to more stress. Things are rockier in JA right now with everything skyrocketing in price etc. Its everyman for himself, you cannot depend on family down there.

I always tell the ladies to be on the watch out for themselves being use for a greencard....but this time after yu straight, move on, work for you and your baby. Bring the man to child-support court. Don't sit down and bawl wanting to give up, you have more opportunity here.

Put yu foot down.

Good advice Shawn.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sisters........need your good healing vibes tonight, as my sweetie is in the hospital, and so far we don't know why...other than anemia. he was supposed to go to Kgstn today to get his court records cleaned up and now can't do that...and with our interview coming up on Tuesday, i'm very worried that either his health or his records are going to hurt us. Please keep us in your prayers that all comes out like it's supposed to.....sweet and beautiful. :(

Wow culture any update on what's wrong or how is feeling. This has to be the worst to be over hear and not knowing anything. I hope by now you have an update and the news is good.

Morning Ladies, ( waving)

It's been a whirlwind past 2 weeks since we Hubby and I returned and we are adjusting great. I know I have been running on autopilot with all the changes at work and home and the boys but I'm handling the business so its all good!

Dang yall can chat, I have to catch up been in training and on a special project so wasn't able to log on. At night I have been dead tired after the crazy day, the housework and gardening at night so I drop after I watch my soaps LOL! I'm gonna try and catch up and I know I owe everyone the interview details. Even Hubby asked why haven't I been online your Yardie friends, you're always online. LOL he knows me too well. I have lots to chat about so sty tuned :secret:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
lmao...i hear you girl !! thats nice..i feel like my SO is the only one from out of all the SO's from the country a.k.a boring ..no life St. Thomas parish..

Heaven..I'm not even gonna lie..I'll have to pull out my map to even see were St. Thomas falls. LOL!

Lmao..Exactly my point !! well its the parish to the east of Kingston..not much goes on their...on the upside they dont have much crime..but the down side..there are no parties or any exciting festivities..they have nice beaches though..they only "tourist " attraction is Bath Fountain Hotel and Spa..that place is really nice..it was featured on the travel channel or the discovery channel one ah dem.. my fam all lives their so i never been to ochi or dunns river or negril..which i'm so looking forward to going one day..

Oh I seen that place on the travel channel and I told Roc I want to go there. It looks so heavenly that is where they looked like the were bathing in the street right? I think the waters are supposed to be healing waters? When I last went to JA we went to the caves that are supposed to be healing waters. I'm not sure if they healed me but the spa bath we got in the water by the Rasta sure was nice.

Timeline

It's been a whirlwind past 2 weeks since we Hubby and I returned and we are adjusting great. I know I have been running on autopilot with all the changes at work and home and the boys but I'm handling the business so its all good!

Dang yall can chat, I have to catch up been in training and on a special project so wasn't able to log on. At night I have been dead tired after the crazy day, the housework and gardening at night so I drop after I watch my soaps LOL! I'm gonna try and catch up and I know I owe everyone the interview details. Even Hubby asked why haven't I been online your Yardie friends, you're always online. LOL he knows me too well. I have lots to chat about so sty tuned :secret:

Hey Philly did you ever get a chance to call Direct TV??

Timeline
Hey all!

Congrats Love and Roxcie..... and anyone else I may have missed

Just check and our case is finally online and EAD was approved!!!!

Congrats Portland!! You truly have friends in high places. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Woiee! I was thinking he wasn't allowed to dance on the carpet....

Put yu foot down.

This Shawn is a keeper.

Timeline
Sweet!! Just DO NOT include that photo with your petition or get it anywhere near the embassy. They can mistake them for wedding rings and you could have some trouble on your hands (no pun intended!!)

Why is that?

Cuz she is filing for a fiance, not a husband.

Sorry to hear Culture. I hope his health turns back around for him. (F)

oh no

is it possible to reschedule the interview?

Yup - it's possible, but not enjoyable.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

lmao...i hear you girl !! thats nice..i feel like my SO is the only one from out of all the SO's from the country a.k.a boring ..no life St. Thomas parish..

Plenty of us have SOs from out in country but I guess our proximity to places like Negril does help. However, I find myself more and more enjoying being in the yard and not going out so much. It's so peaceful and relaxing.

That was excellent! So funny at the end when he tried to grab the lady walking by and she was having none of that! LOL! :lol:

KK, thanks for leading me to this video...

:rofl: :rofl:

I love to go to the reggae festivals and watch people skank :yes::D:yes:

:lol: That was sure A LOT of instruction for some really bad dancing! :yes:

Wishing you the best Culture! I hope a small miracle happens and something can be resolved before Tuesday. (F)

Haha funny thing one time I went to the Jungle and I told him I had to go to the bathroom well I just happened to walk through the dance floor to get there and well I might have stopped and danced for a minute. Well by the time I did make it to the bathroom Roc was standing in front of the door like, “wah yuh get lost..” Oops :blush:

:rofl::rofl: OOPS!

images from bolt's accident:

20090430T010000-0500_150479_OBS_BOLT__I_M_OK_2.jpg

Thank goodness he was not hurt badly cause that looks pretty bad! :wow:

OH MY GOSH Batman I actually agree wid Shawn.. :blink: I must admit I wanted to say this but didn't want to say this...lol

:rofl: My sentiments exactly! This advice was actually just matter of fact and not filled with vitriol (except hmmm....wonder why it even showed up for me....thought I put him/her on 'ignore'???) ....must have a soft spot for fellow Jamaicans. Cause you know if that was any of us American 'broads' it would be a different tone.

Hi Philly! Glad to hear the adjustment is going good so far and welcome back to us. Can't wait to read your story about the interview. :yes:

Timeline

PHILLY!!!

misc_dancingfruit.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.