SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
and take a chance on that love. And it doesn't help to have someone come along and say "I told you so!" That's just plain petty and does nothing to open up someone's eyes to the 'dangers' of involving one's self with a Jamaican.

Yup, a Jamaican can will do anything to get here !

:blink: ...mi ah guh sit back han si where dis ah guh...before mi start!... :angry:

my response shoulde have been--- Jamaican that will do anything to get here !

shaun i forgot to tell u..ur ring is beautiful !

That's why I said I was just gonna sit back...but I'm REAL curious as the exactly WHAT 'dangers' their are in dating...not to mention (cluch my pearls) marrying a Jamaican man!

I'm sorry as a Jamaican I found this rather insulting. Do I think what Dwayne did to Wakey was JACKED THE PHOCK-UP? HELL YEAH!!! But do I think that can happen in ANY culture and with ANY man!! My first marriage was to an American and he was a pissashyt MF'er, but I don't think there are any 'dangers' in dating an American man!!!

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

I not feeling the weather today either, but at least the rain will wash away some of the pollen.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
and take a chance on that love. And it doesn't help to have someone come along and say "I told you so!" That's just plain petty and does nothing to open up someone's eyes to the 'dangers' of involving one's self with a Jamaican.

:blink: ...mi ah guh sit back han si where dis ah guh...before mi start!... :angry:

That's why I said I was just gonna sit back...but I'm REAL curious as the exactly WHAT 'dangers' their are in dating...not to mention (cluch my pearls) marrying a Jamaican man!

I'm sorry as a Jamaican I found this rather insulting. Do I think what Dwayne did to Wakey was JACKED THE PHOCK-UP? HELL YEAH!!! But do I think that can happen in ANY culture and with ANY man!! My first marriage was to an American and he was a pissashyt MF'er, but I don't think there are any 'dangers' in dating an American man!!!

Gill

I agree Gill.... It happens in every single culture out there. Not just that either. There are women out here that treat men like sh!t to now.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My mister was very briefly in one of the I love New York episodes when they were in Jamaica. He said she looked crazy with her big fake breasts and everything. LOL! He's seen all kinds of nuttiness on the job there with tourists from Hedo and Grand Lido coming along. Enough silicone, piercings and tanned nether regions to last a lifetime! :lol:

------------------

I have always said I would love to work at Hendo just for a week. I bet you go home with the BEST stories!!!!

In JA, you don't even have to work at Hedo (mister does NOT just to clarify) to see the craziness! They do touristy things but they usually do it in a lot less clothing than the average tourist. :lol: The one thing I know is that if I ever stayed there (not my style so would never but you know...), I WOULD NOT ride the water bike! You don't know if they sterilize those seats after each rider! :no:

Sounds like fun. I love adventure so I would enjoy it. I want to skydive one day.

Me, to, Wakey. It's on my bucket list.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Mawnin Yardies!

I not feeling the weather today either, but at least the rain will wash away some of the pollen.

Hey Sunny,

Yeah, the pollen was kindda crazy yesterday! My car which is normally grey was yellow by the time I left work yesterday! I really feel it for allergy sufferers this time of year!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Good Morning All...

Well I don’t know whose responsible for stealing that great weather we had over the weekend but whoever took it can you please bring it back. We went from high 80's and sun to low 60's and rain. Man do I miss the sunshine... :crying:

Totally agree Dada. My kids are like what :unsure: that's it summer is over already??? I have a sweater on today.. :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Morning everyone!

i'm just reading today. It's hard today. :cry:

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Gill

I agree Gill.... It happens in every single culture out there. Not just that either. There are women out here that treat men like sh!t to now.

That is so true Sunny!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline
I had a connection in Atlanta one time...coming back...had to hog tail to next gate...and the plane had the nerves to leave EARLY!!!

[

AH! Did you miss your flight?

Yes I did...and I went off.. :wacko::devil: . And I am totally not an going off person. I'm like Big Mike from Day 26 (Making the Band 4). You have to push my RED button and my brothers and that agent have been the only people to push it.

say it ain't so!!!!! i cannot see likkle kim going off on NOBODY lol...

Quana you know that Airport is no joke...I was running to the gate. Thank God they got me on another flight..that went to a different airport but same city...(Dulles). I was soooo pissed. But I talked myself into calmness.

I love the Atlanta airport.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning everyone!

It's okay to cry Chica - that's how you get all those emotions out. (F) Once you have done that set your sights on something just for you that you want to do. Having something fun in the horizon always gets me through the down times, even if it's just something small. :blush:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Morning everyone!

Hang in there Wakey. Hugs.

Me, to, Wakey. It's on my bucket list.

That's some bucket list you have JG. :thumbs:

So far it's just:

skydiving

see a baseball game in every major league park in the US

climb Mayan ruins

scuba dive the great barrier reef

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning everyone!

It's okay to cry Chica - that's how you get all those emotions out. (F) Once you have done that set your sights on something just for you that you want to do. Having something fun in the horizon always gets me through the down times, even if it's just something small. :blush:

Isles is spot on Wakes. It's like a horrible rollercoaster. Somedays are good and then others are just so painful you doubt you can even breathe! Do whatever YOU need to do to get through those days! Just remember ...eventually...'This too shall pass!!!' Hang in there and know we're here if you need us.

Bless-ed (L),

Gill

Edited by Forever Young

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

Timeline

Someone out there please PM and tell me what I missed by not being on here to read the posts yesterday before they were deleated.

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.