SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi, thanks for being the best big sister a girl could have but no advice you gave would have stopped me from loving this man and taking a chance on love. He destroyed what we could have had and all of the I told you so’s don’t matter one bit to me.

Each person puts on their shoes each day and has to walk their own walk. No matter what is put on this site, people are going to love who they love until the other person proves themselves unworthy.

I shared my story because it’s good for me to get it off my chest and because the other woman brought it to the site. I’m not one who cares about those of you that may be laughing at my misfortune. Even if you think you can predict the outcome of your own live there are areas that will and do open to another path you didn’t expect. That is life. And when life happens to members on this board (good or bad) it is bound to come back around. You can only keep a secret for so long.

wakey.. i am sooo proud of u mama.. u are handling this all w/ the integrity of a queen..

:star: Thanks. I'm just putting one foot in front of the other today and tomorrow will be a new day.

Your off to the right start Wakey... It's a process and you"ll survive honey.... Keep your head up!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree, there's just no place like Jamaica.... It's about as close to heaven as I can get right now. I Love it!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shemmy, don't go to Jamaica, go to one of the other islands. Let Jamaica be your and his get away and goin home trip. There are so many other beautiful caribbean island out there, try one of them.

there is no other !

Hey Kimmy, oh yes there is...(laughing), Come with me to the British Virgin Island next week... There is room, booked a 3 bedroom condo, two people backed out.

Kimmy, I agree. I don't have any travel partners plus I would like to experience other islands with Damien. Some of my friends are going to JA next month so I'm thinking about it. It may not happen cuz I wouldn't feel right being there without him.

I wish you would come to Miami dag it! I'm going need for Ray to call him... :innocent:

Please do..maybe that will work :whistle:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy/Gill...I agree 100%...I love Jamaica from the time I step outside and look at the hills across from the airport and breath in that air and let the sun hit my face...I'm so happy (no matter) what mood I was in before, all of my stress just gone.

Shemmy, you talking $20.00...if I'm missing $5.00 I freak out...but I understand what' you're saying. My brother had to learn the hard way. How the hell you go to Jamaica with $1500/US and the money done in less than 2 weeks, cause you going from Negril to Portmore almost everyday partying. The "money man" mentality take YEARS to get out their system...my aunt told me she stop fuss with her husband, til dem rob im rass one night at bottom road in Mobay...then he learned.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Mawning that how eiddah Ken ah seh hit tuh mi or mi tuh em..."Mawnin' Babe, WE NEED A TRIP HOME!!!! Just the vibes are so dyam different! Is like the minute yuh step through the customs door outside everything just SLOW DOWN and I exhale...I'm home!!! :luv:

I NEED A VACATION YA'LL!!! :wacko:

So now that you'll are almost finish, GC on order, when are you planning on taking the whole family home.

We were really pushing for August! I had a GREAT rate for 4/5 of us to fly down...stay 7 days at an all-inclusive for $2300!! But I had to do the responsible thing and finally pay Peter and not rob his #### to pay Paul... AGAIN!!! Ken's son is still down there and we are REALLY missing him! We haven't seen him in over a year and his Mom has yet to send a recent pic of him! So, we are going to keep on saving and praying that this rash of decent priced fares & lodgings continue...til we can do it the right way! I need a vacation lay-away plan!! :lol:

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So...Ms. Danger....is it me or did she really not clearly explain the PREGNANT from Ray J thing? So was it a possibility? As in...Danger and Ray J...had sex?

i was answering the door and missed that part.. so she is pregnant but she don't know if its ray j's????

i def think he slept w/ her and w/ cocktail.. me and my friend have a debate on whether he slept w/ unique. i do not think so.. if so, why he didnt show more like he was showing w/ cocktail??? i might be wrong, but i just think she didn't go there...

No girl she went there with him. Memeba she kept telling Cocktails she had her sloppy seconds (which she did). I know us woman can cay some things to be mean but I think she really did do him but she is classier so that is probably why they didn’t show as much of their date as they did Cocktails. I honestly think he picked Cocktail because she is more of a "explorer" just like him. Ray J is handsome, young and into having fun. I don’t think he is looking for anything serious just yet and you can tell you have to be pretty creative in the bedroom for him. When Chardonnay did that split I thought he was going to lose his mind. She is bad with them splits I must give it to her..

Oh did you see Unique's reaction when they said she likes females too?? Too funny!!!!

Filed: Timeline

Good afternoon every1…,

I actually had to do some work these past couple of days so I have been away from VJ. :( Well you know can’t stay for too long. I left at p110, nothing going on over the weekend so I thought no worries, I’ll catch up. Here it is only Tues and I’m 30 pgs behind. :o Soooo what’s been going on???

A LOT, #######!!!

I got a lot of catchin’ up to do but I wanted to stop and extend my condolences – Awakening_1. (Yes my condolences). This BASATRD might as well be….. with you planning a ……. it might just be…….MMMMAAAAANNN!!!!!!! I am in tears fuming with hurt and anger. Wakey, I’m still new here so I don’t know you much beyond your recent posts, but I have experienced your situation to some extent. I wasn’t married so I know I can’t completely relate. But, I remember when I was in undergrad (not even two weeks into the semester) and got a call that some female showed up at my man’s parents door talking bout she was preggo for him. His mother didn’t know what was going on ‘cause she never even seen the girl around so she called me ‘cause he was in jail and I was the only one on his visiting list that could get in to see him to get to the bottom of things. (phew!) (Yeah I know, likely story and I dealt with that later but that’s a bit beside the point right now.) I just remember how my heart sunk and the betrayal I felt. All I could do was fall to the floor and cry from the pain. Today reading your post I felt a moment of that pain again and I am so sorry you have had to experience this. :crying: It took a lot for me to get over it but sad to say it wasn’t the only time. The only thing is that when it happened the next two times (different guys, but yes two more times…all US born and raised, these fcuckin men) I was much stronger and less devastated and completely certain that the problem wasn’t my own, it was theirs. They now had to deal with their situation and the child they created in the mist. I believe that when you too have overcome the hurt, you will be stronger for it. A lot easier said then done. I pray that your healing is reached quickly. (F)

Timeline

My mister was very briefly in one of the I love New York episodes when they were in Jamaica. He said she looked crazy with her big fake breasts and everything. LOL! He's seen all kinds of nuttiness on the job there with tourists from Hedo and Grand Lido coming along. Enough silicone, piercings and tanned nether regions to last a lifetime! :lol:

I have always said I would love to work at Hendo just for a week. I bet you go home with the BEST stories!!!!

Gill, I thought Honey posted a travel agency that did participate in a vacation law-away plan. That would be a great thing. Family vacations can be expense, not just the cost of the trip but everything else leading up to the trip.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Gill, I thought Honey posted a travel agency that did participate in a vacation law-away plan. That would be a great thing. Family vacations can be expense, not just the cost of the trip but everything else leading up to the trip.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...let me go look!! Thanks Rox!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
Hey Shawn...

We are cool. I appreciate that you are trying to give my sister some real advice from a Jamaican male perspective...but some things are not necessary. She has never had a negative exchange with anyone on this site...so please don't come at her crazy attacking her heart or her faith. She didn't do anything but take a chance at love, she is the victim in this regardless of the green card possibility....him being a Jamaican...etc. I appreciate what you try to do here Shawn and I agree with a lot of what you say...BIG UP mi yout...

Now on to the other ish...

I really cried that she put all her business out here in the first place...and I really debated posting anything at all. But, I had to hold a united front with my family first and foremost. Those of you that I'm cool with know who you are...the others can kiss my money a$$. This mess is real and it involves at lot of people's lives. I'm not fake...I am as real as they come on the boards and off the boards. If you have a problem with me...I CHALLENGE anyone of you fake a$$ b!itches to approach me. Come at me one-on-one outside of PM messages and text messages etc, and I WILL SLAUGHTER YOUR B!ITCH A$$! F@CK with my family and you F@ck with me.

All of you pu$$ies hiding behind PMs and ####### talking yang about me or my sister can lick my man's cum from the crack of my ######! Be real wid yo sh!t hoe!

My girls...you know how to reach me. I'm out! F@ck this stupid sh!T!!!!

Jawi, thanks for being the best big sister a girl could have but no advice you gave would have stopped me from loving this man and taking a chance on love. He destroyed what we could have had and all of the I told you so’s don’t matter one bit to me.

Each person puts on their shoes each day and has to walk their own walk. No matter what is put on this site, people are going to love who they love until the other person proves themselves unworthy.

I shared my story because it’s good for me to get it off my chest and because the other woman brought it to the site. I’m not one who cares about those of you that may be laughing at my misfortune. Even if you think you can predict the outcome of your own live there are areas that will and do open to another path you didn’t expect. That is life. And when life happens to members on this board (good or bad) it is bound to come back around. You can only keep a secret for so long.

Wow if anyone is doing this I have no words. I couldn’t even imagine where anyone even your worst enemy would find this funny but different strokes for different folks. I will say you have one heck of a big sister those words she used in her post was nothing nice. The way Jawi typed that e-mail I picture her waiting in the middle of the street with her fist balled up at her chest. She has taken her earrings out laced up her air maxes tied back her hair and put Vaseline on her face and she's ready ta rock....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My mister was very briefly in one of the I love New York episodes when they were in Jamaica. He said she looked crazy with her big fake breasts and everything. LOL! He's seen all kinds of nuttiness on the job there with tourists from Hedo and Grand Lido coming along. Enough silicone, piercings and tanned nether regions to last a lifetime! :lol:

------------------

I have always said I would love to work at Hendo just for a week. I bet you go home with the BEST stories!!!!

In JA, you don't even have to work at Hedo (mister does NOT just to clarify) to see the craziness! They do touristy things but they usually do it in a lot less clothing than the average tourist. :lol: The one thing I know is that if I ever stayed there (not my style so would never but you know...), I WOULD NOT ride the water bike! You don't know if they sterilize those seats after each rider! :no:

Timeline
shem.. maybe u can do a small lil getway like rox sey b4 JA..

at least hubby dont spend all his money to "look" the part.. i told u bout a friend of a friend that had all kinds of jewelry and clothes in layaway.. dropping hundreds of dollars a mnth.. in order to get ready for first trip back to JA WOW is all i could say..

i know how u feel tho... its just like MANNN.. by the time u work to death to enjoy urself.. are u really gonna be able to enjoy urself??? dats a man tho.. gotta love a hardworking man

Hey I know who that is!!! LOL

------------------

In JA, you don't even have to work at Hedo (mister does NOT just to clarify) to see the craziness! They do touristy things but they usually do it in a lot less clothing than the average tourist. :lol: The one thing I know is that if I ever stayed there (not my style so would never but you know...), I WOULD NOT ride the water bike! You don't know if they sterilize those seats after each rider! :no:

That's nasty.. point blank.

Dada - I just realized that you have your count down to Jamaica on your siggy.

Edited by KKHoliday

Timeline
Kimmy/Gill...I agree 100%...I love Jamaica from the time I step outside and look at the hills across from the airport and breath in that air and let the sun hit my face...I'm so happy (no matter) what mood I was in before, all of my stress just gone.

Shemmy, you talking $20.00...if I'm missing $5.00 I freak out...but I understand what' you're saying. My brother had to learn the hard way. How the hell you go to Jamaica with $1500/US and the money done in less than 2 weeks, cause you going from Negril to Portmore almost everyday partying. The "money man" mentality take YEARS to get out their system...my aunt told me she stop fuss with her husband, til dem rob im rass one night at bottom road in Mobay...then he learned.

Whoooo preach on sista I feel the same way you do. Every time I land I first thank God I had a safe flight and then I feel like all my worries juss leave mi body.. Awwww (Snap) o.k. I'm back...

Oh and I used to think Grand Cayman was one of the prettiest islands but for some reason I feel differently and I don't know why??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...let me go look!! Thanks Rox!

It is www.marzouca.com

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.