SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A little humor:

15 PIECES OF ADVICE TO BE PASSED ON TO YOUR MUM, YOUR DAUGHTERS OR GRANDDAUGHTERS, NIECES, AUNTS, GIRLFRIENDS, ETC.

1. Don't imagine you can change a man - unless he's in nappies.

2 What do you do if your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door.

3. If they can put a man on the moon - they should be able to put them all up there.

4. Never let your man's mind wander - it's too little to be out alone.

5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyway.

6. Men are all the same - they just have different faces, so that you can tell them apart.

7. Definition of a bachelor: a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.

8. Women don't make fools of men - most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.

11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.

12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.

13. If he asks what sort of books you're interested in, tell him cheque books.

14. Remember a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes, it means that you laugh at his.

15. Sadly, all men are created equal.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
shem.. maybe u can do a small lil getway like rox sey b4 JA..

at least hubby dont spend all his money to "look" the part.. i told u bout a friend of a friend that had all kinds of jewelry and clothes in layaway.. dropping hundreds of dollars a mnth.. in order to get ready for first trip back to JA WOW is all i could say..

i know how u feel tho... its just like MANNN.. by the time u work to death to enjoy urself.. are u really gonna be able to enjoy urself??? dats a man tho.. gotta love a hardworking man

I know...plus his brother put a big dent in his pocket last month...that's why he's on overdrive. My cousin said they may to Miami in June...I'll plan something.

HOW BOUT i was gonna say FORT LAUDERDALE/MIAMI!!!! i was gonna say it and deleted it cuz i know ya'll tired of me talking bout FLL lol.. but im telling u Roger is still talking bout the beach there.. altho he wont FORMALLY say that its as good as JA.. he said he CAN NEVER say that.. :whistle:

go for it girl..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jawi, thanks for being the best big sister a girl could have but no advice you gave would have stopped me from loving this man and taking a chance on love. He destroyed what we could have had and all of the I told you so’s don’t matter one bit to me.

Each person puts on their shoes each day and has to walk their own walk. No matter what is put on this site, people are going to love who they love until the other person proves themselves unworthy.

I shared my story because it’s good for me to get it off my chest and because the other woman brought it to the site. I’m not one who cares about those of you that may be laughing at my misfortune. Even if you think you can predict the outcome of your own live there are areas that will and do open to another path you didn’t expect. That is life. And when life happens to members on this board (good or bad) it is bound to come back around. You can only keep a secret for so long.

wakey.. i am sooo proud of u mama.. u are handling this all w/ the integrity of a queen..

:star: Thanks. I'm just putting one foot in front of the other today and tomorrow will be a new day.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy/Gill...I agree 100%...I love Jamaica from the time I step outside and look at the hills across from the airport and breath in that air and let the sun hit my face...I'm so happy (no matter) what mood I was in before, all of my stress just gone.

Shemmy, you talking $20.00...if I'm missing $5.00 I freak out...but I understand what' you're saying. My brother had to learn the hard way. How the hell you go to Jamaica with $1500/US and the money done in less than 2 weeks, cause you going from Negril to Portmore almost everyday partying. The "money man" mentality take YEARS to get out their system...my aunt told me she stop fuss with her husband, til dem rob im rass one night at bottom road in Mobay...then he learned.

It saddens me because when he went home last December for the funeral, he went empty handied and he had so much fun...didn't spend hardy any money. For some reason, I thought he wouldn't have the moey man mentality this trip..guess I'm wrong.

Timeline

yeah "competing" ray j was really hailing up unique for playing the game.. hotlegz i thought about u cuz u told me the same thing.. i was like MAN..i didn't know it was a good thing, i just thought i was to let my love and personality shine thru and thats what would let me win.. GUESS NOT!!!

i still am mad at unique for her lil tricks.. even tho i LOVE her hair and personality..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy, I agree. I don't have any travel partners plus I would like to experience other islands with Damien. Some of my friends are going to JA next month so I'm thinking about it. It may not happen cuz I wouldn't feel right being there without him.

Like, Memorial Day weekend? :whistle:

Club Ambiance in Runaway Bay had $99 rooms on cheapcaribbean.com - all inclusive

Yup...that weekend. The flights are high as he!!.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Aawww! My future sister-in-law just called me from St. Maarten just to say 'hi'! I've never talked to her before today but it was nice to chat with her for a couple minutes. :luv:

Timeline
Was it someone on this thread that recommended "Baggage Check" by Curtis Bunn? If so, great recommendation. This book is so captivating that I had trouble putting it down to go to sleep last night.

I haven't read a book like this before... fictional story about three Black men who start off as dogs and end up ??? (I'll find out at the end.)

I'm going to get it. I need a good read. Thanks

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
happy bday nat.. mi cyaan believe ya nuh spend it in ja as much as u go girl!!

nat, mi see ow dara trow mi under di bus... some of di older vjers knoa mi badmind, but mi try fi keep ie bound in di dungeon till nighttime.. ;) oonuh can read jawi's stories fi ya pums HEATER :rofl::rofl:

galang dara.. mi ongle share mi stories wid ya.. too many vj start fi do mi trick dem han mi man tink yard man all over mobay area ave a pissa him wife fram di stories dey tell WOWOIIIEEEEE

I know Quana I see we have to share our stories on e-mail only because when eva mi open mi mout some of the VJ ladies get so offensive. I didn’t mean any harm wid it was juss trying to have some fun. I mean we can only talk about the steps in the process so much right? You would think once in a while lets have some fun from all the stressing we do but I see that is not so.

My post to NAT was just to mess with her on her birthday. I sent it as a joke and someone TOOK it to a WHOLE different level when they filled in my blank. So I'll go back ta being boring (yawnnn) ole me.

I meant no harm throwing yuh under di bus well yes I did.. LOL but you knoa I still lub yuh ta pieces!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy/Gill...I agree 100%...I love Jamaica from the time I step outside and look at the hills across from the airport and breath in that air and let the sun hit my face...I'm so happy (no matter) what mood I was in before, all of my stress just gone.

Shemmy, you talking $20.00...if I'm missing $5.00 I freak out...but I understand what' you're saying. My brother had to learn the hard way. How the hell you go to Jamaica with $1500/US and the money done in less than 2 weeks, cause you going from Negril to Portmore almost everyday partying. The "money man" mentality take YEARS to get out their system...my aunt told me she stop fuss with her husband, til dem rob im rass one night at bottom road in Mobay...then he learned.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Mawning that how eiddah Ken ah seh hit tuh mi or mi tuh em..."Mawnin' Babe, WE NEED A TRIP HOME!!!! Just the vibes are so dyam different! Is like the minute yuh step through the customs door outside everything just SLOW DOWN and I exhale...I'm home!!! :luv:

I NEED A VACATION YA'LL!!! :wacko:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
O.k. so did anyone watch For the Love of Ray J reunion last night? Was it me or did Cocktail ova do it with the kissing or is she really that happy? Did anyone think Unique's hair was a little high? I take it she likes big hair and her hairdo she normally rocks is cute but last night to me it was a bigger than normal I think that is why Danger said something to her about it. I see Danger piped down and I liked how Ray J was talking to the girls for real. No sugar coating it he said what he wanted to say. I didn’t even know it was coming on.

hahahaha...I saw that last night.

I didn't like Unique's hair..you could totally tell it was a weave.

Danger ..had a weave...that didn't really sit well with me either.

Cocktail...hadn't seen him since the show ended. So I guess she was happy to see him.

Will there be a part 2?

cocktail a show dem Ray J har man!! lol.. i don't know that it will last, don't think ray j want no woman esp her.. she was just the best pick in his eyes i guess.. but def not THE one!!

i kinda liked danger's hair and yeah unique's was too much!! and I LOVE big hair...

So...Ms. Danger....is it me or did she really not clearly explain the PREGNANT from Ray J thing? So was it a possibility? As in...Danger and Ray J...had sex?

Heck yeah you know he tapped that.. (Oops am I allowed to say that) :huh:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
9. Best way to get a man to do something is to suggest he is too old for it.

I like this one :thumbs:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Shemmy, don't go to Jamaica, go to one of the other islands. Let Jamaica be your and his get away and goin home trip. There are so many other beautiful caribbean island out there, try one of them.

there is no other !

Hey Kimmy, oh yes there is...(laughing), Come with me to the British Virgin Island next week... There is room, booked a 3 bedroom condo, two people backed out.

Kimmy, I agree. I don't have any travel partners plus I would like to experience other islands with Damien. Some of my friends are going to JA next month so I'm thinking about it. It may not happen cuz I wouldn't feel right being there without him.

I wish you would come to Miami dag it! I'm going need for Ray to call him... :innocent:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
So...Ms. Danger....is it me or did she really not clearly explain the PREGNANT from Ray J thing? So was it a possibility? As in...Danger and Ray J...had sex?

I posted an interview with her a while back - They definitely did have sex - she said she thought she was preggo -

Yeah she said last night she told a friend and they let the cat out of the bag but she wasn’t prego which is good because she wasn’t ready to be no mom yet and I agree.. There was a lot of girls who didn’t get a chance to speak. I guess you have to go on line to see their interviews.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every Mawning that how eiddah Ken ah seh hit tuh mi or mi tuh em..."Mawnin' Babe, WE NEED A TRIP HOME!!!! Just the vibes are so dyam different! Is like the minute yuh step through the customs door outside everything just SLOW DOWN and I exhale...I'm home!!! :luv:

I NEED A VACATION YA'LL!!! :wacko:

So now that you'll are almost finish, GC on order, when are you planning on taking the whole family home.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.