SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Carmita I give you credit because you know how to pick your battles. I'm glad you put him out instead of putting the blame on the girl that contacted you. I get so tired of seeing women blame the other woman instead of the man that they are involved with.

I totally agree. It doesn't matter when, why, and where it happened. Or whether she knew he was married or not...HE knew. Or she's pregnant or not...HE slept with her...unprotected...putting your health at risk. The other women did not say their vows with you infront of God....blame him not her.

While I agree with both of you - it's a bad situation and the man is to blame - there is really no good way to handle this, but there are definitely bad ways in which to handle it. He is to blame for what he did, no doubt about it - But this woman (or really child) has handled it in a way that she is trying to strike out and hurt Wakey - like she hasn't been hurt enough - for that, I put the blame on the other woman. I dealt with this - there were four of us that ended up talking (not all of us at the same time - we all overlapped in one way or another) - To this day, I still talk to two of the women - we all helped each other to piece together what had happened, dealt with it, and helped each other heal, grieve and move on - because he was to blame, none of us. You can deal with a situation like this without disrespecting the other woman - The type of woman that does it in a disrespectful manner I have no use or respect for, and they get what they deserve - God don't like ugly.

Morning everyone!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
*****WARNING******

Jenny's "special cake" is no joke!! I tried it and ended up throwing it away because it had me acting tooo crazy.....Arguing and laughing at the same time...., was staying at Blue Cave Castle in the penthouse very top room and I was afraid that I would jump off the side!!! Just be careful.....

WOW! :blink: What is that "special" sauce??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
*****WARNING******

Jenny's "special cake" is no joke!! I tried it and ended up throwing it away because it had me acting tooo crazy.....Arguing and laughing at the same time...., was staying at Blue Cave Castle in the penthouse very top room and I was afraid that I would jump off the side!!! Just be careful.....

It's not special sauce - it's stuff baked into the cakes....

Filed: Other Timeline
Well, well, well, well. It seems my word has come to pass......but I am sorry that I was being right. Awakening go ahead and get di johncrow back to Jamaica...........remember at times in the past when I was telling you ladies to be extra careful in choosing your mate to come to America, you cuss, draw long knife, throw stone and fire gun. What is happening to Awakening is gonna happen to more of you as soon as the AOS procedure and conditional status is being removed, then you have no chat. Some of them is only interesting to ketch to America and it is gonna get worse as every single item you buy is increased down there.

Awahening a suh it guh, yu should have watch for the red flags, some a unnu tink unnu a brick wall and get comfortable. All yu fi duh is (1) Get him deported (2) sidung and halla (3) neva put yu trust entirely in one person..........yu man play a 3 card pon yu.

Thanks for the advice Shawn99. How did you predict this would happen? Have you done american women the same way and learned from your mistakes?

A wha yu tek mi fah? Nuh tek out yu heart bun pon mi. A nuh mi a gi yu bun. Yu nuh have no rite fi cast everyman inna yu man net.

Mi have several female family members who guh through to di same ting, dats why mi always warn unnu, but unnu always cuss and mek some idiat pon here whey gwaan like dem a consellor tell unnu foolishness.

Mi grow up down deh and mi know di full runnings. Nuff man only want di American woman as di steeping stone to a greencard and den dem gone.....new gal or ole time gal rule again. Nuff woman whey did deh pon visajourney get lick the same way, what a pity they cant come back and post again.

hmm men are men wither from Ja or wither from here enough American men do the same thing and it is no greencard involved. True enough the greencard adds another motive to the mix but men are men though they might be from different parts of the world they all tend to have the same tendencies I have found. The best any woman or man can ask for in situatioins such as this is the wisdom of God to discern who means them well and who has ill intentions. Wakey's best bet is to take wise counsel and let the rest fall by the wayside. I'm praying for her and everyone in a similar situation. Heads up chica there is no reason to hold your head down he is the one in the wrong and the one who has to pay for his actions. Deception never goes unpunished.

I would love for you to try this experiment if you ever go to Jamaica again. Others can too.

1. Get a born Jamaican woman who have never been to the States to ask 25 Jamaican men to marry her.

2. You then, as the American ask the same 25 Jamaican men to marry you.

3. Post the actual results, reactions etc.

I can bet you any amount of money that you will quadruple the amount of favourable reponses as comparable to your Jamaican counterpart, then you will really wonder about the greencard isssue.

Dont get complacement and think that your man will be there after the conditions has been removed from the greencard. You might be lucky, but dont put your hopes in it. Trust God, pray hard. Sometimes we make foolish decisions and then start questioning God asking "WHY ME LORD!"

What happen to Awakening is good at this time in a sad way because at least that idiot haven'nt complete its AOS as yet, so she can send him rass back a yaad.

*****WARNING******

It's not special sauce - it's stuff baked into the cakes....

Tek di rass cake business out ya suh! Guh join a cake forum.....Cake only fatten yu.....fat gi yu high blood pressure, heart attack, sugar plus mek unnu caan fine a man up ya, because unnu get too fat, suh unnu haffi run over the Atlantic ocean fi guh fine one...nuh badda cuss cause a truth mi a talk.

Good morning everyone.....

Shawn, I think your analysis will show the results you are stating, and I am sure evryone on this site knows that, But, remember there is always that but, that the one you give your heart too, is not in these statics..

Then we can take this same scenario and try this with MEN in the US and remove the greencard, but put in place of the greencard, a young girl, with lillte morals, those same 25 will have sex with her, but they will not marry her.

So, we can say the common domination is that MEN, and not all men think with the lower part of there body, not with their head, or heart.

Filed: Timeline

mawin JG -- I link you in a bit...waiting for the ZYRTEC to kick in...

I don't get it I can roll in a bed of flowers in Jamaica all rub my face in them and I'm fine.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
wakey, with all the emotions it is so hard for me to speak, I want to kill him for hurting you, I want to hug you to take away your pain, I want to cry b/c I feel your pain, I want to scream b/c this shyt is not right but most importantly i just needed to show you love in this time of despair :(

ps. i know somebody who knows somebody that can make all this dissappear (jesus) :devil:

take care of YOU

broken_heart_dagger_tattoo.jpg

Thought you meant JG, Sus, and Tre at first!!!!!!!! :innocent:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Well, well, well, well. It seems my word has come to pass......but I am sorry that I was being right. Awakening go ahead and get di johncrow back to Jamaica...........remember at times in the past when I was telling you ladies to be extra careful in choosing your mate to come to America, you cuss, draw long knife, throw stone and fire gun. What is happening to Awakening is gonna happen to more of you as soon as the AOS procedure and conditional status is being removed, then you have no chat. Some of them is only interesting to ketch to America and it is gonna get worse as every single item you buy is increased down there.

Awahening a suh it guh, yu should have watch for the red flags, some a unnu tink unnu a brick wall and get comfortable. All yu fi duh is (1) Get him deported (2) sidung and halla (3) neva put yu trust entirely in one person..........yu man play a 3 card pon yu.

Thanks for the advice Shawn99. How did you predict this would happen? Have you done american women the same way and learned from your mistakes?

Wakey: don't take Shawn too wrong. It's the way of speech.

Shawn: you are right more then you are wrong and for that I respect you. Please be gentle here. The wounds are very fresh. Now, just isn't the time. Please.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
mawin JG -- I link you in a bit...waiting for the ZYRTEC to kick in...

I don't get it I can roll in a bed of flowers in Jamaica all rub my face in them and I'm fine.

A friend of mine just went to the lake for the weekend and spent all day outside with no issues. Came home yesterday and started sneezing immediately. City air!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Shawn, I think your analysis will show the results you are stating, and I am sure evryone on this site knows that, But, remember there is always that but, that the one you give your heart too, is not in these statics..

Then we can take this same scenario and try this with MEN in the US and remove the greencard, but put in place of the greencard, a young girl, with lillte morals, those same 25 will have sex with her, but they will not marry her.

So, we can say the common domination is that MEN, and not all men think with the lower part of there body, not with their head, or heart.

You right in a way and wrong in another. 1. Yeah MOST men do cheat, NOT ALL. 2. If you use the same scenario you will get a totally different result, if a man has a greencard or is a citizen, the chances of him marrying to you when comparable to Jamaican man who doesn't ahve a greencard is reduced very, very considerably. Getting a greencard for someone, then been cheated on is a DOUBLE WHAMMY.

Things to get your man to the US.

1. True love......States citizen.....(foreign man)pretendinding love...some men...only the card really counts. 2. MONEY - for clothes, mining other girls, papers, filing fees, visa fess etc, plane tickets...wedding...honeymooon......whats the cost so far? and many more, only to be get cheated on, more than a double whammy.

Some so-called love can lead to disaster, better yet when only one person really falls in love and the other pretends.

All I am saying is for you to be extra careful. I bet you that Awakening was just too relaxed thinking she can leave it to God and she not doing her part. GOD ONLY HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

Timeline

Shaunsgal & Dillon:

Journee is in Jamaica till May 11th. Taking a rain check on Friday night. She wants us to plan something when she's in town. One of you has to remind me of that in the future.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
wakey, with all the emotions it is so hard for me to speak, I want to kill him for hurting you, I want to hug you to take away your pain, I want to cry b/c I feel your pain, I want to scream b/c this shyt is not right but most importantly i just needed to show you love in this time of despair :(

ps. i know somebody who knows somebody that can make all this dissappear (jesus) :devil:

take care of YOU

broken_heart_dagger_tattoo.jpg

Thought you meant JG, Sus, and Tre at first!!!!!!!! :innocent:

Yup, we could handle it!

Voodoo.jpg

Timeline

You right in a way and wrong in another. 1. Yeah MOST men do cheat, NOT ALL. 2. If you use the same scenario you will get a totally different result, if a man has a greencard or is a citizen, the chances of him marrying to you when comparable to Jamaican man who doesn't ahve a greencard is reduced very, very considerably. Getting a greencard for someone, then been cheated on is a DOUBLE WHAMMY.

Things to get your man to the US.

1. True love......States citizen.....(foreign man)pretendinding love...some men...only the card really counts. 2. MONEY - for clothes, mining other girls, papers, filing fees, visa fess etc, plane tickets...wedding...honeymooon......whats the cost so far? and many more, only to be get cheated on, more than a double whammy.

Some so-called love can lead to disaster, better yet when only one person really falls in love and the other pretends.

All I am saying is for you to be extra careful. I bet you that Awakening was just too relaxed thinking she can leave it to God and she not doing her part. GOD ONLY HELP THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES.

Shaun, to reiterate what JG said - You have some valid points, but please - Now is not the time - wounds are fresh and Wakey needs compassion, not an I told you so -

Cheating is cheating and it hurts - it can happen to anyone anywhere - regardless of the GC issue or where the person is from.

Shawn, yes I agree ALL MEN are not dogs, but the only mistake she made here was giving her love and trust to someone who didn't deserve it.

In my eyes, she is a Queen of all Queens. Wakey hasn't lost a thing, she has only gained, and GOD will show that to her in due time.

Now, the brother that has to go back to the Yard, uhm, only You Jamaican men can tell him, what a rass azz stupid, fool he is.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.