SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Wakey, you can get an annulment, since you have been married less than a year, I would do that, as if he never entered into my life. I would get the annulment, sinc eit can be be done quicker and alot cheaper.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You're right. I keep telling myself to get mad but it doesn't. Honestly, I also feel relieved because I knew he was into something. Now I just feel like a weight is lifted from me feeling like I'm not being a good enough wife. He tried to make me feel like I was a jealous crazy woman.

When he was in jamaica in LDR things were different and then he came here and these women feel in love with the jamaican thang he got going on and he is like a kid in a candy store..talking about these women are just his friends..But would never set up a meeting where I could meet them!! Of course not I was his "AUNT"!

We all face temptation in our life, but we are strong enough to overcome it. Many Jamaican men before him have had to do it, and many after him will. It's the same when we go to Jamaica, but again we are strong enough to overcome that temptation.

What about his wedding ring - that come from the "Aunt" too??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
DaDA yes, she is probably one of the 5 guest below waiting to see what is being said about her and Dewayne. I did see on a post on VJ where a wife was able to charge her husband with fraud attempt in her divorce. The govt, got involved and the husband was charged with fraud, and deported with a life time ban on entry to the USA.

Nothing like a woman scorned!!!! You go girl!!!!

Timeline
SHES_LOVED21 ???/ NAT A RASS..MI A GO FIND A MOD...U A COME OFF A VJ..NOBODDA COME YAH COME START NUTTIN,..NEVA AFFI COME YAH SO

YEP that's her.. he sent her the pict she put up in text saying he loved her and she posted it there.

Wakey - she's out to cause trouble, and nothing else - There is a way to handle this with dignity and a way to handle it with trash - she chose trash by coming here and posting the pic - If she wants him, good luck to him - cause he can't adjust status without you, so unless she plans to move to JA - good luck to her!

Cry and let yourself grieve - anger will come when you are ready for it to come - we will keep the anger up until you get there -

Didnt' realize no AOS yet.......bummer for him. Dumbass!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ok..i wanted to come back on for a minute

Carmita !! OMG..this dyam fool..ooohhh i'm burning for him right now..IINA YU HOUSE I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW..SCREAAMINGGGG..OOOHHW WEH DI GYAL..SHE DYAM WELL AN KNOW YUH BOUT SHE NEVA KNOW..HOW SHE JUST BUCK UP PON YUH SO...OOOOO.....MEK MI TELL YU HWAH FI DO...MEK HIM COME IN...BOIL UP A POT A BLEACH AN HOT WATER FI HIM AND HAR RASS,...DEN MEK DEM COME AND DAHS IT PON DEM...OPOOOOOWW..I'M FUMING

See Kimmy dats what the PHOCK mi chatting bout. Man mi wish mi could speak patwa right now so I could be right with you but you do the patwa and what eva yuh sey me agree wid yuh. That negro got me bumbalclout, bloodclouting, rassclouding all ova de damn plce!!!!!! See I just told her she need to boil some grits and invite him ova for dinner. I would call him sweetly like babe we need ta talk bout tings come home so we can chat I’m waiting on yuh and den when him walk through the door sit him down massage him shoulders to lossen him up and then when he’s loose you go and serve him dinner and then BAM in em face and then hit him with the pot again and again and again until him feel yuh pain!!!!OOOOOHHHHHHH I’m SO HOT RIGHT NOW!!!!I”M READY TO EXPLODE!!! All I see is red right now and dats not a good thing. Whoooooo sawwww mi need ta calm down but its not working O.k. let me try it again WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAWWWWWWWWWW. O.k. Nassau we got a problem ITS NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're sure this isn't HONEY logging in as DADA!!! :rofl::lol:

I know the similarities are scary aren’t they??

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know Ells I promise I'm going to be a good girl this time!! No fighting from me plus its his b-day so I’ll be on my best behavior. He made sure I had fun on mines and he went with the flow and gave me no grief so I owe him the return favor. Funny yesterday we got into it well in a joking way and he was like well when you get here were not :whistle: . I said yeah he was like yup so i was like lets bet on who ask who first and he was like o.k. Stupid man he just don’t know what tricks I go up my sleeve. I bet I win this bet...lol

I do look aback and see all the time we wasted arguing so that is another reason why I plan on chilling this time.

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure it's us women who can hold out longer than the man (most of the time anyway) so I know who's gonna win that bet! LOL! You'll have a much better time without the fussing over every little thing. Of course, you're always allowed to nag some if he does anything really stupid! :whistle:

Timeline
DaDA yes, she is probably one of the 5 guest below waiting to see what is being said about her and Dewayne. I did see on a post on VJ where a wife was able to charge her husband with fraud attempt in her divorce. The govt, got involved and the husband was charged with fraud, and deported with a life time ban on entry to the USA.

that's what I think!! Who cares though..she can have him..he will do the same to her..and she is very similiar looking to me. light, thick etc except my nose is cuter. Why would he get a woman who looks like me??

And that's just the outside - you are MUCH MORE beautiful of a person on the inside that she can even dream of being!!

SHES_LOVED21 ???/ NAT A RASS..MI A GO FIND A MOD...U A COME OFF A VJ..NOBODDA COME YAH COME START NUTTIN,..NEVA AFFI COME YAH SO

YEP that's her.. he sent her the pict she put up in text saying he loved her and she posted it there.

Wakey - she's out to cause trouble, and nothing else - There is a way to handle this with dignity and a way to handle it with trash - she chose trash by coming here and posting the pic - If she wants him, good luck to him - cause he can't adjust status without you, so unless she plans to move to JA - good luck to her!

Cry and let yourself grieve - anger will come when you are ready for it to come - we will keep the anger up until you get there -

That was my same thought - hope she works for an airline so she can chase his tail back and forth from Jamaica!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Wakey, please compose your letter NOW to witth draw the AOS, fax a copy to them, email and send a certified letter TODAY.... The AOS's are moving fast right now...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You're right. I keep telling myself to get mad but it doesn't. Honestly, I also feel relieved because I knew he was into something. Now I just feel like a weight is lifted from me feeling like I'm not being a good enough wife. He tried to make me feel like I was a jealous crazy woman.

When he was in jamaica in LDR things were different and then he came here and these women feel in love with the jamaican thang he got going on and he is like a kid in a candy store..talking about these women are just his friends..But would never set up a meeting where I could meet them!! Of course not I was his "AUNT"!

We all face temptation in our life, but we are strong enough to overcome it. Many Jamaican men before him have had to do it, and many after him will. It's the same when we go to Jamaica, but again we are strong enough to overcome that temptation.

Oh he "lost" his wedding ring a few weeks ago..Someone stole his jacket where he put it in his pocket while cooking at a friends bar/grill. Why was the ring in your pocket Dwayne.. "ohh babes mi cook one dumplin and mi fingers sticky from di flour so mi dash de ring inna mi pocket."

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Wakey, please compose your letter NOW to witth draw the AOS, fax a copy to them, email and send a certified letter TODAY.... The AOS's are moving fast right now...

I agree.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
GET THE ANNULMENT...........

Where do I get those details?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That's what I'm saying! For her to bother with telling you to ask him for abortion money is total BS! Some 'broads' get off on doing that kinda thing to another woman. Best you can do is ignore her and let her keep on with her miserable ways.

I agree with the others, if you really feel there is no fixing this marriage (I don't think I could after that either), then get an annulment!

Timeline

Oh he "lost" his wedding ring a few weeks ago..Someone stole his jacket where he put it in his pocket while cooking at a friends bar/grill. Why was the ring in your pocket Dwayne.. "ohh babes mi cook one dumplin and mi fingers sticky from di flour so mi dash de ring inna mi pocket."

Wakey, do not beat yourself up for not putting it ALL together sooner.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Will I have to pay for his trip back home?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.