SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part14)

5,958 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ohhhhh KKKKayyyy.. I need to tell ya'll Dwayne has been committing adultury. The girl found me on this site and sent me an message that she is pregnant with his child. My marriage is over so soon. I'm devastated.

What??? Oh Carmita....I'm so sorry. (F) Make sure you get all the facts before you make the decision. She may just be causing trouble. You have lots of shoulders and love on here. (L)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohhhhh KKKKayyyy.. I need to tell ya'll Dwayne has been committing adultury. The girl found me on this site and sent me an message that she is pregnant with his child. My marriage is over so soon. I'm devastated.

What??? Oh Carmita....I'm so sorry. (F) Make sure you get all the facts before you make the decision. She may just be causing trouble. You have lots of shoulders and love on here. (L)

:yes::luv:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks ya'll no when confronted he admitted that he'd done it..here in our home...BAST#####!!!. She didn't know he was married. He told her this was his aunt's home and she described my house in detail. I feel so violated. I don't even want to live here anymore but with the housing slup it ain't worth what I bought it for...

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Wakey,

This is really ad news... I'm so sorry someone so lovely as you has to go through something like this. ####### is wrong with some of these guy's? I don't think I'll never understand it. Pray, Pray, and Pray and ask God to help you get through the heartaches and pain that this has caused.

:crying: So Sorry to hear this!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

So many people tell me that. But I figure lets have some fun. Some people say it makes you all giggly and others say its makes you want to go allll night long so I figured who better to try it with then Roc. We can either laugh at eachother or watch the sun come up :devil: what the heck...

What the heck is in the frosting??!! :blink: Bring me home a likkle piece of cake... :whistle:

LOL! It's not what's in the frosting (unless they make that special too), it's what's in the butter! I think I may try it this time even though mister won't approve. He knows I like a little of that now and then so he just has to deal with it! :devil: I think it's going to be a long time till we go back to Jamaica after this trip. Money is going to be tight and he has a lot to accomplish here before we plan a trip back. So, I think this trip will include some special cake and maybe even some parasailing! :yes:

See Ells yuh feel mi. I wish Roc would let us do some "tourist" things together. I once time did the ATV's and I had a BLAST!!! I want Roc to do this with me but he won't everything to him is too expensive or a waist of money. Yeah it is but to have the memories would be so neat. He always tells me he has never explored his island so much until I came so let me finish to let you explore it.

As soon as I mentioned the cake he was like hecks no. I was like babe com on it will be fun he was like for you or for me. He was like I wont be able ta manage you. Well like they say if you can beat them joint them den. I told him its his birthday lets do it plus the cake is only like 10 US Lets do it... He finally told me the other day em tink bout it.

HELPPP!!! i have my speech tomorrow and i need to put it together..(sigh)

so Kashi had an accident this morning with my Tahli in the car....he called me like ..Kimmy u knoa seh mi get inna one accident!! mi head start hurt mi...

:blink::blink: Must be everyone ok otherwise you would be freakn instead of chattin w us. How bad is the car?

no matter how bad it gets we all come back come chat pon VJ..mi no know why it seem such a shock I'm here..maybe oonuh a try tell mi come off a VJ? mi no knoa!!

Neva!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so Sorry for your misfortune. Hold the faith and God will see you through. I would be making sure that Immigration send him back on the first plane out of here. Telling them that he didnt enter the marriage in good faith but for a free ticket here.

Timeline

Thanks ya'll no when confronted he admitted that he'd done it..here in our home...BAST#####!!!. She didn't know he was married. He told her this was his aunt's home and she described my house in detail. I feel so violated. I don't even want to live here anymore but with the housing slup it ain't worth what I bought it for...

Oh Wakey (((((hugs))))) to you my friend. My heart aches for you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I could kick his azz myself.... fcuking dumbazz.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Wakey,

This is really ad news... I'm so sorry someone so lovely as you has to go through something like this. ####### is wrong with some of these guy's? I don't think I'll never understand it. Pray, Pray, and Pray and ask God to help you get through the heartaches and pain that this has caused.

:crying: So Sorry to hear this!

Thanks Sunny.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Timeline

Is this a joke?? Stupid question but I'm hoping I'm right and furthermore if it isn’t a joke I know your doing your own investigating work before taking her word for it right??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
YEA THEY'RE OK..I MEET THEM AT THE SCENE CAUSE TAHLIA WAS BAWLIN..HATES HER CARSEAT NOW...AND HE COULDN'T HAVE HER ON THE SIDE OF THE HIGHWAY...

SUSSS..YUH BETTA CALL YUH DOC..AHAHHAA

Whoo well that's a relief but mi figure yuh wouldn't be on the computer if there was a problem. Leave it to Kimmy to be on VJ go tek care of the baby and her hubby and then get back on VJ.... :rofl: Mi sure when she arrived at the accident she told her hubby yuh knoa mi wah busy right...

HA...mi suppose to drop dung? AM ON THE COMPUTER THAT MUCH OR EVEN ON VJ?

Gurl,

Yuh kindda slow dung tuh mi fram back inna deh day! But being an on-point Mom like you kindda does that!!! :luv:

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hey Dillon, going to a gay bar on Choteau to watch my friend Tyler do his drag show Friday. You wanna come?

Who else on here knew Tyler??????? Woman who lived behind his house. Wanna come?

JG. The Complex is my favorite spot. I had my bday party there last year. I love the shows and some of my friends work there. Can I join you guys? Let me know. What is your friend's stage name? My favorite is Dieta Pepsi. :dance:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

I could kick his azz myself.... fcuking dumbazz.

Get in line with my sister, brother, and mom.. Me I just feel like a zombie.. I need to take action but right now all I can do is cry.. I say the signs and confronted him about stuff and of course he denied always to the end.. no babe oonu mi wife mi neva hurt or cheat pon ya.. rah rah.. and here this woman is pregnant with the baby I was trying to hard to conceive. There is a reason the Lord wouldn't let me conceive.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.