July09Bride

Wedding Details

2,369 posts in this topic

I think if you try on a particular designer you would be able to find it in the US at a boutique or store.

12/31/2009 - Marriage

07/21/2010 - AOS approved

08/04/2010 - Green Card received (and it's actually green!)

05/30/2012 - Sent ROC packet to VSC

06/08/2012 - Received NOA1 for ROC (Dated 06/04/2012)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yeah that's what I would suggest as well. You're probably better off trying on dresses, remembering the designer, and then looking at local boutiques in the US for a dealer that caries that particular designer dresses. In my experiences most bridal dress shops are independently owned boutiques or at most have a couple locations, so it would be hard to find a chain store that carries over to the US.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

It is 3 months until my wedding! July 11, 2010 here I come! I can't wait to be united with the best man in the world for me! Monday my friend who is sewing my wedding dress is going to do the first official fitting of the bodice of my dress. It is really happening. I am getting married!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got my wedding invitation sample today! I got some paper samples too and have decided on what it will be (with the hubby's consideration of course ;) ).

Of course I am not marrying until next year... but I am so excited! :D

Edit: Hmm I tried to link the site but it's not working... bah. Anyway if you are interested, it's under the Botannical collection, named "Daryll & Jennifer" in this website: www.handcraftedexpressions.com The picture shows it in bright yellow, but I am having it changed to deep violet and cream.

Edited by darkchilde794

Finally married... and still married... ;)

Green card received: March 18, 2011

Removal of Conditions:

GC Expiration: March 11, 2012

Documents sent: December 13, 2011

NOA-1 received: December 15, 2011

Check cashed: Red said yes when asked

Biometrics: January 25, 2012

Letter approving 10-year GC: September 7, 2012

Production of 10-year GC: September 15, 2012

Timeline

got some of our wedding photos from Davids sister. Still waiting on the rest and we had my SIL who did a video.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=170782&id=634061509&l=d460372002

I know the phrase blushng bride lol but i think i took it too literallly! :P

HWDWm6.png

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations to both of you :)

12/31/2009 - Marriage

Timeline

Kimbear, your pictures are beautiful! Congratulations again!

Removal of Conditions:

Awwww.. Those are beautiful pictures Kimbear. You guys look so happy together :D Congrats to you both!

For more information on our journey please see our 'About Me' page on our profile!

Timeline
:blush: ty all :) I was so nervous and trying sooo hard not to cry. On the video you can see me and david's legs shaking a bit lol. I can't believe it's going to be a week tomorrow that we've been married!! :D

HWDWm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

:blush: ty all :) I was so nervous and trying sooo hard not to cry. On the video you can see me and david's legs shaking a bit lol. I can't believe it's going to be a week tomorrow that we've been married!! :D

Ah, the photos are so pretty. Very nice little ceremony. Now on with married life!

5 days until my party wedding. I also have grown a huge zit on my chin in anticipation of my wedding :(

Also, Arabella get's married on Thursday!... but she's not around much anymore :(

Edited by Peachey

12/31/2009 - Marriage

Timeline

5 days until my party wedding. I also have grown a huge zit on my chin in anticipation of my wedding :(

Also, Arabella get's married on Thursday!... but she's not around much anymore :(

BAH you'll still look beautiful and that is why you hire those $$$$ make up artist... so they can do MAGIC!

Yeah where is Arabella??? I wanna see pics :P

Removal of Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.