edmagenta5

Get SATAN out of your Way...No visa yet...so what?? We can still take this wait

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi to all,.just want to share how it doesn't bother me at all to wait I mean my husband can get his visa anytime I can still wait longer.....I don't really care if they make us wait longer.. I know some1 who reads this topics..I know who you are...you can laugh all you want..this waiting doesn't bother me at all,.even when you see me down everyday..and put me against my family,.even though they have never given support for me to get through this tough times..I have lost my job once but now I have one, I thought I'd never learn how to drive again but I did, I thought I can never take the bus to work but I manage to I am not embarassed, I thought I won't celebrate Christmas but I did, I thought I'd sleep on New Year but I didn't...I thought I'd just cry over our 1st wedding anniversary but I didn't, I thought I thought I'd never attend a wedding but I did, I thought I'd never smile on my birthday but I did I thought my old friends have forgotten me but they didn't.....you can laugh all you want..because I know god has great plans for me and my husband..we still haven't lost that faith.... America is my home,.I am a fil-am and I know you are bringing me down to give up on this with my husband and go back to the Philippines that is not going to happen..I will never get depressed and kill my self no matter how hard this has been for me...because I have dreamed of heaven in the future...I am very proud to say that we haven't gotten the visa yet..ahhahahahah you can laugh all you want...It doesn't bother me at all..it will come soon anyways..so what...you can push me down,bring me down..do whatever....You can think of plans to make me cry but that won't happen...I am not afraid because the Lord is always with me.. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

So, get out of my way Satan,..I am not afraid of you..The Lord is my sheperd and he is my strenght, my refuge, my shield....

I pray with all my hearth... you can never put me down!!!!

Way to go girl!!!!! I know the feeling. Keep the faith!! alls gonna be well soon.

OUR TIMELINE...

129F sent --------------------- 10/10/08

129F NOA1 --------------------- 10/28/08

Approval of NOA2 -------------------- 01/14/09

NOA2 Hardcopy -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by NVC -------------------- 01/20/09

Left NVC -------------------- 01/22/09

Recieved by consulate ----------------- 01/25/09

Requested police clearance at JAPEM--- 01/28/09

Recieved letter from USEM ------------- 01/30/09

Medical at SLEC -------------- 02/25/09 (Good Lord pls help us pass with these journey)

Passed the my medical but my daughter was asked to have a repeat xray after 2 mos..huhuhu!

Interview at USEM (K1) --------------- 03/19/09

INTERVIEW PASSED!!!

Everyting about the future is uncertain but one thing is for sure,

God had already arranged all our tomorrows,

we just have to trust him as he leads..

http://www.glitterfy.com/]glitterfy081904187D36.gif

glitterfy092702866D36.gif

Our Daughter Cheska

glitterfy093147541D36.gif

Enough reason to be happy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a beautifully written post, and Knight was the one who found it for me and as soon as I woke up, he told me to read it (we had Skype running). Amen to it.

While I don't hold myself to any particular religion, and neither does my Knight, we both believe irrevocably in God; we believe that He kick-started the evolutionary process, and that He's still there but lets us deal with the problems and issues that we've created. I believe that He's watching over me, but I know that the one who has brought me through this entire ordeal is my Knight. I'm still sitting in AP, and some days I just cry because I want it to be over and go home to the one I love the most, but I also know God hasn't abandoned me. This separation, knowing that there's a glow at the end of the tunnel which seems to always be out of reach, is a weight on my shoulders. But, regardless of how difficult it gets, how painful or how agonizingly slowly time moves, I know He's there -- I just wish I understood why I'm being kept waiting. What I do know is that my Knight is going through this journey with me, and for that -- yes, I can thank God for creating him.

Magpie.

Edited by KnightAndMagpie

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

" Don't worry everything will be alright..I just pray everyone will be happy and everything goes well..sacrifices always have great rewards..I know it is hard but we have to keep our pushing and put our best foot forward.. I know we can all make it!!! "

:yes::yes: :yes: :yes:

ticker.png

ticker.png

I will never get depressed and kill my self no matter how hard this has been for me...because I have dreamed of heaven in the future...

This is a Silent Cry for Help

Scary and Strange......................

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Timeline
I will never get depressed and kill my self no matter how hard this has been for me...because I have dreamed of heaven in the future...

Ditto, seriously, get some help. Totally odd.

House-ism: "I think skinless women are hot!"

Timeline

Pardon me for having good faith..here in the U.S. we have something called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech...I grew up stating how I feel..I remember having Creative Writing Class in High School....I just felt relieved writing how I felt..I seriously believe in god..Sorry if I was misunderstood..I am just in love with my husband..I mean I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love that is what I meant of what I wrote...

Lets Keep our hopes and dreams... :)(F)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Timeline

Pardon me for having good faith..here in the U.S. we have something called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech...I grew up stating how I feel..I remember having Creative Writing Class in High School....I just felt relieved writing how I felt..I seriously believe in god..Sorry if I was misunderstood..I am just in love with my husband..I mean I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love that is what I meant of what I wrote...

Lets Keep our hopes and dreams..

ticker.png

ticker.png

Visas are granted by USCIS. Not by god. Seriously, why do you cheapen your faith like this?

Actually, in this case, her husband's fate is in the hands of the US State Department Resident Visa Section at the US Embassy in Manila, Philippines.

However, it doesn't hurt if we ask God for strength and perseverance.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OMG! You haven't get your visa yet? It will come after EASTER SUNDAY. It's a gift for you guys. Hope my intuition is correct.Hahaha..That's my girl.You are so strong. Keep it up!! Life is full of trials.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Visas are granted by USCIS. Not by god. Seriously, why do you cheapen your faith like this?

Actually, in this case, her husband's fate is in the hands of the US State Department Resident Visa Section at the US Embassy in Manila, Philippines.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Pardon me for having good faith..here in the U.S. we have something called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech.

You have limited "Freedom of Speech"

You can't yell "Fire" in a crowded building, you can't say "Gun" on a plane, You have freedom of speech to a limit in USA.

And if you start talking about death and suicide, you can be picked up by the Police and put in Health Care Facility for you own protection

Carry On...........

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

:D What she said. We can draw strength from God but we can also hope and pray that the process is sped up by the USCIS...or rather, in my case, the US Embassy in London. Free will: the ability to create bureaucratic processes and shuffle the paperwork around.

Say, with AP, does it take a while because there's a backlog of cases and then they'll work on your stuff all at once?

Magpie.

Upon the mountain of that which would undo us, our banner shall fly highest.

For K-1 timeline, please check our story!

:: Before-AOS Timeline ::

2009-06-16: Received SSN

2009-06-18: Got my degree classification! Got a 2:1 =D.

2009-07-04: Got MARRIED on Independance Day in San Antonio!

:: AOS Timeline ::

2009-08-06: Mailed off our AOS packet!

2009-08-10: USCIS received packet, no NOA1 yet

2009-08-14: NOA1, eeee!

2009-09-08: Walk-in biometrics, all done!

2009-09-15: Got AP, woo + driving permit

2009-09-25: Approved for EAD, waiting for card

2009-09-30: EAD in hand :D

2009-10-16: Received interview letter for 20th October :D

2009-10-20: AOS APPROVED!

2009-10-30: Green card in hand! Weeeeeee!

Timeline

Obviously there are limitations pertaining to Freedom of Speech... yup..you can yell Fire in a crowded building if there really is fire, yup you can say Gun on a plane when you are being mugged, and yes you can tell someone I will kill myself and laugh :lol: :lol:

You are very lucky to have a fast visa delivered to you..I am sure you are thankful for that,...I am just stating how I still haven't received mine..

if you don't like what I am posting, then don't read it....you can call me crazy or weird,...it is okey,.my friends, family, and husband call me crazy and weird :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pardon me for having good faith..here in the U.S. we have something called Freedom of Religion and Freedom of Speech.

You can't yell "Fire" in a crowded building, you can't say "Gun" on a plane, You have freedom of speech to a limit in USA.

And if you start talking about death and suicide, you can be picked up by the Police and put in Health Care Facility for you own protection

Carry On...........

and I like it :rofl:

Obviously there are limitations pertaining to Freedom of Speech... yup..you can yell Fire in a crowded building if there really is fire, yup you can say Gun on a plane when you are being mugged, and yes you can tell someone I will kill myself and laugh :lol: :lol:

You are very lucky to have a fast visa delivered to you..I am sure you are thankful for that,...I am just stating how I still haven't received mine..

if you don't like what I am posting, then don't read it....you can call me crazy or weird,...it is okey,.my friends, family, and husband call me crazy and weird :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry On...........

ticker.png

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.