Rocky_nBullwinkle

Girls, this is it!

58 posts in this topic

i realized that he is the one when he made me feel like a princess when we get into our hotel room the first time we met theres a bunch of bouquet of flowers, (to the point na pwede na ko mag tayo ng flower shop) i never get a flowers from someone eversince loner kase ako (wahehehe bitter?)) then he asked me to be the mother of his future kids :wub:

I just remembered when hubby was still courting me, he used to send flower arrangements coupled with stuff toys and chocolates, every freaking week, it got to a point where my mom got so annoyed and asked me to tell hubby just to donate the money he spends sending me those stuff to charity hehehe

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
i realized that he is the one when he made me feel like a princess when we get into our hotel room the first time we met theres a bunch of bouquet of flowers, (to the point na pwede na ko mag tayo ng flower shop) i never get a flowers from someone eversince loner kase ako (wahehehe bitter?)) then he asked me to be the mother of his future kids :wub:

I just remembered when hubby was still courting me, he used to send flower arrangements coupled with stuff toys and chocolates, every freaking week, it got to a point where my mom got so annoyed and asked me to tell hubby just to donate the money he spends sending me those stuff to charity hehehe

Whew, can't wait to get married na LOL

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Sis, when do u plan ba to get married?

Timeline

pag 50 na ang price ng rice yung NFA ha lolz......."Sis, when do u plan ba to get married?" upon the approval of my visa toink LOL...gusto ko nga asap na eh lolz kung meron lang mag pahiran ng walis dyan lilipad na ako, now na LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

pag 50 na ang price ng rice yung NFA ha lolz......."Sis, when do u plan ba to get married?" upon the approval of my visa toink LOL...gusto ko nga asap na eh lolz kung meron lang mag pahiran ng walis dyan lilipad na ako, now na LOL

Ah so you're on K1? I didn't see it in your profile kasi. Well, here's hoping you get your NOA2 soon or someone lends you their walis, whichever comes first hehehe. Kung pwede lang magteleport hehehe.

Timeline

Ah so you're on K1? I didn't see it in your profile kasi. Well, here's hoping you get your NOA2 soon or someone lends you their walis, whichever comes first hehehe. Kung pwede lang magteleport hehehe.

Yeah, K1 ggrrrrr.....Enjoy muna sa Pinas lol.....Hay naku it sucks nga kasi we can't track it online palaging error...tinawagan na ni LOLO yung USCIS sabi its not on there system pa daw, going to 3 months na wala pa rin sa system nila kakainis.....sana nga someone would lend me a walis kasi sa akin ayaw na gumana

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Yeah, K1 ggrrrrr.....Enjoy muna sa Pinas lol.....Hay naku it sucks nga kasi we can't track it online palaging error...tinawagan na ni LOLO yung USCIS sabi its not on there system pa daw, going to 3 months na wala pa rin sa system nila kakainis.....sana nga someone would lend me a walis kasi sa akin ayaw na gumana

Wow! 3 mos and still not in their system, sobra naman yan. Anyaway, i-enjoy mo muna ang Pinas coz pag-alis mo, sobrang mami-miss mo rin, ako nga i want it delayed, kasi di pa ako tapos sa Bachelors Degree ko in Cooking, Washing dishes, cleaning the house and doing the laundry :lol:

Timeline

Wow! 3 mos and still not in their system, sobra naman yan. Anyaway, i-enjoy mo muna ang Pinas coz pag-alis mo, sobrang mami-miss mo rin, ako nga i want it delayed, kasi di pa ako tapos sa Bachelors Degree ko in Cooking, Washing dishes, cleaning the house and doing the laundry :lol:

Yeah, it sucks...For sure I will miss noh kung pwede nga I will fold everything and bring it with me lol...Bachelor of Science major in alalay

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

join naman ako dito... :P :P :P :P

i realized he is the ONE because he persevered in pursuing me even when i was pushing him away. and he made me feel good about myself and he taught me how to always see the good in every situation.

i love my bebe so so so much and i know i am loved so so so much more. (L) (L) (L) (L)

"... for our Love conquered both Time and Distance."

Timeline

This seems to be a pretty good question... I asked my fiance once "Why do I love thee?"... well I should be bound to answer my own question right?! and coming across the question "when did you know it was him?" should arrive at an identical answer.

I knew it was him when all of a sudden my ex fiance (Filipino - one I had a relationship for 10 years) said "I am confused." That happened a month and a half prior to the scheduled wedding...It almost felt like in the brink of insanity. I've always known the long relationship I had, had a lot of problems. Spent the whole 10 years trying to fix it but it never worked. I always prayed and poured in a lot of effort just so it would work out but if you are not meant to be then you're never going to be with that someone.

I knew of Jeremy then as he was a very good friend. He's been with a long relationship too... and the obvious says it didn't work out for them too. I knew it was him because most of everything I prayed for in a relationship is what we are having right now... Never thought dreams would come true.. but really they do!!! :)

J&J

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-02-17

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-19

Stop the bickering. Let's make peace. Semana Santa na ngayon. Everytime I send him an email, I got three replies. He brought Skippy peanut butter and Kisses chocolates (which are my favorites) when he came to see me in Manila and he printed all my emails, piled them in order and sealed them in a big file folder. I felt like crying when I saw the thick folder with all my emails inside. And then I realized Mr. Bill is the one for me. Girls, when did you realize that He was the one for you?

Oh! is the MR.BILL you're talking about is the Mr.Bill from VJ?

Well,that was too sweet....my hubby is too lazy to print all my emails, but he saved it all. But all the cards i send him was always with him everytime he visits me here in the Philippines.

My hubby is not really sweet, nor touchy nor showy....but I know that he loves me...He wont spend money to come here...

His LOVE is unexplainable...

wow sweet lol, I knew that He is the one? because he gave me a ring LOL I asked God for a sign that whoever give me a ring, then he is the one. While I'm in a relationship before i still kept praying and asking for that sign. Until fiance gave it to me, the ring got sentimental value galing pa kaya sa great aunt niya LOL.....

How sweet indeed! You are lucky girl. He gave you a heirloom.

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

When did I know....hmmm....well, we both knew our future even before we actually met. but I guess that was not enough. The first time he came to visit, when he entered the doorway, my daughter sent straight to him and let him carry her and hug her. My daughter does not take easily to people she isn't around much, including my brother and my cousins. But with Ryan, she had no qualms about him and went to him straight away, much to our surprise. The next instance was when my mother told me that he had poured out his heart to her, telling her of his ardent devotion to myself and my daughter, that he was ready to have us in his life. He picked me up at the clinic armed with a dozen red roses and a very big smile, telling me that my mother had given him her blessing. A couple days later, he asked me if I was ready to be in his life forever. And I will always be. :star:

12-09-08 - INTERVIEW @ 6:30AM...God be with us! --- APPROVED!!!

12-11-08 - VISAS RECEIVED....YAHOOOOO!!!

04-07-09 - POE: Chicago O'hare

04-28-09 - received SSN's (after having to apply for them personally!!!!)

04-30-09 - Received our 2-year GREEN CARDS

01-07-09 - ROC, here we come!!!

01-18-11 - Mailed out I-751

HPIM3434-2.jpg

enKOm5.png

Stop the bickering. Let's make peace. Semana Santa na ngayon. Everytime I send him an email, I got three replies. He brought Skippy peanut butter and Kisses chocolates (which are my favorites) when he came to see me in Manila and he printed all my emails, piled them in order and sealed them in a big file folder. I felt like crying when I saw the thick folder with all my emails inside. And then I realized Mr. Bill is the one for me. Girls, when did you realize that He was the one for you?

Oh! is the MR.BILL you're talking about is the Mr.Bill from VJ?

Well,that was too sweet....my hubby is too lazy to print all my emails, but he saved it all. But all the cards i send him was always with him everytime he visits me here in the Philippines.

My hubby is not really sweet, nor touchy nor showy....but I know that he loves me...He wont spend money to come here...

His LOVE is unexplainable...

Yeah. Mr. Bill here in VJ is the one! :star:

Hokey Smoke!

when did you realize that He was the one for you?

Before there was us, my life seemed dull. I looked for love in the wrong places and have gotten hurt. I almost gave up on love. I thought that I will never find the one person who will make me happy and who will love me in spite of my faults. Then i met Shane, a very wonderful guy. I was hesitant at first considering our differences. But he never gave up on me. Not once. He was always there for me, though sometimes i ignored him. He waited until I was ready to open my heart. He never once rushed me into making decisions. From then on, I knew that this is the man that I will spend the rest of my life with. He has touched my life in a way that nobody else has. He changed the way i see myself and the way I see life.

We are still going and growing strong for over 3 years.

It was last year of April 5th when he proposed to me at a jewelry shop in the mall. He really kneeled down in front of me. :blush::wub:

How sweet! How romantic. Kinikilig ako. Same thing happened to my friend. Her husband popped the big question to her while they were in a jewelry store somewhere in Manila.

Laie_23.gif

Hokey Smoke!

I realized that he is the one after he endured 2 long years, waiting for me to have my vacation and be with him... then another 2 long years to make up my mind if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with him! And now , I just couldn't imagine myself without him.. :blush:

Aha! Playing hard to get? You took your sweet time huh! Well, you know what they say. Good things come to those who wait. That was cute. 899.gif

Hokey Smoke!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.