Bill & Bea

Cheap shots

101 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Dude... I honestly don't know anymore what to think about some people here who think they are entitled to just throw insults at other members.

In this case, IMHO, I have no idea who is sicker - her husband or her. :D rofl

And oh, I just got waxed again too!!! LOL

Ya, reckon dancers need waxin' often so they can slide down the pole as easy as sliding off a greasy log backward! :lol:

The South shall rise again!

confederate_flag-2.gif

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
OH SMOKE! You have the memonry of a genius!!!

Remember "got Waxed topic"?

how relevant is that to visa journey? :wacko:

i dunno...IMO about as relevant as "The Perfect Female Body" is....care to guess who started that gem?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=187175

Well, Saicy is filipina.. and my husband is her fan. That is relevant.... also, thats in OFF TOPIC section. do you understand OFF TOPIC?

but shaving your "down south"... cant even imagine filipina posted that thread. maybe you've lost your dignity too... so shameful to hear that.

Hi girl,

You have a lot to learn. You are young and too blinded by your love with your husband. I understand that. You are his wife.

I know you are smart too but I just hope you are smart enough to realize why a lot of VJ members antagonize your husband.

Just because he is your husband, does not mean that everything he does is perfect. Maybe for you, but not for most of us here. Maybe you can try reading you and your husband's posts from another person's point of view.

Peace and I really wish both of you a long and happy marriage. I wonder when you will wake up. B)

~Chinook

How can we antagonize a post or a comment that we ourlselves made. I really wonder if even her husband has any clue about all these #######. Who knows maybe its only her who've been posting so its hard not to defend her own self. ANYONE HERE WHO HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TOO? Most americans wont spend so much of their time for these because for them its usually nonsense and they usually dont have time for it.

Eto na lang mas presentable. Hehehe.

Kim20Kardashian-PRN-024996-1-1-1.jpg

Timeline
Mariel... Move forward with that Brazilian next week sis... Will pray for you too. :D

next week na sis? di ko alam yan ah... Good luck! Pray din ako :)

People! What's with all the waxing! wahahaha...is there anything less painful than this? :innocent:

Timeline

Hmmm.......atleast I've learned something on the "WAXED" thread thingy...but with the "Perfect Female Body"? naaah!!! You are making some but not most "Thick" women insecure of themselves..nothing to brag about!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!!!!! (L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR!!!!!! (L)

get married and do both :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

How can we antagonize a post or a comment that we ourlselves made. I really wonder if even her husband has any clue about all these #######. Who knows maybe its only her who've been posting so its hard not to defend her own self. ANYONE HERE WHO HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS TOO? Most americans wont spend so much of their time for these because for them its usually nonsense and they usually dont have time for it.

My inner Sherlock Holmes is telling me that she is also posting under a different name, but makes the same ridiculous comments. I studied her writing pattern and it's similar to some person here. I noticed the use of the same words over and over again, same sentence construction, same angst, same arrogance....hmmmmmmm, wacha think?

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Your guess is as good as mine. :)

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline

My inner Sherlock Holmes is telling me that she is also posting under a different name, but makes the same ridiculous comments. I studied her writing pattern and it's similar to some person here. I noticed the use of the same words over and over again, same sentence construction, same angst, same arrogance....hmmmmmmm, wacha think?

Your guess is as good as mine. :)

Its creepy. Let's try to ignore it guys, k? Good luck to all those who are gonna have their medical exam soon!

I was having same guess too, but oh well.. Kardi_Shian is right it's creepy. We totally ignored it.

Blowing our good luck dusts too to all who will have their medical exam and interview and Congratulations to all who passed and got their visa in hand. :dance:

- SJ

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.