abcdefghijklmnopq

why some of foreigner felt in love to pinay?

146 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
What is " Felt In Love" ?

Why are you so critical about spellings and grammar of our fellow Filipinas who post their topics here? Why can't you just contribute something in a constructive manner? Does your Filipina wife speaks perfect/proper English too? As in PERFECT???? Oh, I see that she is "changed" now from the pictures here coz before she just look very simple and now turned into a "different lady." So, maybe that explains the fact that she feels having the right now to criticize her own country people. You dont reply to others like that before, you contributed nice things to other people's questions and topics. I wonder why all of a sudden you became so critical. Is that connected to your "LOOKS?" How pathetic it is to think that some Filipinas who come here in the US will change in just a wink of an eye and they think they are already the best or they feel better than others. God is watching....hehehehe!!! You want to correct my grammar now? Do so, Mr. and Mrs. Perfect!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why are you so critical about spellings and grammar of our fellow Filipinas who post their topics here? Why can't you just contribute something in a constructive manner? Does your Filipina wife speaks perfect/proper English too? As in PERFECT???? Oh, I see that she is "changed" now from the pictures here coz before she just look very simple and now turned into a "different lady." So, maybe that explains the fact that she feels having the right now to criticize her own country people. You dont reply to others like that before, you contributed nice things to other people's questions and topics. I wonder why all of a sudden you became so critical. Is that connected to your "LOOKS?" How pathetic it is to think that some Filipinas who come here in the US will change in just a wink of an eye and they think they are already the best or they feel better than others. God is watching....hehehehe!!! You want to correct my grammar now? Do so, Mr. and Mrs. Perfect!

Go go go girl.......hahahaha, as the saying goes correct me if i'm wrong, ang taong di marunong magmahal sa sariling wika ay mahigit pa sa mabahong isda......

I don't know and I don't understand that why some people once they get to US akala mo kung sino...I hope that before they say anything or judge other people whether with looks or grammar, tignan muna nila ang sarili nila kung wala ba sila mali or they are so perfect in english, kahit teacher nga nagkakamali...hay naku

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

Really?!!! Ay,parang ayaw ko ng pumuntang states....hehehe...

Timeline

nakakatakot pala pag pumunta ka ng US

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Timeline

''FELT IN LOVE''

It is not necessary for anybody to be actually related by blood relationship to develop this type of love towards anyone. Simply, it can be FELT towards any one with whom one is sharing one's time.

Timeline
''FELT IN LOVE''

It is not necessary for anybody to be actually related by blood relationship to develop this type of love towards anyone. Simply, it can be FELT towards any one with whom one is sharing one's time.

as long as you have a heart and you know how to love then thats it

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: Timeline
why some of foreigner felt in love to pinay?

I was married to American women six times before, and the only thing they "felt" for was my wallet. Now, that I have met a Pinay, I found a woman who only felt for my heart. (L)

Timeline
i think so.....it was posted by a filipina who is asking about the case of her uncle who is going to get tourist visa and asking about if they can work legally something like that or if is it illegal to work using tourist visa, then someone define "illegal" different version shown yun nga kabilang na sya

i could just imagine!

hahahaha well if it was me? i would just keep my mouth shut LOL......tyring to be smart??ewwwww

nothing he said is useful....its all stupid nonsense...just like him stupid person

stupid nonsense + stupid person = Tallcoolone

what does his wife "felt" kaya? wawawa naman stupid nonsense + stupid person, kasali ba yung half stupid/ half #######?

Oh, I think the wife doesn't "felt" anything kasi "stufffffiiiiiiid" silang dalawa. Manipulated by the husband siguro kaya no say na lang kahit inalipusta na yung kapwa Pilipina nya (or even to other nationalities). I think the photos can tell....hahahahahhaa! I feel sorry for her to pose in the kitchen like that. Wala ka bang ibang background iha? Sa CR kaya? Parang dyahe kasi yung looks mo pag kitchen ang background. I would appreciate if you transfer somewhere...hihihihi!

''FELT IN LOVE''

www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif YOSI BREAK! being too serious naman kayo,...hehehe

Timeline
''FELT IN LOVE''

www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif YOSI BREAK! being too serious naman kayo,...hehehe

naiiyak na nga ako dito LOL

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

nakakatakot pala pag pumunta ka ng US

i wonder who really posted si girl ba or si boy honestly natatawa ako kc tama namn tlga kayo ang angas nya ha porket andun na sya kala mo kung sino na hay filipino talga may tupak di na lng manahimik kung wlang magandang sasabihin

baka gusto nyang mag nilay nilay mahal na araw na gising kapatid baka mauntog ka masakit yun :no:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Timeline

?

Hahahaha...dyahe silang dalawa di ba? Walang magawa sa buhay nila kaya ibang tao ang tinitira. To the wife(whoever your stufid name is), give your husband some good "beating" kasi ibang Pilipina ang inatupag nya instead yang spelling or grammar mo. Baka hindi sya kontento sa "spelling" at "grammar" mo.....bwahahahahaha!!!

Pretty simple why foreigners go for pinay.

Where else can a fat, older and ugly American get a young beautiful brown skinned woman even look at them. In the US a similiar woman would spit on them if they even said hello!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

?

Hahahaha...dyahe silang dalawa di ba? Walang magawa sa buhay nila kaya ibang tao ang tinitira. To the wife(whoever your stufid name is), give your husband some good "beating" kasi ibang Pilipina ang inatupag nya instead yang spelling or grammar mo. Baka hindi sya kontento sa "spelling" at "grammar" mo.....bwahahahahaha!!!

You sure it's the husband talking here? or the wifey? mmmmmmm but whoever it is, i think they should get english 101 class....girl, baka gusto mo mag volunteer hahahaha for sure no one will volunteer, nakaka praning and mahirap kasi perfectionist

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.