mike and hermosa

What's up filipinas??? No self respect??

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

Well,I am a Pure-blooded Filipina....reading your post hurts me BUT then again, I respect you..you have every right to say what you feel.."Freedom of Speech" as they say. Been in Pinas all my life, so yes, i saw a lot of pinays who are married to as what you call their "grandpa" and its not really good to see (physically together)

I was with my husband who's a USC (half pinoy/half american) and here's his initial reaction when we saw couples where the guy is really old for the girl (go at the back of Mall of Asia, they call it break waters, there are a lot of couples there...FYI): "eeewwww.....can she take making lovey dovey to him? or maybe she just needs his money coz he will die soon?" I didnt get mad when he said that...that is his reaction and that's how he sees it.

Here's the deal sweetie....I know it will be hard for us to clean up our image with you Americans and I dont know if we ever will....but I guess whatever their motives are we dont have any business to it...whether for money or Love...we really dont care.

I married my husband because of LOVE and I love him to death. How about you? is it Love too? well...whatever it is..its their prerogative! lets just live our life and dont mind them.....okay? :thumbs: PEACE

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

I concur

:thumbs:

Finally someone else see's this!! Well everyone always "see's" this, but too busy trying to be nice and just don't want to say it!! Sorry, sad, but true. Not all are like this......but seems to be very common. There are some good ones, like my fiancee, but many are giving them all a very bad name!

Trying too be nice??? on which part of it you where nice? :whistle:

Actually, I am pinoy. I don't mean bad though. I just hate to see my filipina sisters looked at this way and it's only because of their many many fake and fraudluant actions! I just wish many would show more self respect and be proud to be pinoy and not sell themselves short. If you find real love in a white guy, great....find it, but don't go looking for it just to get out of a bad economic situation for you and your family. Love should be natual, not searched for from a certain race just to have further financial and economic gains later. Should be no scheaming involved or fake plans to be had. Just natural. I read so many trying to find some "angle" to get past the system. Thats exactly why others with real love have to wait and endure so long. Not just from the Philippines, but other countries as well, but my focus is on the ones from Philippines.

I understand you, no biggie! but would other people do (especially pinays with husband is older than them)? We all know about that situation sweetie....that was an issue a long time ago....but i guess we cant do anything to change it....so cool down, relax! its their problem, not ours...we know what are intentions are....LOVE! with others who's not...i feel sorry for them! but that's life!

and beside its none of your business if you dont like the topic then leave it ganun lng nmn yun db wlang pakialaman

but to the point na masyado mo i down yung OP hey foul na yun......

and i may im proud with my fiance he is 48 but his not old nor fat and im 28

i never see there a problem with it because whenever im with him my head is up because i truly love him and GOD knows... peace brother cool and relax :innocent::whistle: :whistle:

Great!! Good for you!! You must be one of the good ones then! No need to be defensive then. I am referring to the ones who ARE NOT LIKE YOU!!! Let's stop looking through rose colored glasses here!! Everyone including filipinas know there are many who do this. You seem them in Manilla everyday! Come on! Let me ask you this....if its mostly NOT because of the money or the "opportunity" then, why does it seem that 99.9% of Filipinas are with AMERICAN , white guys?? Why not, from a poor country????? Why from America or Canada or Europe. It's never , Cambodia, Laos, Africa, or any other 3rd world country. Tell me it's not about something economic in the beginning!! I dare you! Intelligent people will not always be defensive, but see reality and say, "yes I see your point.....god I'm glad I am not like this!!". Period , no reason to be defensive! Just my opinion :innocent:

Hello how come we marry to the people from the other countries you said if they don't even can afford to visit us in the Philippines.

Ummm........most of the world finds someone from their own backyard. Stop acting like your only option was to find someone from another country. Your post kind of proves my point. :thumbs:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Well,I am a Pure-blooded Filipina....reading your post hurts me BUT then again, I respect you..you have every right to say what you feel.."Freedom of Speech" as they say. Been in Pinas all my life, so yes, i saw a lot of pinays who are married to as what you call their "grandpa" and its not really good to see (physically together)

I was with my husband who's a USC (half pinoy/half american) and here's his initial reaction when we saw couples where the guy is really old for the girl (go at the back of Mall of Asia, they call it break waters, there are a lot of couples there...FYI): "eeewwww.....can she take making lovey dovey to him? or maybe she just needs his money coz he will die soon?" I didnt get mad when he said that...that is his reaction and that's how he sees it.

Here's the deal sweetie....I know it will be hard for us to clean up our image with you Americans and I dont know if we ever will....but I guess whatever their motives are we dont have any business to it...whether for money or Love...we really dont care.

I married my husband because of LOVE and I love him to death. How about you? is it Love too? well...whatever it is..its their prerogative! lets just live our life and dont mind them.....okay? :thumbs: PEACE

Hi,

I concur

Finally someone else see's this!! Well everyone always "see's" this, but too busy trying to be nice and just don't want to say it!! Sorry, sad, but true. Not all are like this......but seems to be very common. There are some good ones, like my fiancee, but many are giving them all a very bad name!

Actually, I am pinoy. I don't mean bad though. I just hate to see my filipina sisters looked at this way and it's only because of their many many fake and fraudluant actions! I just wish many would show more self respect and be proud to be pinoy and not sell themselves short. If you find real love in a white guy, great....find it, but don't go looking for it just to get out of a bad economic situation for you and your family. Love should be natual, not searched for from a certain race just to have further financial and economic gains later. Should be no scheaming involved or fake plans to be had. Just natural. I read so many trying to find some "angle" to get past the system. Thats exactly why others with real love have to wait and endure so long. Not just from the Philippines, but other countries as well, but my focus is on the ones from Philippines.

I understand you, no biggie! but would other people do (especially pinays with husband is older than them)? We all know about that situation sweetie....that was an issue a long time ago....but i guess we cant do anything to change it....so cool down, relax! its their problem, not ours...we know what are intentions are....LOVE! with others who's not...i feel sorry for them! but that's life!

and beside its none of your business if you dont like the topic then leave it ganun lng nmn yun db wlang pakialaman

i never see there a problem with it because whenever im with him my head is up because i truly love him and GOD knows... peace brother cool and relax :innocent::whistle: :whistle:

Great!! Good for you!! You must be one of the good ones then! No need to be defensive then. I am referring to the ones who ARE NOT LIKE YOU!!! Let's stop looking through rose colored glasses here!! Everyone including filipinas know there are many who do this. You seem them in Manilla everyday! Come on! Let me ask you this....if its mostly NOT because of the money or the "opportunity" then, why does it seem that 99.9% of Filipinas are with AMERICAN , white guys?? Why not, from a poor country????? Why from America or Canada or Europe. It's never , Cambodia, Laos, Africa, or any other 3rd world country. Tell me it's not about something economic in the beginning!! I dare you! Intelligent people will not always be defensive, but see reality and say, "yes I see your point.....god I'm glad I am not like this!!". Period , no reason to be defensive! Just my opinion :innocent:

Excuse me, but where did u get that info that 99.9% of Filipinas are with AMERICAN?

Timeline
Hi,

Hi,

I concur

Excuse me, but where did u get that info that 99.9% of Filipinas are with AMERICAN?

I said "why does it SEEM that 99.9%"....read carefully. Anyway....prove me wrong. Look at almost all filipina pages and see what country their fiance is from. Facts are facts.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Finally someone else see's this!! Well

Perhaps they see it....just not in themselves. :whistle:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Mike said:

I said "why does it SEEM that 99.9%"....read carefully. Anyway....prove me wrong. Look at almost all filipina pages and see what country their fiance is from. Facts are facts.

I say:

And you actually had the time to scour ALMOST ALL filipina pages and checked each one of them out to see where their fiance(s) are coming from for you to make that generalization? Why don't you show the website where you got your FACTS then?

Timeline
Filipinas and American men go together like P&J. Our countries share a close history. We understand each other. Age is just a number.

why not peas and carrots?? :lol: Yes, age is just a number, especially when the much older guy is an established Amercian with a good life! For that matter, you could make oil and water go together with enough old, fat, white guy's money!! :rofl:

Timeline
Mike said:

I say:

And you actually had the time to scour ALMOST ALL filipina pages and checked each one of them out to see where their fiance(s) are coming from for you to make that generalization? Why don't you show the website where you got your FACTS then?

AND I SAY: Again.......I said "IT SEEMS" Hello???? Anyway, like I said, prove me wrong. I have never seen a filipina's fiance from anywhere besides the US. The website? THIS ONE!! :thumbs:

Mind your own business :huh:

You have your own life, and they have their own life as well.. so just ignore them.. anyway, just focus your own life and your own problems..

KOREK!!!

my fiance notice that too that most of the USC who visit in Pi is old and fat...but i guess fat and nice when it comes to the wallet....but still we cant blame them....just mind our own bussiness and be happy with the person that we love....and be glad to all the blessings that we have..

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Mike said:

I say:

AND I SAY: Again.......I said "IT SEEMS" Hello???? Anyway, like I said, prove me wrong. I have never seen a filipina's fiance from anywhere besides the US. The website? THIS ONE!! :thumbs:

um, this site is about people moving to the US :lol: of course you are going to see all the Filipina people marrying Americans here ...lol

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filipinas and American men go together like P&J. Our countries share a close history. We understand each other. Age is just a number.

why not peas and carrots?? :lol: Yes, age is just a number, especially when the much older guy is an established Amercian with a good life! For that matter, you could make oil and water go together with enough old, fat, white guy's money!! :rofl:

Pssttt...you're going overboard sweetie!

Timeline

You have your own life, and they have their own life as well.. so just ignore them.. anyway, just focus your own life and your own problems..

KOREK!!!

my fiance notice that too that most of the USC who visit in Pi is old and fat...but i guess fat and nice when it comes to the wallet....but still we cant blame them....just mind our own bussiness and be happy with the person that we love....and be glad to all the blessings that we have..

at least you acknowledge it and didn't get defensive. A true sign of intelligence and open thinking. :thumbs:

again with the "sweetie". I don't know if u mean it that way, but Very condescending.

Mike said:

I say:

um, this site is about people moving to the US :lol: of course you are going to see all the Filipina people marrying Americans here ...lol

:lol: good point!! :lol:

KOREK!!!

at least you acknowledge it and didn't get defensive. A true sign of intelligence and open thinking. :thumbs:

again with the "sweetie". I don't know if u mean it that way, but Very condescending.

Mike said:

I say:

:lol: good point!! :lol:

188.gif

Mike said:

I say:

you took the words right out of my mouth! hehehe. so mike, care to show us other websites that "SEEM" to explicitly say that 99.9% of filipinas are with AMERICANS (white guys)?

your VJ claim is not even accurate, it's not true that 99.9% of filipinas here are with WHITE AMERICAN GUYS, so get facts straight honey :lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.