mike and hermosa

What's up filipinas??? No self respect??

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hahahahaha good.gif I agree atleast we aren't with someone who is half stupid/half #### hole

oh!! he might ask what that #### hole stands for? hmmm...that would be YOU! (tallcoolone) just try understanding him...he's half stupid.127fs2928878.gif

thats what it called marrying a half stupid/half #### hole not half american/half pinoy lol

dancingbaby.gif

(Jai Ho)No there is nothing that can stop us(Jai Ho)

Nothing can ever come between us,(Jai Ho)

So come and dance with me,

Jai Ho! (oohh)

She has the answer to everything and the solution to nothing

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahahaha good.gif I agree atleast we aren't with someone who is half stupid/half #### hole

oh!! he might ask what that #### hole stands for? hmmm...that would be YOU! (tallcoolone) just try understanding him...he's half stupid.127fs2928878.gif

thats what it called marrying a half stupid/half #### hole not half american/half pinoy lol

:thumbs:

heated debate. :whistle::whistle: chill.

whatever the arrangements are with other couples, it's none of our business.

people who do stereotype Filipina women and put them in a class (such as gold diggers and etc) are small minded people, so why listen to them in the first place?

it could be too, that it started out as some gold-digging scam but who knows maybe these women do develop genuine feelings for the "old fat guy". but really, who's judging who, does it mean that if the person is old and he is a USC -they're not entitled to find love on the other side of the world anymore? Who said love was only for the pretty and the young people. AND for that matter what does age and weight have to do with love?

just my two cents.

Timeline
I was with my husband who's a USC (half pinoy/half american) and here's his initial reaction when we saw couples where the guy is really old for the girl (go at the back of Mall of Asia, they call it break waters, there are a lot of couples there...FYI): "eeewwww.....can she take making lovey dovey to him? or maybe she just needs his money coz he will die soon?" I didnt get mad when he said that...that is his reaction and that's how he sees it.

I wonder when other people see you and your USC Half Pinoy/Half American do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half, why don't she date a full breed Filipino. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed American

Or Maybe they ask

Why is he dating a Pinay instead of and American?

Or why isnt' he dating a Half Breed as well

129fs238648.gif

hahahahaha, are they talking about fighting ####### here?? I heard some "breed" kasi eh....Oops

306.gif

i really dont know why it end up with me? hehe...

atleast when people sees me with my hubby they ask why im with Half Pinoy/Half American and not Half Stupid/Half Dumbass

Let me rephrase this:

I wonder when other people see you and your Pinay Wife do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half stupid/half dumbass, why don't she date a full breed Stupid. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed Dumbass American

hahahahaha :thumbs: I agree atleast we aren't with someone who is half stupid/half #### hole

cracked me up! :rofl:

oh oh and NOT half disrespectful #######!

i wonder if THE MOTHER taught him manners & i feel sorry for her if she didn't.

I AGREE too :thumbs: and good for fellow Filipinas who are blessed and lucky to have husbands who are brought up in a good family.

Edited by SJ1819

Soy la casa de mi amado y mi amado es mío.

Timeline
I was with my husband who's a USC (half pinoy/half american) and here's his initial reaction when we saw couples where the guy is really old for the girl (go at the back of Mall of Asia, they call it break waters, there are a lot of couples there...FYI): "eeewwww.....can she take making lovey dovey to him? or maybe she just needs his money coz he will die soon?" I didnt get mad when he said that...that is his reaction and that's how he sees it.

I wonder when other people see you and your USC Half Pinoy/Half American do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half, why don't she date a full breed Filipino. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed American

Or Maybe they ask

Why is he dating a Pinay instead of and American?

Or why isnt' he dating a Half Breed as well

129fs238648.gif

hahahahaha, are they talking about fighting ####### here?? I heard some "breed" kasi eh....Oops

306.gif

i really dont know why it end up with me? hehe...

atleast when people sees me with my hubby they ask why im with Half Pinoy/Half American and not Half Stupid/Half Dumbass

Let me rephrase this:

I wonder when other people see you and your Pinay Wife do they ask them this question:

Why he she dating a half stupid/half dumbass, why don't she date a full breed Stupid. Or why Doesn't She date a Full Breed Dumbass American

hahahahaha :thumbs: I agree atleast we aren't with someone who is half stupid/half #### hole

cracked me up! :rofl:

oh oh and NOT half disrespectful #######!

i wonder if THE MOTHER taught him manners & i feel sorry for her if she didn't.

I AGREE too :thumbs: and good for fellow Filipinas who are blessed and lucky to have husbands who are brought up in a good family.

exactly......that is rare to find.......but well if you do good something good comes your way

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

I was just hear to read posts/threads that are useful for me.....but when he post something about shanejean (during her preapration going to US...) that was really kinda mean...i just wonder how he treats his wife....kawawang babae....bka nilalaspag na!

Timeline
I was just hear to read posts/threads that are useful for me.....but when he post something about shanejean (during her preapration going to US...) that was really kinda mean...i just wonder how he treats his wife....kawawang babae....bka nilalaspag na!

that sucks......maybe he is bored lol

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

7.gif

Timeline

7.gif

I bet his wife is always carrying dictionary, every word hinahanapan ng meaning LOL if my husband is like this? nah, sasampalin ko sya ng dictionary lol

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

7.gif

I bet his wife is always carrying dictionary, every word hinahanapan ng meaning LOL if my husband is like this? nah, sasampalin ko sya ng dictionary lol

Hahaha......i would be patient nman with my hubby IF he's THAT STUPID (but thank God he's not....)

Edited by Mariel_Esteban

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

7.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::innocent: grabe go mariel go shang

i know its not good to have fight but sometimes people do think that they are top of the world huh!

kawawa talga!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Timeline

7.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::innocent: grabe go mariel go shang

i know its not good to have fight but sometimes people do think that they are top of the world huh!

kawawa talga!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol people like that have no place here........ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr nakakainis, akala mo kung sino......

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

alam mo shang....para na tayong eng-eng dito.....wala na yung kaaway e...ayaw ng sumagot!hehehe....i know he's looking at the posts and replies....ayaw nmang sumagot.....

I know its bad to fight..pero kapikon na kasi siya e....i wasnt replying before sa mga cnsbe nya sa akin but this time, he's going pver board....(too bad for him im not really good mood to understand his stupidity....)

Timeline
alam mo shang....para na tayong eng-eng dito.....wala na yung kaaway e...ayaw ng sumagot!hehehe....i know he's looking at the posts and replies....ayaw nmang sumagot.....

I know its bad to fight..pero kapikon na kasi siya e....i wasnt replying before sa mga cnsbe nya sa akin but this time, he's going pver board....(too bad for him im not really good mood to understand his stupidity....)

di bale na mag mukhang eng eng basta hindi stupid/#### hole lol.......malay mo nandyan lang yan humohugot ng lakas LOL nag hahanap ng most powerful and effective dictionary or probably looking for a map where half stupid/half ####### lives.....

It's bad kaya pero ang mga taong katulad nito dapat wla lang hahahaha....kawawa naman yung inaalipusta tapos pinag mukhang bobo kasi laging may correction......

dancingbaby.gif

Jai Ho! (oohh)

di bale na mag mukhang eng eng basta hindi stupid/#### hole lol.......malay mo nandyan lang yan humohugot ng lakas LOL nag hahanap ng most powerful and effective dictionary or probably looking for a map where half stupid/half ####### lives.....

It's bad kaya pero ang mga taong katulad nito dapat wla lang hahahaha....kawawa naman yung inaalipusta tapos pinag mukhang bobo kasi laging may correction......

mocantina.gif

I guess he's having a meeting with he's CO-STUPID Alliance....lol

Cool ka lang girl....wala na cia dito...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.