muñequita linda

If there was no USA ... or no Philippines ...

81 posts in this topic

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not whether both partners come from a rich or poor country. It's where God brings them together. I, for one didn't even plan who will be my next partner in life and God gave me the most wonderful one - in the person of my husband. If there is no Philippines, there would still be GOOD LADIES who's got good moral values. It's so happens that those LADIES come from a poor nation (as what some people always say). Bottom line is with or without USA or Philippines, GOD will still bring two people together. I don't know if I get the point so well here. I just go by my instinct.

Fate or destiny. Big thanks to the internet. If there was no USA, , I would prefer marrying a Jamaican. LOL

Rocky, if there were no USA, fate might have brought you to an American transplant in Costa Rica named Guillermo! Just kiddin'. :lol:

:lol::yes: I would find him anyway even if Guillermo would migrate to Costa Rica and put up a ####### house there.

if there is no USA or no Philippines, would any of us even exist? :unsure:

Wow! That is deep. :wacko:

Hokey Smoke!

Rocky: "Baby, are they still mad at us on VJ?"

Bullwinkle: "No, they are just confused."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
If no Philippines or USA I assume the girls would seek men from the next richest country they know about.

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ur wife is soooooooo unlucky having u huh.u thinkin she wanted u bec ur an american from rich country huh ?uhhmmm are u even rich?or u live from paycheck to paycheck?

Oh please....

now you making this very complicated....now get are getting into the PARADOX theories..... :unsure:

I've just been watching too much " Life after People"... :P:lol:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Oh please....

now you making this very complicated....now get are getting into the PARADOX theories..... :unsure:

Don't make me come in there Roy!!!! :lol: How are you doing?

Filed: Timeline

Oh please....

Ouch...my brain just fried thinking about your theories.....

while the heat and humidity here is not helping much..LOL

Oh please....

doing fine. hope same with you. when I see this thread. my mind just starts wandering into different What if... scenarios... :lol:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Oh please....

doing fine. hope same with you. when I see this thread. my mind just starts wandering into different What if... scenarios... :lol:

At least you have a mind. I lost mine years ago...... :lol:

Well Its really happened that my soulmate is American.Cos im already 26 when I get married.I have few filipino bf before but they married another girl.So I can tell that my destiny is from U.S.A..Maybe if there is no USA maybe my husband now is from another county and hes not american.LOL.but hes till same person even hes not american...

..........NVC TIMELINE......
10/20/2009-NVC case number
10/29/2009-Receive DS3032/I-864 BILL
10/30/2009-PAY I-864 BILL
11/02/2009-RECEIVED IV-BILL/COVER SHEET FOR AOS
11/03/2009-PAY IV-BILL
11/10/2009- DS-230 PACKAGE DELIVERED
11/11/2009-ADVANCE MEDICAL...PASSED!!!!
11/12/2009- AOS PACKAGE DELIVERED
12/15/2009-GOT MY INTERVIEW DATE....JANUARY 8,2010..AT 8:30AM...]
01/08/2010-RESCHEDULE MY INTERVEW DATE TO JANUARY 20,2010 AT 7:00AM
02/09/2010-Visa In Hand!!!Thanks God!!!
*******TOUCHED********

**** I-751 TIMELINE****
03/01/2012-SEND I-751 PACKAGE
03/03/201-DELIVERED
03/07/2012-CHECK CASHED
03/11/2012-NOA1 Received in Mail
03/19/2012-ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics Received in Mail
04/13/2012-Biometrics Scheduled
05/02/2012-GREEN CARD EXPIRED
8/20/2012- Card ordered for production
8/22/2012-NEW Card SENT!!
8/24/2012-GREEN CARD RECEIVED

***N-400 TIMELIME***

10/05/2015 -SEND N400 PACKAGE

10/07/2015 -DELIVERED

10/09/2015-CHECK ENCASHED

10/19/2015-NOA1 RECEIVED IN MAIL

10/23/2015-NOTICE OF ACTION FOR BIOMETRICS RECEIVED IN MAIL.

11/06/2015-BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT DATE

03/0316-INTERVIEW DATE (APPROVED)

04/15/2015-OATH TAKING CEREMONY

TOUCHED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hmm no Philippines, would mean that half of Hawaii's population would not be here. I probably would be still single, coz most of the local Asian girls here are pretty rotten. The good ones are taken already.

Hi,

I don't mean bad when I say this so don't all jump on me.....but why do most filipinas always ask questions like this? It makes them sound like they just were searching for an American victim to pounce on!! When you talk about "looking for a certain race" in makes you sound like gold diggers!! So many filipina post like this and it makes them all sound the same!!! Hard to respect this style. Thats maybe why there are SO many filipina girls married to their "grandpa". You know the ones you see here that are so young and pretty looking with some old fat white guy? WTH! Funny, I live in manilla for over 5 years and almost never saw filipina girls with older filipino guys....but let a fat white guy walk down the street and he was like fresh meat in the jail......I guess he just looked like a big DOLLAR sign!! Here's a hint, filipinas.......clean up your image by having some self respect!!

My comments on your blogs is this, not all Filipina want a old fat white guy " Granda", and for your info, I married an american who is 2 years younger than me, then what can you say about it..... "craddle snatcher"? But who cares if a Filipina married an old or young American as long as they are stay MARRIED not a lived-in partner and as long as they truly love each other... who cares.

I really don't know, i guess i would still be in Japan working 6 days a week, 12 hrs a day. If not because of my Mikee, i will never realized that there is life more than career and money. I have given up my career over love....That's how much i love Mikee.

To my fellow Filipinos: If there was no USA, what country would you want your loved one to be from?

And to US citizens: If there were no Philippines, in which country would you look for a mate?

In my case, I'd probably get married to an Australian or perhaps stay put in the Philippines. How about you?

Visit My Website

Nothing Worth Having is Easy.

I don't know, I'm still virgin this time if there is no white boy. :whistle:

Now the topic start to get Interesting.......

Technically....I am too.... :innocent:

Me three!! :whistle::whistle:

good thing there's USA and my white boy hubby was born to pop the cherry.

Filed: Timeline

LOL...

:devil: I knew someone sooner or later would have caught that !!!!!! :devil:

:devil::devil::devil::devil:

LOL...

:devil: I knew someone sooner or later would have caught that !!!!!! :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.