The_Dude

The Annoying Co-Worker Thread

392 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Yea she just walked up to me to talk to me... its so weird. It's like knowing she is the one who wrote about me on the proverbial bathroom wall... and I'm trying to listen to what she's complaining about, because all she does is whine about her servers, her job, her life, her lack of sleep... and I'm just screaming in my head: "GOD SHUT UP YOU TWO FACED C***!"

That is the worst situation. When you know someone is talking poorly of you to others to undermine you, and you know it, but they don't yet know that you know and are simply talking to you to see. Wow that sounded sooooooooo high school(ish).

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thread! :D

My coworker M is frighteningly dumb... as in, a couple of years ago, she was violently sick all over the office one lunch break, and had us piece together the story that she'd eaten an entire cheesecake the night before, NOT knowing that it was dairy, knowing that she was extremely lactose-intolerant. I'm not quite sure how she managed to get a master's degree in rehab counseling, because she's always wandering into my office and asking me to babysit her through everything.

Last month, she'd asked me to help her serial-tag some barbering equipment she was purchasing for a client, and the mistake I made was to give her the tags and wander off, thinking that she knew what she was doing. When I came back to help her with another issue, I saw that instead of writing the corresponding serial numbers on the tracking form, she'd stuck the tags RIGHT ON THE FORM. Then she started cussing me out when I pointed it out to her, blaming me for telling her to do that. I'm not known to lose my temper, so you can imagine how silent the office went when I started shouting back at her, "How the hell did you think you were going to tag your equipment if the tags were on the form?!" -_-

Nini - Vancouver BC, Canada (she's the one who does the forum thing)

Bee - Devon PA, USA (he's the one who gave her the shiny ring)

Getting our sanity tested by bureaucracy since 2007.

Here we go again...

Removal of conditions @ VSC

9/4/2010 - sent!

9/14/2010 - NOA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.