bassel15

Newest on our case

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Well I got an email yesterday saying that they transferred my husband's file and that I would receive something by mail when they made their decision or if they needed anything from me....well im not too sure where his papers are at but I do know that they have been touched yesterday and today....hope this is a good sign.....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Well I got an email yesterday saying that they transferred my husband's file and that I would receive something by mail when they made their decision or if they needed anything from me....well im not too sure where his papers are at but I do know that they have been touched yesterday and today....hope this is a good sign.....

Please forgive me, but I am trying to remember your situation. You were denied a CR1, correct? They didn't tell you on the email where they transferred it? Where was it before?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

Please forgive me, but I am trying to remember your situation. You were denied a CR1, correct? They didn't tell you on the email where they transferred it? Where was it before?

No they didnt tell me where they transferred it too....and yes it was CR1 what do you think this means....

Timeline

No they didnt tell me where they transferred it too....and yes it was CR1 what do you think this means....

If they transferred it, and it was touched, I wouldn't get my hopes up yet. The 2 would go hand in hand. It is possible that they worked on it, but I highly doubt it.

Please try not to be discouraged because if they moved it from Vermont to California you will probably get looked at sooner. Hang in there.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

If they transferred it, and it was touched, I wouldn't get my hopes up yet. The 2 would go hand in hand. It is possible that they worked on it, but I highly doubt it.

Please try not to be discouraged because if they moved it from Vermont to California you will probably get looked at sooner. Hang in there.

Yeah very true I never let my hopes get too high never know what will happen just am hoping that its not too long of a wait.....

Timeline
(F) I certainly understand.

Sorry - I'm new here. Why did they deny, if you don't mind me asking?

Timeline

Hello welcome and they denied us because my husband did not speak English well is what were thinking but we are not really too sure the exact reason....

Hello welcome and they denied us because my husband did not speak English well is what were thinking but we are not really too sure the exact reason....

Hi, thanks for the welcome, and sorry to hear about the denial. I hope things get better for you both!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Okay now I really don't know what to make of it they touched again today that would be three touches.....I'm really confused now....well I'm just thankful they touched it....I guess will see what happens

i dont know what to say really but i think that so many touches at the very least mean they are looking at ur file

good luck ur in my prayers

sara

Timeline
Okay now I really don't know what to make of it they touched again today that would be three touches.....I'm really confused now....well I'm just thankful they touched it....I guess will see what happens

i dont know what to say really but i think that so many touches at the very least mean they are looking at ur file

good luck ur in my prayers

sara

Thank You so much!!

Timeline

It will get touched for transferring, and it will get touched if you call and make an inquiry on it. It will also be touched if you have a representative asking about it. I don't find it unusual that they might have touched it twice after the transfer, but a third time? I hope it is good news, but I still can't imagine that they would be reviewing it so quickly after transferring. I do hope I am wrong however.

Do you have a priority date? Oh, and I asked before, but I don't think you saw the question. Which service center was it in previously?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.