edmagenta5

Called USEM about status of Visa..

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys.I just want to share to everyone what I'm going through.I am so down, upset, irritated, and nervous..I feel like I am dying and I feel like I have a fever everyday and a huge headache!!!!

..this waiting has been so hard on me:

i just want everyone to know that I just called USEM in manila..i told them my husband got an interview march4 and submitted additional documents march18.. they told me they have received the additional documents and if we haven't received anything within one month from them that is when I have to call the USEM..so ridiculous!!! we are under administrative review but we are not on an AP list....is this normal?

ticker.png

ticker.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

administrative review can take a long time or a short time, but it sounds like any time will seriously mess up your days to come. you really need to relax because it is what it is and you really can't do anything to speed them up. sorry if my tone isn't comforting - you really do need to relax, step back, your day will come and then shortly thereafter a year will have passed (time flies when you aren't waiting on something... sometimes it is a blessing to be waiting).

Life..... Nobody gets out alive.

i agree with DeDixon short time or long time can really mess up our days, we cant do anything but always wait.....im learning now to relax, and let days pass by, and give it to the Lord, coz im really tired and numb of waiting.....i know when our time comes and we receive our visas time will fly and all we know is we are with our love ones.......and i believe also that sometimes it is a blessing to be waiting coz GOD always plans the best for us, sometimes we feel being left out, but actually GOD is saving the better one than what we actually asked for.....Kaya edmagenta cheer up.....I know our time will come soon.....

ishom

Thanks.you both are right..I need to loosen up..I have been so unfair to people around me..most especially my family, i am so selfish ignoring them, always thinking that the world only revolves by me n my husband.. that is right..the more we think about the wait,.the slower the days go by..I know we will get through this and we will have the visa soon..I have great faith in the lord..that is how I know i get through the day..Good lUck to us!! :)

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The hardest part that I had to do in my life is to leave you behind and make u wait..until we meet again!!!

jtbygm4jwd.png

your Visa will arrive soon, my Aunt Visa arrived 2 months after her interview,,so just be patient and wait..you'll have your Visa soon,enjoy your time while you're still in Pinas :blush:

-Ana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello girl. It is normal. They don't actually based it on your interview date but on when you completed the additional required by the USEM. April 1st week you can have it for sure. Good luck and I am praying for you.

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

I'm there with you, this week will be our 6 weeks on AR. USEM already have everything they want and it's just a matter of time before we receive that text from air21. wait wait wait.

Godspeed

PM me for any AP or AR relating to the NBI

USEM NBI Requirements:

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3217.html

Thanks..i am sooooo exited na!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:P :P :P :P

@[smiley: Way Too Happy: [4/4_1_112]]

@[smiley: Way Too Happy: [4/4_1_112]]

The hardest part that I had to do in my life is to leave you behind and make u wait..until we meet again!!!

jtbygm4jwd.png

• 2 weeks later...
I just want to tell everyone Good Luck in their journey,.for those still waiting for case completion at NVC, for those waiting for their interviews, for those waiting for their visas...I pray for you all..Good Luck :):)

It always made me feel better to look at those less fortunate during the long wait. VJer gogo started the visa process in April 2007 and is still waiting for his wife's visa. They have had a long and hard journey, but they keep working toward the goal of her visa.

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi guys.I just want to share to everyone what I'm going through.I am so down, upset, irritated, and nervous..I feel like I am dying and I feel like I have a fever everyday and a huge headache!!!!

..this waiting has been so hard on me:

i just want everyone to know that I just called USEM in manila..i told them my husband got an interview march4 and submitted additional documents march18.. they told me they have received the additional documents and if we haven't received anything within one month from them that is when I have to call the USEM..so ridiculous!!! we are under administrative review but we are not on an AP list....is this normal?

Once you are under administrative review you will never know when your visa will come but at least you are approved and that's the good thing. I was under administrative review too, and it took 2 weeks before I received my visa. I called customer service after 10 days since I submitted the additional requirement which is my police clearance and she said it will take 2-3 months for the review and me and my fiance (hubby now) were so depressed. But the next day I checked Delbros and it is in the releasing department. So, I advice you not to believe at customer service representative cuz they are just reading all the answers in their system and they are not even located inside the USEM premises so they really don't know what's going on with our case. So, just hold on there and keep track on AIR21 website and trust God.

K1 Process:
April 22, 2008 I-129F NOA1
Aug. 25, 2008 I-129F NOA2
Aug. 28, 2008 NVC left
Sept. 09, 2008 Consulate received
Sept. 16, 2008 Appointment notice received
Sept. 23, 2008 Filed Jap. police clearance
Sept. 24-25, 2008 Medical exam Done. Thank God I'm healthy
Oct. 03, 2008 Interview date
Nov. 11, 2008 Got a call from Jap. Embassy PC ready for pick up
Nov. 13, 2008 Picked up and submitted the Police clearance to USEM
Nov. 28, 2008 Visa is ready for delivery
Dec. 02, 2008 Visa in transit to Cebu (delayed bcuz Dec. 1 was holiday)
Dec. 03, 2008 Visa received abot na jud tawn Thank you Lord.
Dec. 08, 2008 POE Hawaii, Honolulu
Dec. 09, 2008 Got married (wedding and honeymoon in Hawaii)
Dec. 12, 2008 Newly wed couple flew to SFO, CA

AOS Process:
Feb. 04, 2009 USCIS received AOS docs.
Feb. 12, 2009 NOA received (AOS and EAD)
Feb. 13, 2009 Biometrics appointment received
Feb. 25, 2009 Biometrics schedule (10 AM) San Francisco DONE
March 14, 2009 Received interview schedule
April 11, 2009 Received EAD card
April 21, 2009 Interview (APPROVED) (2 months 17 days from filing)

April 28, 2009 Welcome Letter received
May 2, 2009 GREEN CARD received (2 months and 29 days)
May 22, 2009 Filed SSN
May 24, 2009 Got SSN at SSA
June 11, 2009 SSN Card received in mail

Naturalization

April 30, 2013 N-400 mailed (i used regular mail not express)

May 3, 2013 NOA priority date (received in mail 05/09/13)
May 8, 2013 Check cashed out, received text and email (N-400 accepted)

May 31, 2013 Biometrics

June 4, 2013 In Line

June 6, 2013 Received email and text N400 has been scheduled
June 10, 2013 Received letter in mail
July 16, 2013 Interview @3:30pm SFO

qlko09mo73vl.png

Timeline

Sis glorialuvmoto got her visa after almost a month of waiting maybe this week or next week you will have it .....Im here for you...

------------------------

Adjustment of Status ( I-485) and Advance Parole

Jan.6,2010- Mailed to South Dearborn Chicago via Fedex overnight delivery

Jan.7,2010- AOS packet received signed by Chyba

Jan.10,2010- Notice receipt from USCIS

Jan.13,2010- check has been cashed

Jan.14,2010- NOA1 received (hard copy)

Jan.23,2010- Biometrics Appt.received in the mail dated Jan.14,2010

Feb. 1, 2010- Biometrics appointment at 8a.m.

Feb.9,2010 - touched

March 2,2010- AP approved

March 9,2010- Hard copy received

March 12, 2010- I-485 receipt notice for interview

March 18,2010- received letter for initial interview

April 19, 2010- 8 :15 A.M INTERVIEW DATE ( APPROVED 5min.Interview)

APRIL 20, 2010- USCIS website updated card production ordered

url=http://www.weddingcountdown.com]

79bur3yi21.png

[/url]

----------------------------

We met online became good friends , fell in love and got married..

Timeline

Most of the time, it takes 3wks to receive the visa after the submission of additional document(s),as for the case of your husband,i guess it was just because of the Holy week that causes the delay.For the meantime,be busy getting your home ready and of course yourself ;) for the soon to be arrival of your husband :) .

have a nice day (F)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank you guys..you are such a big help from going through emotional stress..thank you..I hope so, I hope it is because of the holy week holiday that his visa got delayed..thank you guys..Good Luck to all and God Bless!!! :)

ticker.png

ticker.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.