kk_mine

P.U.S.H.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

P.U.S.H

My mother shared a story with me and it talked about PUSH. It was very encouraging & every second of the day I try to remind myself of that.

To my fiancé

I know this journey adds lots of heartache & stress. But WE have to PUSH= Pray Until Something Happens! This means that we look to Jehovah to help US endure the trials that come along the way. As you say something good does not come easy & I say you are my good!

For anyone on this type of journey they need to PUSH

When the separation is overwhelming for US both we must PUSH…

I will not only PUSH for US, but for others with a journey like ours & who just want to share their lives together!

I love you! (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks fo the post. I am having a bad immigration weekend and actually had suffered one of those crying malting downs while running though the other posts. Sometimes the stress and separation just rip your heart out.

First visit:2007-09-12 to 2008-09-23

I-129F Sent : 2007-11-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-11-30

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-03-31

NVC Received : 2008-04-21

NVC Left : 2008-04-23

Consulate Received : 2008-04-28

Packet 3 Received : 2008-05-20

Interivew date : 2008-08-07 CO asks inappropraite questions

His father died: 2008-08-18

Retain Marc Ellis 2008-09

Visited Nigeria again: 2008-11-12

petitioned returned to CSC :2008-11-27

returned to USA 2008-12-13

His father buried 2009-01-03

picks up K1 visa Nov 2009

Marriage Dec 2009

take throne as Igwe /Lolo 2010 or 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I love this! Thanks for sharing. I had a recent PUSH testimony that I shared in subsarah forum. God is good and faithful all the time.

P.U.S.H

My mother shared a story with me and it talked about PUSH. It was very encouraging & every second of the day I try to remind myself of that.

To my fiancé

I know this journey adds lots of heartache & stress. But WE have to PUSH= Pray Until Something Happens! This means that we look to Jehovah to help US endure the trials that come along the way. As you say something good does not come easy & I say you are my good!

For anyone on this type of journey they need to PUSH

When the separation is overwhelming for US both we must PUSH…

I will not only PUSH for US, but for others with a journey like ours & who just want to share their lives together!

I love you! (L)

<object width="660" height="525"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="525"></embed></object>

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Beautiful! Pray until something happens ... what more could sustain better, keep positive more, then putting your love and energy to Jehovah God who is the giver of life and all good things. Thank you so much for this!

~Afrilaskan Queen~

Filed: Timeline

Thanks we are trying! I'm glad I could help encourage others.. as no matter where you are in your journey its very hard to go through!

Beautiful! Pray until something happens ... what more could sustain better, keep positive more, then putting your love and energy to Jehovah God who is the giver of life and all good things. Thank you so much for this!

Thank You so much. I didnt know i needed that til i read it. Be Blessed :thumbs:

https://youtu.be/rHQuMoJ3Xrk

Lifting Conditions

Date Filed : 2018-09-12
NOA Date : 2018-09-18

• 1 month later...

girl, i am desperately trying t find you!!! i cant pm you, your box is disabled. Are u okay? I've not heard from you in months!!!! sorry that i'm posting this here, but i cant pm you. How was your trip to Nigeria? Are you back yet? please pm me and let me know that you're well :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.