*Maureen*

Another Monday!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Lexy has strep throat and is recovering. Her first 5 years..she maybe had 2 colds and was very healthy. Since starting kindergarten in the Fall, she has been sick at least once a month! Her class SHARES all the crayons and scissors....maybe they ought to use their own stuff, just a thought.

....and so the lion fell in love with the lamb :P

I have the movie downloaded to realplayer (thx for the link to the site) B)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
Lexy has strep throat and is recovering. Her first 5 years..she maybe had 2 colds and was very healthy. Since starting kindergarten in the Fall, she has been sick at least once a month! Her class SHARES all the crayons and scissors....maybe they ought to use their own stuff, just a thought.

Oh no, my favorite is when he said "Your going to a house full of vampires and you are worried about what they will think of you?"

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
There is so much more to the story of her and Jacobs friendship in the book that was not portrayed in the movie. Team Jacob will get his day on da screen :P (New Moon will come to the theatres in Nov '09)

I was wondering when the next movie was coming out. Definitely no way of avoiding Jacob's character for the 2nd one!

Married: May 28th, 2007

Arrived in the US: December 10th, 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline
Hey all! It's Monday...a week from today I'm being induced, unless this baby decides to show up sooner. :unsure: I hope you all have a great one.

i might have missed it but why are they inducing you 2 weeks early?

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

hey hey hey all!!

love the twilight talk!! am excited for Nov to come so i can see new moon yeeehawwww. i am rereading the books currently. i am actually reading midnight sun draft on pdf. good stuff.

Josh is sooooooo verrrry miserable these days. i wish for the teeth to just come in already and give me my nice calm loving boy back!! oohhhhhh yeaaa and on that sleeps too!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning all

Staashi - so exciting!!! I cant beleive its almost time!

Jess do you give him tylenol?

Jax good news about Lexy - strep is better than some of the alternatives, she'll get some antibiotics and be fine by this afternoon :)

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Timeline

I agree...I don't get the hype. I didn't find the acting all that great. The vampires were too cartoony. Bella's "angst" was contrived. And Edward...ugh...that's all I have to say about that. I read a couple of the books basically to keep up with conversation at work and to see what all the hype was about. The first was pretty okay, the rest were fit for toilet tissue. Bella and Edward have to be the two most nauseating fictional characters ever invented. I don't think I've ever rolled my eyes while reading a book like I have reading the Twilight books.

Morning all, well i watched the movie Twilight yesterday and i don't know what the big hype was about it?? We went over the weekend and saw Race to Witch Mountain and I enjoyed that movie much more over Twilight.

Have a great day!

Edited by Astarte

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Staashi! I one week you'll be a Mommy! :dance:

I saw the Twilight movie at the video store this weekend. Now I'm not sure if I should read the book first or just rent the movie. <I want to see it>

It is gorgeous outside today but temp is still near freezing! Spring is trying to brighten my day about having to go back to school today! lolz

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Glad she is getting better!

Have a great day everyone!!

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Morning all

Staashi - so exciting!!! I cant beleive its almost time!

Jess do you give him tylenol?

Jax good news about Lexy - strep is better than some of the alternatives, she'll get some antibiotics and be fine by this afternoon :)

Yepper sure have, but it doesnt seem to do a darn thing. Also he gets teething tablets and the gel for his gums. 18hrs a day or whinning is miserable for us all.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hey MENA! :star: Happy Monday afternoon!

Busy day here but goin' with the flow ...

Now at day 279 for I 130 & day 219 for I 129F - NO APPROVAL from VSC yet!

Gotta love the process ~ Hope everyones having a great start to the week :dance:

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline
Hey all! It's Monday...a week from today I'm being induced, unless this baby decides to show up sooner. :unsure: I hope you all have a great one.

i might have missed it but why are they inducing you 2 weeks early?

Actually, my ticker is wrong - it is off by a week. At first, the doc told me April 4th and then April 10th as due dates. It is April 4th as determined by all the fetal anatomy screenings I have had. So by next Monday, I will be into my 39th week - they are taking me then as I am a diabetic and they don't want to risk a still born or a less viable placenta if I go beyond 40 weeks. The dr originally had spoken about taking the baby on Wednesday, March 25, but then he decided he wanted to do an amnio last Friday - I said no way...well, I told him that I would prefer to wait 4 more days for induction rather than have that procedure. So here I am on my final countdown. :innocent:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.