21 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi am mareid from usa citizen wife and i hav my permanet residant card for 2 yers and i been in usa for 3 monthe now and my wife she tured me bad and she ask me for divorce i wanna help whats it will happeind for me if she divorce me do i will stay in usa after 2yers can me hav my green card for 10yers or 5yers or i will lose it pleasss help me

:help::help:

Welcome to VJ.

Please fill in your Timeline by going to My Assistant above.

You said "i hav my permanet residant card for 2 yers and i been in usa for 3 monthe now

How did you get a 2 year GC after only being in the US for 3 months?

I suggest you read the Guides above and it will answer a lot of your questions and tell you the procedures. Someone will post a better answer, but you do need to fill in your Timeline.

Good luck.

Russian Fiancee - Moscow Embassy

1/27/06 Mailed I-129F to TSC and forwarded to CSC for K-1 & K-2 Visa

2/1/06 CSC received I-129F

2/7/06 Received NOA1 TSC

4/14/06 I-129F Approved

4/25/06 Received NOA2 TSC

5/12/06 Received at NVC

5/18/06 Mailed to US Embassy, Moscow

8/9/06 Physical Exams for K-1 & K-2

8/11/06 Interview Scheduled

8/11/06 VISA APPROVED

8/17/06 Visa Received

9/12/06 Flight from SVO

12/09/06 MARRIED

2/16/07 Mailed AOS, EAD, and AP

3/15/07 Biometrics scheduled (Had to Re-schedule)

3/22/07 Biometrics completed for K-1 & K-2

4/11/07 Received phone call from USCIS, Interview Scheduled, FBI check completed

4/16/07 AOS Interview, passed pending I-693A

4/16/07 Civil Surgeon completed I-693A, I-693A submitted to USCIS office

4/18/07 Notice mailed welcoming New Permanent Resident

4/19/07 Card production ordered for K-1 & K-2

4/25/07 2 Year Green Card Received dated 4/17/07

1/21/09 Mailed I-751 to VSC for K-1 & K-2

1/24/09 VSC Received I-751

1/31/09 I-797C, Notice of Action Received for Wife

2/20/09 Biometrics Letter Received for Wife, Appt 3/2/09 Completed

2/20/09 I-797C, Notice of Action Received for Step-daughter

2/24/09 Biometrics Letter Received for Step-daughter Appt 3/10/09 Completed

3/2/09 Mailed Wife's Passport to Houston for Renewal - Received 6/5/09

9/15/09 Interview at New Orleans Field Office

1/19/10 Eligible to file N-400 for Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Welcome to VJ.

Please fill in your Timeline by going to My Assistant above.

You said "i hav my permanet residant card for 2 yers and i been in usa for 3 monthe now

How did you get a 2 year GC after only being in the US for 3 months?

I suggest you read the Guides above and it will answer a lot of your questions and tell you the procedures. Someone will post a better answer, but you do need to fill in your Timeline.

Good luck.

COZ he came here on CR-1

with CR-1, U get the GC abt a month u arrived in the USA.

Timeline

i get my gc bcz am been file i-130 befor i com to usa and the send me thes gc i mean am withe my wife for 3 monthe and she ask me for divorce whats i can do if she divorce me whats will happeind for me

Filed: Country: Peru
Timeline

Hey you already posted the same question..... can you let us know what is your question? what kind of help do you need ?

What I understand is that you was issued a conditional green card and after 3 months you started to get troubles with your wife, that's right?

Since you are not getting divorced yet (it could take you over than a year to be done with it), you can not do anything now. My best advise is try to collect documentation that show your marriage was in good faith before to get divorced. Also try to work out with your wife to keep your relationship.

Edited by alimar

Timeline

thx for you try help me man thes my yahoo if you real wanna help me add me in yahoo and i will excplen for you mor so my email is witheheart12@yahoo.com add me am online com talk me pleasss

thx for you

we already told you - nothing you can do until and if you get divorced.

I'm thinking troll.

yup....smells an awful lot like a troll. :thumbs:

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I'm thinking troll.

He is a Jordanian man that is asking for help. He does not speak or write English well. Why does that make him a troll? You guys need to be a little more patient with him. I think this site is about international visa help. Right? This makes me embarrassed to be a member of this site when people treat newbies this way.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Timeline

I'm thinking troll.

He is a Jordanian man that is asking for help. He does not speak or write English well. Why does that make him a troll? You guys need to be a little more patient with him. I think this site is about international visa help. Right? This makes me embarrassed to be a member of this site when people treat newbies this way.

Meriem (F)

A Jordanian man named Mario who double posted the same thing after people answered his question quite to the point.... errr... troll.

And if you are embarrassed by others' behavior, you might want to answer his question instead of ranting about being or not a member of VJ.

Timeline

I'm thinking troll.

Meriem (F)

A Jordanian man named Mario who double posted the same thing after people answered his question quite to the point.... errr... troll.

And if you are embarrassed by others' behavior, you might want to answer his question instead of ranting about being or not a member of VJ.

errrrr not! He is a Jordanian man that needs desperate help. He has a poor grasp of the English language, he is a newbie, does not know the so called rules of posting. I remember when i joined VJ back in '05 I asked the same question in several parts of the forum, because basicly I did not know what to do. Yes I am embarrassed by some of the answers provided to this guy and other newbies that I have seen in the past. If you must know. I am trying to help him. When my husband wakes up, (he worked last night) They are going to talk using the arabic language to see what exactly he needs help with. You need to be a little more patient with new people. Send them an email and explain to them how to post. Give them a little time to see how it's done, instead of jumping the the troll conclusion.

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

thx for you try help me man thes my yahoo if you real wanna help me add me in yahoo and i will excplen for you mor so my email is witheheart12@yahoo.com add me am online com talk me pleasss

thx for you

And do you have access to millions of unclaimed funds in a bank account???? :devil:

My Advice is usually based on "Worst Case Scenario" and what is written in the rules/laws/instructions. That is the way I roll... -Protect your Status - file before your I-94 expires.

WARNING: Phrases in this post may sound meaner than they were intended to be. Read the Adjudicator's Field Manual from USCIS

Timeline

Some people were nice enough to help him. I am not sure he understands. The troll comments are uncalled for. All I did was take up for a newbie that was being jumped on by bullies. WOW, I feel like I am back in high school, jeeesh!

Meriem.

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

I'm thinking troll.

Meriem (F)

I had no problem understanding the English. I concurred that it was trollish because the statement was too full of the stereotypical key words that will get VJ riled in the 'were you or were you not used for a green-card" argument. Read the OP again: just arrived 3 months ago, has conditional GC, all of a sudden wife 'turned bad' and wants a divorce, and the OP is asking what will happen to his residency, will he get his 10 year card. On any given, VJ can get in a tizzy over such a post....especially because Mr. Mario is Jordanian.

And after peppering the board w/ his question, the OP is MIA, and hasn't responded to the various replies he's received other than to request that someone add him to yahoo messenger so he can explain better? Sorry....not going to convince me that there isn't something off here.

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.