mario2009

i need realy help

25 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

hi am mareid from usa citizen wife and i hav my permanet residant card for 2 yers and i been in usa for 3 monthe now and my wife she tured me bad and she ask me for divorce i wanna help whats it will happeind for me if she divorce me do i will stay in usa after 2yers can me hav my green card for 10yers or 5yers or i will lose it pleasss help me

hi am mareid from usa citizen wife and i hav my permanet residant card for 2 yers and i been in usa for 3 monthe now and my wife she tured me bad and she ask me for divorce i wanna help whats it will happeind for me if she divorce me do i will stay in usa after 2yers can me hav my green card for 10yers or 5yers or i will lose it pleasss help me

You posted in the Philippine section and your profile shows Jordan. No one from Philippines has as bad of English as you. Trolling some more?

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

You posted in the Philippine section and your profile shows Jordan. No one from Philippines has as bad of English as you. Trolling some more?

You have to post a bit clearer for people to understand what you want?

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Hi there mario2009!Sounds like you are having a hard time there ha. :blush: If you and your wife will end up with a divorce you can file a waiver when you file for removal of conditions and you do not have to wait for the 90 days requirement to file the I-751 petition as soon as you got your divorce decree in hand file right away but make sure you have all the evidence that your marriage was real gather documents such as Joint bank accounts,Joint taxes,joint lease of your apartment or joint mortgage,joint health/life/auto insurance etc.etc.Make copies of them and keep them in a safe place.If your wife is treating you bad you do not have to stay in that relationship get out and be a man.Do you have a job?Friends?ask help.Start gathering evidence now so you will be ready when you file I-751.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

When I first joined this site, way back in '05. (wow, has it been that long ago), I had absolutely no clue how and where to post. PLease for God's sake, help the poor newbie, instead of being so mean. His grasp of the English language is not good. Be a little understanding, instead of judgemental.

Thanks,

Meriem

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm just curious are you Muslim? Says your husband is from algeria and the photo you have represents the algerian women there. You say not to be judgemental but aren't you being judgemental of his wife? Did you get her side of the story? If you believe in Islam, I do believe their belief is to save a marriage not to destroy it. And also there was a woman's sister who posted the same time he did about being in a domestic violence situation just wonder why you didn't advice her, maybe you'd like this Mario 2009 for yourself ? ;) What if your husband plans to do that to you and someone advices him what to do, oh never mind he already knows what to do since he adviced Mario2009 :blush:

Kittima (F)

When I first joined this site, way back in '05. (wow, has it been that long ago), I had absolutely no clue how and where to post. PLease for God's sake, help the poor newbie, instead of being so mean. His grasp of the English language is not good. Be a little understanding, instead of judgemental.

Thanks,

Meriem

Question:

Are you semi retarded or fully retarded?

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: Timeline

Try and make the marriage work, unless you really just married her for a green card.

Thanks,

Meriem

:thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks,

Meriem

Sorry i'm a newbie too and I don't think you read my post,,,

I'm just curious are you Muslim? Says your husband is from algeria and the photo you have represents the algerian women there. You say not to be judgemental but aren't you being judgemental of his wife? Did you get her side of the story? If you believe in Islam, I do believe their belief is to save a marriage not to destroy it. And also there was a woman's sister who posted the same time he did about being in a domestic violence situation just wonder why you didn't advice her, maybe you'd like this Mario 2009 for yourself ? ;) What if your husband plans to do that to you and someone advices him what to do, oh never mind he already knows what to do since he adviced Mario2009 :whistle:

Kittima

Hey! spare the guy he is a bit confused.If you don't have anything nice to say then you can just KEEP QUIET.His english may not be that polished to you ,yet he was able to speak up his mind,it's up for us to understand it.As for me, i definitely get his point.Only I can't answer him according to his question since I don't know anything about it..

His thought is very much comprehendible....

let's just have peace here..arachi? *sigh*

:innocent:

Question:(from tallcoolon)

Are you semi retarded or fully retarded?

Hey! bitchy!...u are way too mean..you may look like an angel to your husband but ur tongue does has much grease on it, u might want to clean it up..NOBODY ask for your stupid comment !!! grrr

NEVER JUDGE A PERSON when u can't even come clean to all of us!

:bonk:

Edited by soulmateko

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.