*Maureen*

WEDNESDAY

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS....

How come ya'll got some blonde hair arabian children and Zaid is as dark as can be? I am albino white with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, sofyan has colored eyes and isnt "Dark" yet zaid is ALLLL Arabian. Im jealous of Zains bleach blonde hair and Amirah and Joshs lil curls!!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

yes, MENA has some cuper cute babies and looking forward to the new honorary MENA babies coming soon, Charles and Staashi :)

Zaid and Josh are both so super smiley. Kelly it looks like he had fun on that swing - Amirah FREAKS OUT when I put her in it....

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Timeline

Yea, Zaid LOVED the swing, he laughed soooo hard when he was in it that everyone at the park had to come and comment on how cute he was. We are thinking to buy a swingset in the next few weeks for the back yard but anything that is remotely nice is 500$ and up. Geez!

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Both of my boys favor me totally as far as skin and eyes and hair etc. its funny because they resemble each other soooooooo much and have very different fathers lol

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

wouldnt it be something if the next baby sofyan and I had came out with blonde hair and white skin? I have customers at the bank like that. Dad is from Palestine, Mom is white from here. oldest boy looks 100% american and the middle boy and young girl look 110% arabian..cant even tell they are brothers and sister

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

From what I know hubby arrived safely in NY and texted me and called but left a voice mail stating that he was about to board his plane to Cinci. Can somebody do me a fav and tell Alli for me? I told her I would let her know. I have to run, the airport is actually in Kentucky so it's a drive! Have a nice evening!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
O all the babies look so cute. I can not believe how much everyone was grown :blush: I know it happens but wow its still amazing. I will have to say with my children it is definitely all about the DNA people are the first to say "o they look like ur husband" (even the boys from my previous marriage, lol) but its because people are only drawn to certain features of babies, like hair, if they see it they say they look like him, because they make an assumption, not to mention they can not even see if I have hair (maybe that is why :whistle:). One day I will learn about using photo bucket codes or something like that to put a recent picture of the children up, one time someone told me I did it but iv got mommy brain so I certainly do not remember :blink:

Samira and Jaouad

K3 and AOS

8-13-07: Sent package with I-129F to CSC overnight

9-25-07: NOA 1 recv

3-04-08: Approval Notice Sent

5-15-08:Interview Date

07-28-08:Visa Received (AP Hell 73 days)

08-02-08:US Entry (K-3)

08-05-08: Sent EAD package to CSC

12-07-08: Finally recvd EAD

04-20-09: AOS sent

07-23-09: AOS Interview-APPROVED!

Next file for Naturalization!

.png

and our family keeps growing and growing.....

x5Kpm8.png

Filed: Timeline

Wait till the babies get a bit older, they may start to develop their "Arabness" or "Americaness" then. Both my ex and I have darker hair and brown eyes (mine are closer to hazel) but I have VERY fair skin. My oldest has somewhat dark skin, my youngest is more fair. Neither looked particularly "Arab" when they were little. Now that they're getting older they're starting to either favor me or their dad. Yemeni ppl will see them and automatically know they're part Yemeni. Esp my younger son who is tiny for his age. Even some of their behaviors are distinctly "Arab". My oldest pulled a little "stunt" on my mom and my husband says, "Oh that boy is ARAB...100% Arab!"

Edited by Astarte

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.