ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Andorra
Timeline
Couple question for anyone:

Is there a trick to ToC in that phase where the shadow of a random boss shows up? Our healer is always getting silenced and I (tank) am sure I have aggro on the shadow. Can I do anything about it?

Does anyone have Auctioneer working? I'm not getting any info from it since the upgrade. I went on Curse to see if it had an update, made sure it's activated in the WoW UI...I don't know what else to do.

5, 10, 25 man ToC? My auctioneer works fine. My guild after wiping at under 10% on yogg last night is going to do ToC tonight on the new boss. Unfortunately, I won't be there. I was the cause for 2-3 wipes on the first phase last night, I kept stepping in the green clouds and spawning adds :blush:

Indy.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5, 10, 25 man ToC? My auctioneer works fine. My guild after wiping at under 10% on yogg last night is going to do ToC tonight on the new boss. Unfortunately, I won't be there. I was the cause for 2-3 wipes on the first phase last night, I kept stepping in the green clouds and spawning adds :blush:

noob.

Timeline

noob.

Yeah, I know. My guild even has a song they have specifically for n00bs who step in the clouds :blush:

I'm still learning the fights. The guild I am in now is top 10 on the realm and is on the last boss' in the game. My previous guild is just now getting through XT in nax 10 :rofl:

Indy.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I mean the instance where you joust first, then kill the groups of 3, then the single lady who brings nightmare/shadow bosses out. We were doing it in a group of 5.

Did you have to do anything special to get Auctioneer working? Maybe i need to just remove it and reinstall it. idk

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Timeline
I mean the instance where you joust first, then kill the groups of 3, then the single lady who brings nightmare/shadow bosses out. We were doing it in a group of 5.

Did you have to do anything special to get Auctioneer working? Maybe i need to just remove it and reinstall it. idk

The one I have I got off curse on Sunday and has worked perfectly. I was having a lot of problems prior to that with most of my add ons. I ended up deleting my ####### folder and my Addons folder and reinstalling all Addons. Sucks though because now I'm still tweaking my mods to the way I want them. I think i'm going to drop x-perl and go with pitbull/grid combo, it has been lagging me a bit in 25 man runs.

Edit: About the 5 man Trial of Champions, I have no idea. I did it on heroic 5 man on Saturday night and I was really kind of smashed. I don't even recall doing it other than the recount data I saw the next morning :rofl:

Edited by Naked_Smurf
Indy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

From the Opening ceremony at Blizzcon - my husband is watching the Live feed:

The new expansion is called Cataclysm. The new playable races are Goblins for the Horde and Worgen for the Alliance.

Flying in Azeroth and yes, the old kingdoms will be ripped apart and transformed.

Level cap is 85

Guild achievements

NEATO

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

The new expansion is called Cataclysm. The new playable races are Goblins for the Horde and Worgen for the Alliance.

Flying in Azeroth and yes, the old kingdoms will be ripped apart and transformed.

Level cap is 85

Guild achievements

NEATO

Yeah, sounds interesting!

Here is the official page if anyone wants to have a look:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/cataclysm/

Timeline

Level cap is 85

Guild achievements

NEATO

Hubby and I just watched the trailer for it...

looks pretty freaking awesome :) I want to do archeology for a profession :)

Oh, and new class/race combos - the trailer shows a Tauren Pally - pretty sweet :P

~She's my Lion~
~He's my Puppy~

[size=5]Our Timeline[/size]

05/05/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC
05/14/08 - NOA1
09/01/08 - NOA2
09/11/08 - Petition received by US Consulate in Montreal
09/20/08 - Received Packet 3
10/02/08 - Packet 3 delivered to MTL
10/16/08 - Medical in Halifax
01/15/09 - Interview in Montreal
01/20/09 - Visa in Hand
02/03/09 - Fly to US - POE Halifax NS
03/06/09 - Wedding in Yanceyville, NC

AOS
4/24/09 - Sent AOS package (after too many delays!)
4/27/09 - Signed for in Chicago
5/05/09 - Check cashed and all three NOA1's in the mail
5/14/09 - Received Biometrics appointment letter - Appointment is June 2nd.
6/2/09 - Biometrics at Raleigh field office - they were some of the nicest people :)
6/18/09 - EAD approved and card production ordered
6/20/09- received AP papers in the mail
6/22/09 EAD card arrived in the mail (that was fast eh?)
7/09/09 - received notice of GC appointment date
8/07/09 - Green Card interview at Raleigh Field office at 8:45am - Given RFE for I-693 Vaccination suppliment
9/08/09 - returned RFE to field office. Approved for Green Card
9/09/09 - Received email that Card production had been ordered.
9/17/09 - Green Card in the mail - No more USCIS until June, 2011 :D

Timeline

Level cap is 85

Guild achievements

NEATO

Hubby and I just watched the trailer for it...

looks pretty freaking awesome :) I want to do archeology for a profession :)

Oh, and new class/race combos - the trailer shows a Tauren Pally - pretty sweet :P

The bad thing about this race/class combo mixup is that for those of us who play a gnome mage/lock, we are going to lose probably the best and only racial bonus that matters..... Expansive mind. There is NO way blizz is going to allow you to make a priest with a racial bonus of 5% boost to int, I can hear the undead and BElves whining already :lol:

Indy.gif

Timeline

So hubby and I gave in and paid the 40$ to get the streaming BlizzCon coverage...

OMGWTF changes!! Especially since I am a long-time hunter ------->EEEHHHH NO MORE MAAANNNNNAAAA!!! *does her happy dance*

Also with Cataclysm comes :

No more consumable bullets

No more defense

no more MP5

no more Attack Power

no more Spell power (will be integrated into Int and such)

I won't give anymore spoilers unless you guys wanna ask :)

Oh and on a slight random side note - the murloc pet you get with ordering streaming blizzcon? not gonna get it for 6-8 WEEKS?! dumb :P

~She's my Lion~
~He's my Puppy~

[size=5]Our Timeline[/size]

05/05/08 - Sent I-129F to VSC
05/14/08 - NOA1
09/01/08 - NOA2
09/11/08 - Petition received by US Consulate in Montreal
09/20/08 - Received Packet 3
10/02/08 - Packet 3 delivered to MTL
10/16/08 - Medical in Halifax
01/15/09 - Interview in Montreal
01/20/09 - Visa in Hand
02/03/09 - Fly to US - POE Halifax NS
03/06/09 - Wedding in Yanceyville, NC

AOS
4/24/09 - Sent AOS package (after too many delays!)
4/27/09 - Signed for in Chicago
5/05/09 - Check cashed and all three NOA1's in the mail
5/14/09 - Received Biometrics appointment letter - Appointment is June 2nd.
6/2/09 - Biometrics at Raleigh field office - they were some of the nicest people :)
6/18/09 - EAD approved and card production ordered
6/20/09- received AP papers in the mail
6/22/09 EAD card arrived in the mail (that was fast eh?)
7/09/09 - received notice of GC appointment date
8/07/09 - Green Card interview at Raleigh Field office at 8:45am - Given RFE for I-693 Vaccination suppliment
9/08/09 - returned RFE to field office. Approved for Green Card
9/09/09 - Received email that Card production had been ordered.
9/17/09 - Green Card in the mail - No more USCIS until June, 2011 :D

Timeline

We thought it was well worth the $40 bucks too.

The Lvl80 Elite Tauren Chieftans who opened for Ozzie were ok....amusing anyway.

Waaaaaaaaa :crying: I wanna go to Blizzcon toooooooooooo

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Timeline

So we did 25 naxx last night, with 16 people :lol:

Me and the other guild shadow priest did the mind control for the boss in the construct quarter - we did really well I must say, although we did wipe the first 2 times. Anyway we quit at the guy where you separate in to 2 rooms, it was really late and it was tough with only 16 - however, with only 20 the day before we managed to do two other wings.

It was fun :)

Timeline
So we did 25 naxx last night, with 16 people :lol:

Me and the other guild shadow priest did the mind control for the boss in the construct quarter - we did really well I must say, although we did wipe the first 2 times. Anyway we quit at the guy where you separate in to 2 rooms, it was really late and it was tough with only 16 - however, with only 20 the day before we managed to do two other wings.

It was fun :)

My guild was doing 25 man naxx last night with 20 people for the Undying achievement. I've only lived on Heigan a few times, so I passed on it. I didn't want to be "That Guy" who dies on Heigan and wastes everyones time >.<

Did OS 25 (3 drakes up) with 19 people on saturday night. I was really surprised that we were able to nuke it down as fast.

Indy.gif

Timeline

awww...so I couldn't goto Blizzcon this year because of losing my job, but Wes had an extra ticket for me anyway so I have a swag bag waiting for me at the apartment and Grunty already on my account. Grunty actually fights with the zergling pets from the original WoW collectors edition!! (he also sounds like the other murlocs, but like hes behind a helmet which I love).

I also found out that Wes bought me shirts to cheer me up cuz I couldnt be there. I apparently now have the Blizzcon 2009 shirt, the new Cataclysm shirt, the druid class shirt and a shirt that has a picture of a chest that says "locked chest requires 451 lockpicking" :lol: Hes such a sweety.

Finally got my hunter up to lvl 80 as well, trying to figure out which char to lvl next. I have a lock (71) and a priest (70) that I should get to 80 but I cant make up my mind which one I want to play at the moment. Any suggestions? They would just be for alt fun, my main will always be my first love and the most epic'd out one.

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline
awww...so I couldn't goto Blizzcon this year because of losing my job, but Wes had an extra ticket for me anyway so I have a swag bag waiting for me at the apartment and Grunty already on my account. Grunty actually fights with the zergling pets from the original WoW collectors edition!! (he also sounds like the other murlocs, but like hes behind a helmet which I love).

I also found out that Wes bought me shirts to cheer me up cuz I couldnt be there. I apparently now have the Blizzcon 2009 shirt, the new Cataclysm shirt, the druid class shirt and a shirt that has a picture of a chest that says "locked chest requires 451 lockpicking" :lol: Hes such a sweety.

Finally got my hunter up to lvl 80 as well, trying to figure out which char to lvl next. I have a lock (71) and a priest (70) that I should get to 80 but I cant make up my mind which one I want to play at the moment. Any suggestions? They would just be for alt fun, my main will always be my first love and the most epic'd out one.

Lock :P

I got my pali to 80 over the weekend..... and then I took a look at my gear. I had done instances all the way to 80, but never really got anything good. I still had T5 helm and chest, and the rest was ####### from like lvl 66-68 instances. I think the best thing I had was the axe from that amphitheater quest in Zul'Drak. So pathetic, yet I did 1900 DPS in H UK my first time and beat a mage and rogue in t7 gear :lol:

I changed out a bunch of gear on my lock so I don't need hit rate any more , 343 with no chants or gems w00t. I'm up to like 26% crit now too, but I lost 200 haste points :( I need to change out my gems to make it up now. I went to the dummy in IF to check my DPS before I turned my old gear into abyss crystals and hit the motherload of procs. I had 2 trinkets, lightweave chant on my cloak, and 3 talents proc at the same time. I had 4k spellpower for 10 seconds and did 5.3k DPS on my own buffs for roughly a minute. I took a screenshot then tried it again.... back to 4.2k >.<

Indy.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.