ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
omg i'm loving the ptr..on my druid.. new kitty form rocks! but umm my bear has short legs..and ya..looks like i'm sticking my butt up in the air saying "give it to me" LOL!!!

coliseum is not up yet either. boo!

I heard a rumor that they are boosting druid tanks back up a bit. I think they got hit pretty hard in the last neft stick round.

Once again though, palis aren't getting fvcked over. That is honestly why my pali is sitting at lvl 72. I have just been doing instances with it. I did 1400 DPS at lvl 72 in DTK, AN, and OK, and I thought to myself that this is a bit OP. My gear isn't overly good, just a few t5 pieces and blues from questing in Borean Tundra. I don't think i'm that skilled at playing a pali, although I don't think it's really that difficult to play ret lol. I do have good enchants, but still, 1400 at lvl 72 is a bit much I think. I keep waiting for the nerf stick, again. I don't want to bother going to 80 if i'm just going to have to end up going holy and healing. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

oh really? please do tell..i would love some bear buffs back..since we keep having our talents gear and just about everything nerfed since bc...

HWDWm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm just happy for the first time since the expansion that locks are getting improvements and no nerfs for once. So that was a nice thing to see. I have yet to see much of anything ever done to my mage at all, so I guess they made that one perfectly. Only one nerf on my shadow priest too in the past, but locks consistantly got axed over and over again...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline
I'm just happy for the first time since the expansion that locks are getting improvements and no nerfs for once. So that was a nice thing to see. I have yet to see much of anything ever done to my mage at all, so I guess they made that one perfectly. Only one nerf on my shadow priest too in the past, but locks consistantly got axed over and over again...

Mages got the nerf stick with having to start taking some spirit a few patches back. I do agree that they need to stop fiddling with locks. I think they are just fine for raiding, but they really screwed up locks for PvP. They took away the resistances that you got from demonology when you had your pet out. Meh, I'm just tired of farming honor to get a starter set to start getting some gear for my arena team.

Only thing I heard about druids was that they were getting some of their HP back.

Timeline

I was feeling good about my guild..... until last night. We had several players leave, and our GM and his gf who were our MT and OT taking an extended break. So a bunch of us decided that we would start at the ground and build up. We would run heroics to gear up some new 80's to start doing 10 man naxx and build up enough to get a nice 25 man group going. Well I was so frustrated last night with our first heroic runs. I got the group with a brand new tank, and a healer who is quite clueless. To be fair, she's very well geared, and one of the nicest people I've ever met. She's just quite clueless about fights that aren't straight forward. We wiped like 10 times on the last boss in AN. COme on ####### is that. Our healer could barely keep herself alive. She kept getting pitched up in the air and getting 8 stacks of poison on herself. I was trying to be nice and find out if she's even using any heal add ons. Indeed she was. I donno. I just feel so embarassed to have wiped on a 5 man. On the plus side, I did 3.2k DPS in a 5 man :lol:

Timeline

its the time of year. my gm just left..our tops dps just left. others quit for the summer, and now we went form having 30 ppl or more online to just 3..blargh.

so david quit the guidl and joined a hardcore one that is the oldest horde guild..so he's been doing ulduar each night..and now i can't stand logging on cuz i'm tired of all the whining and crying.

oh oh oh..did you hear?..you will be able to switch faction horde to alliance and vice versa...might fix recruting issues and imbalance on some servers. we'll have to see.

HWDWm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
its the time of year. my gm just left..our tops dps just left. others quit for the summer, and now we went form having 30 ppl or more online to just 3..blargh.

so david quit the guidl and joined a hardcore one that is the oldest horde guild..so he's been doing ulduar each night..and now i can't stand logging on cuz i'm tired of all the whining and crying.

oh oh oh..did you hear?..you will be able to switch faction horde to alliance and vice versa...might fix recruting issues and imbalance on some servers. we'll have to see.

Yeah - and that you will be able to extend raid resets - that will be handy.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

holy ####### there are so many of you! i'm so glad!! the person doing the interview at the consulate won't look at me like i'm crazy now ! lol i had no idea so many people met on wow.

I'm marrying my guild master !

do you guys plan to quit wow once you're actually together and married?

..The time line ..

04/04/2007 met in person

22/10 2008 engaged

29/03/2009 I-129F Sent

06/04/2009 money order cashed

13/04/2009 I-129F NOA1

20/07/2009 NOA2 petition approved

08/12/2009 Packet 3 Received

08/13/2009 Packet 3 Sent

09/14/2009 Medical Toronto

06/11/2009 interview PASSED!

15/11/2009 Visa Rcvd

14/02/2010 POE Sault Ste Marie ON

26/03/2010 Married

AOS

05/10/2010 mailed

05/17/2010 check cashed

05/21/2010 NOA1 rcvd

06/15/2010 Biometrics(Grand Rapids MI)

08/20/2010 interview (approved)

ROC

08/21/2012

10/13/2012 biometric

waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
holy ####### there are so many of you! i'm so glad!! the person doing the interview at the consulate won't look at me like i'm crazy now ! lol i had no idea so many people met on wow.

:lol:

My Husband and I didn't meet on wow, we just play. Why would you quit playing wow once you are married?

Timeline

:lol:

My Husband and I didn't meet on wow, we just play. Why would you quit playing wow once you are married?

Uhm, quit WoW? Why would I do that????????????????????????? Not that i'm an addict or anything........nah, just like some people do crosswords or knit or jog, we play wow, that is our pasttime. We don't watch much TV so WoW is somewhat of a replacement there.

Is there some sort of conflict of interest with marrying the guild master? sounds legal to me :)

Edited by Udella&Wiz

Wiz(USC) and Udella(Cdn & USC!)

Naturalization

02/22/11 - Filed

02/28/11 - NOA

03/28/11 - FP

06/17/11 - status change - scheduled for interview

06/20?/11 - received physical interview letter

07/13/11 - Interview in Fairfax,VA - easiest 10 minutes of my life

07/19/11 - Oath ceremony in Fairfax, VA

Removal of Conditions

12/1/09 - received at VSC

12/2/09 - NOA's for self and daughter

01/12/10 - Biometrics completed

03/15/10 - 10 Green Card Received - self and daughter

Our intent was to quit playing once I moved over... But now my account has been banned, and it's going to be a huge pain to try to get it back... so we shall see if we even last that long.

And I, too, am marrying my first guild master. Though he doesn't play that character anymore, that's how we initially began playing together.

01/08/2010 - Applied for SSN in maiden name.

01/09/2010 - Married! Officially a Missis.

01/19/2010 - Received SSN in mail.

02/10/2010 - Sent I-485/I-131/I-765 to Chicago.

02/19/2010 - NOA dates for all applications.

02/22/2010 - Received NOAs in mail.

02/23/2010 - Applied for SSN for married name.

03/04/2010 - Applied for Florida DL in married name.

03/09/2010 - Biometrics appointment.

04/18/2010 - AP received.

04/23/2010 - EAD approved.

04/27/2010 - AOS Interview at Orlando USCIS (decision pending).

04/28/2010 - Card production ordered!

05/03/2010 - EAD received.

05/03/2010 - Welcome letter received.

05/28/2010 - Green Card received in mail.

01/26/2012 - Mailed RoC packet to VSC.

01/30/2012 - NOA date on application.

02/01/2012 - Cheque cashed.

02/05/2012 - Received NOA in mail.

02/10/2012 - Touch.

02/24/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice dated.

02/27/2012 - ASC Appointment Notice received.

03/23/2012 - Biometrics appointment.

09/20/2012 - Touch. Card Production ordered!

09/21/2012 - Touch.

09/24/2012 - Touch. Card mailed.

Timeline

I did hear about the faction transfers. I don't know how long that will be, but i'm already seriously considering it, I just can't decide which toon I will transfer. Probably turn my nElf rogue into an undead one. I can't stand nElfs :lol:

Our intent was to quit playing once I moved over... But now my account has been banned, and it's going to be a huge pain to try to get it back... so we shall see if we even last that long.

And I, too, am marrying my first guild master. Though he doesn't play that character anymore, that's how we initially began playing together.

Banned? What on earth for?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.