ZansGirl

WoW'ers stand up and be counted!!!

1,116 posts in this topic

I haven't played in so long. Is there still a VJer clan?

I think there was some discussion about wow in off topic about wow, didn't know they actually had a group though.

We had a guild set up last year <NoA> but it was hard to get together I think for a lot of the time...I believe a few made it to 70 with their toons though, I was playing from England at the time so the time difference was a problem for me...it was fun though for a while :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
So. Phil and I are nerds. We fully embrace this. We're getting a new kitten tomorrow and need to start thinking of names. Our existing cats are Kuno (from an anime) and Kahn (if you have to ask, turn in your nerd card). We need a third K name and I'm thinking it might be time for a WoW name. I'm debating Kazzak (as in the Doom Lord) but I'd love some other suggestions.

~ Catherine

Hmm...how about...

Kel (kel'thuzud)

Kil'jaeden

Kalecgos

Kael'thas

Kaz'rogal

Kologarn

Kurinnaxx

Those are all the bosses I can think of....or you can steal my sisters WoW name for a girl, Kalana :D

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Timeline
So. Phil and I are nerds. We fully embrace this. We're getting a new kitten tomorrow and need to start thinking of names. Our existing cats are Kuno (from an anime) and Kahn (if you have to ask, turn in your nerd card). We need a third K name and I'm thinking it might be time for a WoW name. I'm debating Kazzak (as in the Doom Lord) but I'd love some other suggestions.

~ Catherine

Hmm...how about...

Kel (kel'thuzud)

Kil'jaeden

Kalecgos

Kael'thas

Kaz'rogal

Kologarn

Kurinnaxx

Those are all the bosses I can think of....or you can steal my sisters WoW name for a girl, Kalana :D

lol steph..your GEEK is showing :P

k'iru

k'ure

umm ya..i draw a blank after those since steph already said the ones that come to mind first :P

HWDWm6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bermuda
Timeline

I really like Kil'jaeden but Phil doesn't. Maybe if I call him that a lot and give him treats all afternoon, it'll be too late when Phil gets home. :jest:

So far the only name he likes from WoW is Kazzak. He's trying to convince me to name him Kahless, but we already have one Star Trek kitty, Khan.

~ Catherine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
I really like Kil'jaeden but Phil doesn't. Maybe if I call him that a lot and give him treats all afternoon, it'll be too late when Phil gets home. :jest:

So far the only name he likes from WoW is Kazzak. He's trying to convince me to name him Kahless, but we already have one Star Trek kitty, Khan.

~ Catherine

Yeah, a lot depends on whether you shorten the names when you call them or if you use the whole name :hehe:

Timeline

~ Catherine

Hmm...how about...

Kel (kel'thuzud)

Kil'jaeden

Kalecgos

Kael'thas

Kaz'rogal

Kologarn

Kurinnaxx

lol steph..your GEEK is showing :P

k'iru

k'ure

umm ya..i draw a blank after those since steph already said the ones that come to mind first :P

I have embraced my inner geek. When you are standing in line in a sea of nerds waiting to get in to learn about the newest expansion theres not much else you can do. I've only been playing for 5 years (eek!)

~*~*~Steph and Wes~*~*~
Married: 2010-01-20

ROC: (for the complete timeline click on my timeline button, the signature was getting too long!)
I-751 Sent: 2015-05-22
NOA1 Notice Date: 2015-05-27
NOA1 Received: 2015-06-06
Biometrics Notice Date: 2015-06-27
Biometrics Date: 2015-07-17

Interview Notice Date: 2015-07-28

Interview Date: ​2015-09-01
Approval Date:
Approval Notice Date:

hdh1crofujrxk.png

Kazzak is cool

What about Kaluak ? Just without the apostrophe

And the name of my DK is Kuma, that means bear in japanese

Edited by Mephys

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline

awww i like your dk name it's cute :) But they are not suposed to be CUTE LOL. :)

then again i'm one to talk..my druids name is kittypaws :P

as for standing in line umm yah..did that..course i also built computers to give away at cons for like umm 8 years or so..and i was soo sad to see them go :( such nice modded cases etc..intead of modding cars..i mod pc's..:P

ever since was like 2 i ripped things apart and tried to put em back togther again..i was born geek :)

HWDWm6.png

awww i like your dk name it's cute :) But they are not suposed to be CUTE LOL. :)

then again i'm one to talk..my druids name is kittypaws :P

pfffff look who's talking. Besides it means bear. Bears are tough! Grrrrrrrr <insert bear sound here>

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
DK's getting nerfed again :dance:

yeah, my Husband was saying that, when he mentioned it in guild chat the DK's were none too happy.

I'm not 100% in favor of the nerf. I think they should just balance them a bit more. I also think that starting them off at lvl 55 was a big mistake. To many retarded DK's out there that just don't know how to play their class.

Timeline

omg i'm loving the ptr..on my druid.. new kitty form rocks! but umm my bear has short legs..and ya..looks like i'm sticking my butt up in the air saying "give it to me" LOL!!!

coliseum is not up yet either. boo!

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.