Nagishkaw

Sunday's Thread

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Cheesecake.jpg

0MG!!! I'm drooling. Doesn't that look good????

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Cheesecake.jpg

TEASEEEEEEEEEEEE yummmmmmmm

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

Mime is not a big fan of sweets, either. I just cannot imagine this.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey all! We had our baby shower today - lots of fun, some neat gifts, and a spectacular cake - Italian Cream!!! OMG delicious!!!!

I hope you are enjoying a happy Sunday with your families. :thumbs:

Filed: Timeline
Mime is not a big fan of sweets, either. I just cannot imagine this.

Just nuts I tell ya! :P Although we do share a love of Salt and Vinegar chips....*drool*

Hey all! We had our baby shower today - lots of fun, some neat gifts, and a spectacular cake - Italian Cream!!! OMG delicious!!!!

I hope you are enjoying a happy Sunday with your families. :thumbs:

Awww...I'm so happy you had a blast honey!! I loved my shower...it was amazing and fun!!!

it's been forever and a day since I posted in a daily thread. ... I am totally outta the loop now....Nagi...ur hubby's here? when did that happen?

I want cake..a big fat cheesecake...ooo or angelfood cake with lots o strawberries or whateva they put on top!!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You guys have made my butt and belly grow a foot just looking at these tasty cakes! Annie, is right a smash cake is a little cake for him to basically smash and eat with his hands. I went with the Elmo cupcake cake. He loves Elmo and at Sams's they can do buttercream icing and it really is a cute little cake. It has a total of 30 cupcakes so enough for everybody and get this it was only 13.88...yeah, my kind of cake!!!!

I'm so excited...so so excited. My husband is coming home Wednesday. I just can't wait to know he is here safe and sound and back home again. I pray that the stamp in his passport justifies his entrance because that silly GC came after he left. Keep him in your prayers everybody!

Staashi...how cool is that two baby showers? I loved going through all of the baby clothes and washing and preparing them for the arrival. It was so exciting now it's a pain scrubbing the baby food stains out. Wonderful days to come though!!!

Jess, that is awesome they have a cheesecake factory there. I love that place...yummy. I think tonight we are going to grab a burger from Wendy's...cheap and fast.

Oh, I have been really decorating the house. I have new curtains in all but two rooms. Got a king size pillow top mattress and the best buy on a comforter from JCP that is super duper cute. I'll have to post pictures of the house once I get some wall decorations like pics and such. My hubby will be suprised when he comes home..you know he is a male diva and totally digs that kind of stuff.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Yeah Tasha he's coming home! :dance:

Today was talk with the wives married to Egyptians recruited in the military. It's become a weekly conference chat on Sunday! It's really great to get updates on everyone's situations and sometimes our husbands join! We're networking the Husbands too because they're in the same position. It's a great little support group for all of us.

The yahoo server was having issues today though. :( So that was irritating.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Timeline

Amal,

Last August. Being low-keyed, I don't recall I made a big deal about it.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Amal,

Last August. Being low-keyed, I don't recall I made a big deal about it.

I found out by mistake that he was here, didn't realize it either. You hadn't posted for long time in the daily threads before he got here-i know u were in the hearts thread alot! I'm so happy for u Nagi, its about time your hubby is here with you!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey y'all! Yeah, the shower was great. We got lots of stuff - nice supply of newborn and size 1 diapers. They will probably last for 5 days. :lol: But still, we're pleased with everything. Can't believe that I have another tomorrow and then I'm on leave after work. Thank you, Jesus!!!! :dance: I feel bad having to stop working but the pain is just too much. The baby is now so low in the womb that they can't even see his face on the U/S. Crazy!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.