Autumnchik

Girly thread (men beware!)

316 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
THINK OF THE CHILDRENZ!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying:

:secret: I'll pm you my addy and paypal you some moneh... pick me up some of dem eggs plz.

:P

I don't care about the childrenz! Let Mommy and Daddy worry about them. I want my Kinder Eggs! :P I might have to make a trip there this weekend. Now I've got a craving.

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Yep no yummy fun kindereggs... they feel its a choking hazard. :(

So is giving head. Do you think that'll be outlawed next? Oh, no wait. Scratch that. I believe I read that men are still writing the laws. :hehe:

In some states it is illegal :o

:o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder which ones? Might have to move there. :hehe:

sends list of states to avoid to krikit's hubby. :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline
Yep no yummy fun kindereggs... they feel its a choking hazard. :(

So is giving head. Do you think that'll be outlawed next? Oh, no wait. Scratch that. I believe I read that men are still writing the laws. :hehe:

In some states it is illegal :o

:o

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder which ones? Might have to move there. :hehe:

sends list of states to avoid to krikit's hubby. :hehe:

:lol:

:bonk:

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
No, these have the toys in them. We used to buy them all the time in England. I can buy them here in Houston. There is a Russian food store that sells them.

Russian grocery store? I think I've seen that somewhere. Is it the one on Hillcroft or Birdwood?

I've found that you can purchase just about anything in Houston, some of which you probably never knew existed and never wanted to know, either. :P

I second this motion!

And I have heard that hair down there helps to provide women with a proper PH balance. I have heard from doctors that it is hygenic to have hair there. I got more UTI's when I removed it very often and not so much anymore now that I can't be bothered.

It really comes down to me being lazy.

I've never heard anyone say that it helps with the ph balance, i shave, sometimes all and sometimes leave some :P i switch it up, but anyway, in the past couple years ive gotten wayyyyy too many YI's and its just annoying, it painfull and kills the sex life, dont know what to do really, but wonder if that is part of the problem? but damn i dont know if i could stand letting it grow, that would drive me nuts, specially in the heat, im in az its gonna get hot here soon :-s

Edited by CherylandRichard

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Gotta love Perez H:

New Jersey Loves A Full Bush!

The Jersey Shore will be going au natural this summer!

The New Jersey Board of Cosmetology and Hairstyling is throwing around the idea of banning Brazilian bikini waxes!!!

Why????

Apparently vag and peen wax maintenance has always been illegal in New Jersey, but the Board never enforced the private part waxing law…… until now!

The Board is proposing the new ban after they received complaints from two New Jersey women who were injured while having their hair taken care of down there!

Aestheticians and customers alike are protesting the ban on the Brazilian. "It's a woman's body. If she wants to get it completely waxed then that's up to her, it's her choice to do that, so I don't know why it would be illegal," said one fan of the hairless puss.

To wax or not to wax?

It's still a woman's right to choose!

K-1

I-129F sent to Vermont: 2/19/08

NOA1: 2/21/08

NOA2: 3/10/08

Packet 3 recd: 3/25/08

Packet 3 sent: 4/18/08

Appt letter recd: 6/16/08

Interview at Montreal Consulate: 7/10/08 **APPROVED!!**

K1 recd: 7/15/08

US Entry at Buffalo, New York: 11/15/08

Wedding in Philadelphia: 11/22/08

AOS

AOS/EAD/AP filed at Chicago Lockbox: 12/17/08

NOA: 12/29/08

Case transferred to CSC: 1/7/09

AOS Approval: 4/2/09

Biometrics appt: 1/16/09

EAD received: 3/12/09

AP received: 3/13/09

AOS approval notice sent: 4/2/09

GC received: 4/9/09

ROC

Sent package to VSC: 1/5/11

NOA1: 1/7/11

Biometrics: 2/14/11

Approval letter received: 8/1/11

GC received: 8/11/11

Citizenship:

N-400 sent to Dallas lockbox: 3/1/12

NOA1: 3/6/12

Biometrics: 4/9/12

Interview: 5/25/12

Oath Ceremony: 6/4/2012

Timeline

I don't think being hairless can cause a YI, well for me anyway. I've been hairless for 5 years and never had one, but my doctor did say one time using scented bubble baths or soaps can cause YI so just to be safe I use unscented everything.

Yeah I couldn't stand letting it grow now either, I couldn't stand it now that I'm used to it. Maybe when I'm older I'll let it all grow out :lol:

Edited by JillA

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline
No, these have the toys in them. We used to buy them all the time in England. I can buy them here in Houston. There is a Russian food store that sells them.

Russian grocery store? I think I've seen that somewhere. Is it the one on Hillcroft or Birdwood?

I've found that you can purchase just about anything in Houston, some of which you probably never knew existed and never wanted to know, either. :P

It's called Moscow and it's on Memorial Drive. It's a small store set inside of a shopping center. You wouldn't really notice it unless you were interested in things from Russia. :-P You are right though, I think you can find anything in Houston, whether you want it or not! He he...

GOOD NEWS! I have found a place online that will send you Kinder Eggs in the U.S. (I bet they smuggle them in from Canada - LOL). They are based in New Hampshire. A bit expensive though, but if you really have to have them...

https://www.jollygrub.com/OnLineStore1/

Edited by childress_london

Pandora and Hesam

K-3 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Montreal, Canada

Marriage : 2008-08-29 in Canada

I-130 Sent : 2008-10-14

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-10-20

I-130F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

I-129F Sent : 2008-11-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-11-28

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-05-04

NVC Received : 2009-05-12

Packet 3 Received : 2009-05-19

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-06-10

Interview: 2009-09-10 APPROVED

See my interview experience here: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=217544&hl=

Visa Received : 2009-09-16

US Entry : 2009-09-27

EAD received: 2009-12-21

AOS interview: 2010-02-05 (medical exam missing from documents)

Recieved RFE for missing medical exam that they lost. Submitted new exam March 10, 2010.

Notified that he is in background checks after submitting three service requests: July, 2010

Timeline
I don't think being hairless can cause a YI, well for me anyway. I've been hairless for 5 years and never had one, but my doctor did say one time using scented bubble baths or soaps can cause YI so just to be safe I use unscented everything.

Yeah I couldn't stand letting it grow now either, I couldn't stand it now that I'm used to it. Maybe when I'm older I'll let it all grow out :lol:

I can't grow it out either. I just find it uncomfortable, plus I like to keep it neat and pretty for the husband. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

yup ive been told that too and do all the things the doctors say and i still get them, sometimes once a month, its crazy, think im cursed :P

Timeline

Where's DPX... he has loads of information on YI's and how to avoid them... he'll be along... all the men have been poking their heads in this thread from the getgo. :P

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline
Where's DPX... he has loads of information on YI's and how to avoid them... he'll be along... all the men have been poking their heads in this thread from the getgo. :P

:rofl:

K-1

AOS

ROC

Citizenship:

yes i noticed the men in here, cant resist it can they

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

he pm'd me and said make sure u are eating lots of yogurt!!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.