proudazn

I-129F & G-325A Help

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone. I'm beginning to fill out form I-129 and G-325 to sponsor my fiance from Cambodia

to the USA.

I'm following the samples posted here but wanted to make sure I'm filling it correctly.

If someone could help out, i would appreciated a lot.

Form I-129F:

Question 9, 10: names of prior spouses, date(s) marriage(s) ended:

there are 4 blank spaces provided for each question. i put "None" on the first top blank space. Do I need to write

"None" or "N/A" to the other 3 or just leave it blank?

Question 11 of "information about you" : i mark "No", so do i leave the space provided blank?

Question 12 of "fiance information": I mark "No" on question 11. So for question 12, I put "N/A" for the first blank space provided. Do I also write "N/A" to the other blank spaces or leave it blank as is?

Question 13: I put "None" to the first top space provided. Do I put "None" to the rest of the blank spaces or leave it

blank?

Question 16: I put "None" for the first space blank (Name). Do I leave the rest blank?

Question 17: I mark "No", do i leave the blank space provided blank?

Question 19: I mark "No", do i leave the blank space provided blank?

Part C:

Question 1: I put "Not in Military Service", do i leave the other space provided blank as is?

Form G-325A:

On line "Husband or Wife (If none so state.):

I put "None", do I leave the other spaces provided on the same line blank as is?

On line: "Show below last occupation abroad if not shown above."

I have none. So do I leave that section blank?

On line: "This form is submitted in connection with an application for:

I mark "Other (specify") and put in "I-129F Petition".

I did this for both my fiance and I. Is this correct?

On line: "If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below:

she has none. So is putting "N/A" the right thing to do?

Thank you very much for any help.

This is going to be easy, do not leave anything blank!!!! If it doesnt apply then put either N/A or NO or None, NOT BLANK!!!

Edited by Abby-Ron

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi everyone. I'm beginning to fill out form I-129 and G-325 to sponsor my fiance from Cambodia

to the USA.

I'm following the samples posted here but wanted to make sure I'm filling it correctly.

If someone could help out, i would appreciated a lot.

Form I-129F:

Question 9, 10: names of prior spouses, date(s) marriage(s) ended:

there are 4 blank spaces provided for each question. i put "None" on the first top blank space. Do I need to write

"None" or "N/A" to the other 3 or just leave it blank?

Question 11 of "information about you" : i mark "No", so do i leave the space provided blank?

Question 12 of "fiance information": I mark "No" on question 11. So for question 12, I put "N/A" for the first blank space provided. Do I also write "N/A" to the other blank spaces or leave it blank as is?

Question 13: I put "None" to the first top space provided. Do I put "None" to the rest of the blank spaces or leave it

blank?

Question 16: I put "None" for the first space blank (Name). Do I leave the rest blank?

Question 17: I mark "No", do i leave the blank space provided blank?

Question 19: I mark "No", do i leave the blank space provided blank?

Part C:

Question 1: I put "Not in Military Service", do i leave the other space provided blank as is?

Form G-325A:

On line "Husband or Wife (If none so state.):

I put "None", do I leave the other spaces provided on the same line blank as is?

On line: "Show below last occupation abroad if not shown above."

I have none. So do I leave that section blank?

On line: "This form is submitted in connection with an application for:

I mark "Other (specify") and put in "I-129F Petition".

I did this for both my fiance and I. Is this correct?

On line: "If your native alphabet is in other than Roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet below:

she has none. So is putting "N/A" the right thing to do?

Thank you very much for any help.

I agree, best not to leave blanks. If you answer "none" the first question the other blanks are "NA". MY favorite words were...none, NA and unknown. Use which is appropriate...NA is not always appropriate

huh? but the sample forms on this forum did put blanks! which one should i follow?!?

You can choose. But I will note you have already spent more time to ask and read the answers to the question, so why not fill in the blanks? The only blanks I left in my forms were the asset information in the I-134

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Ok, some are saying do not leave anything blank. The last advice given indicated that i don't have to

fill in every empty spot. The sample forms on here left those empty space provided blank.

Who should I follow? I really want to do this right the first time.

For those who followed the sample forms and actually answered "None" and left every empty spot pertaining

to the same question blank, did your application go through fine?

Edited by proudazn

Ok, some are saying do not leave anything blank. The last advice given indicated that i don't have to

fill in every empty spot. The sample forms on here left those empty space provided blank.

Who should I follow? I really want to do this right the first time.

For those who followed the sample forms and actually answered "None" and left every empty spot pertaining

to the same question blank, did your application go through fine?

Put N/A or none, don't leave anything blank if possible, if I do remember the sample form left just about nothing blank.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
One 'None' or 'N/A' is fine for each question. You do not need to write it in every empty spot.

Like kimandRuss said ... if the question is

Q# Name of Spouse _____________________

First name ___________ middle ______________ last name_______________

.... and you were never married you would put None or N/A and leave the space for first name, middle name, last name blank .... When they say do not leave anything blank they are refering to the main question .... so in this case the main question would be Q# name of spouse...

Edited by AnnexoxShay

Today is the Tomorrow, you worried about Yesterday .....

05-Dec-04 Shay and I met online.

17-Feb-07 Shay came to visit me Australia for 5 and half wonderful weeks.

---

02-Oct-08 Shay lodged 1-129F

07-Oct-08 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA1 had been approved

07-Jan-09 Shay recieved confirmation that NOA2 had been approved

14-Jan-09 NVC notification recieved

29-Jan-09 I recieved pk 3 in the mail

29-Jan-09 I recieved passport in the mail

04-Feb-09 I went for my police check

20-Feb-09 medical

24-Feb-09 Picked up medical results *PASSED*

26-Feb-09 mailed pack 3

02-Mar-09 Embassy received pack 3

24-Mar-09 Interview @ 9.00am

!!!!!!!! VISA APPROVED !!!!!!!!

27-Mar-09 Visa Arrives in Mail

---

14-Apr-09 Departing for the US

---

02-May-09 Wedding Day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.