Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
So Brian and I have found an incredible lake front venue here in Orlando, only to learn that all of their weekends in spring of 2010 are completely booked!!! I'm a little bummed out....

I leave for home tomorrow. Does anyone know how I can pause today??

Hope you guys are all having a better day! Come on approvals!!!!!!!!!!

Just hit the button on the remote that looks like II :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
So Brian and I have found an incredible lake front venue here in Orlando, only to learn that all of their weekends in spring of 2010 are completely booked!!! I'm a little bummed out....

I tried that!!! It doesn't work! lol. Thanks Richard!

Our Timeline

March 21, 2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 6, 2009 - Interview in Montreal - Approved!

February 15, 2010 - POE Thousand Islands

March 27, 2010 - Wedding!

AOS

April 17, 2010 - I-485, I-765, I-131 sent to Chicago Lockbox

April 26, 2010 - Received NOAs for I-485, I-765, I-131

May 13, 2010 - Transferred to the CSC

May 19, 2010 - Biometrics appointment

June 17th, 18th, 22nd, 23rd & 30th - touches on I-485

June 25th, 2010 - E-mail: EAD approved

June 30th, 2010 - 2nd E-mail for EAD

July 1st, 2010 - Email: RFE being sent for AOS

July 2nd, 2010 - AP received in the mail

July 6th, 2010 - EAD received in the mail

July 8th, 2010 - Received RFE in the mail. They have no record of my medical!

July 12th, 2010 - RFE (new medical) sent back via Express mail

July 21st, 2010 - Welcome Letter (dated July 15th) received by mail and e-mail received stating GC approved

July 23rd, 2010 - GC received in the mail

Timeline

I tried that!!! It doesn't work! lol. Thanks Richard!

Yeah, I was afraid of that.... have a safe trip home and come back soon :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Stan, why are you so quiet these days?

I don't mean to be. I guess I'm just a little "disappointed" (euphemism for p*** off) about the recent numbers. Yesterday there were several approvals, but my number on the Berkeley list went from 207 to 222 (up 15, instead of down).

That said, I still think there's a chance for the first March approval this week (maybe not notification, but the actual approval). There only needs to be about 20 more approved to get Feb to 50%. Considering there are many (probably 10-12) still left for last week that haven't been notified, and whatever is approved this week, and it's a possibility. We'll see......

I'm reading, so keep up the chatter. If I don't say much, it's just that I'm following what my mother always told me - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Timeline

I don't mean to be. I guess I'm just a little "disappointed" (euphemism for p*** off) about the recent numbers. Yesterday there were several approvals, but my number on the Berkeley list went from 207 to 222 (up 15, instead of down).

That said, I still think there's a chance for the first March approval this week (maybe not notification, but the actual approval). There only needs to be about 20 more approved to get Feb to 50%. Considering there are many (probably 10-12) still left for last week that haven't been notified, and whatever is approved this week, and it's a possibility. We'll see......

I'm reading, so keep up the chatter. If I don't say much, it's just that I'm following what my mother always told me - if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Stan... You and I are just one couple away from each other and I went down 2 spots... how did you go up 15?

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I feel exactly the same way. It's happy and exciting for all of the new approvals but it's hard to keep feeling optimistic when MY numbers are going in the wrong direction! At least you are in the 200's!! I'm stuck in the 300's and bouncing back and forth down there like a basketball at the NBA finals!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

Stan... You and I are just one couple away from each other and I went down 2 spots... how did you go up 15?

Are you looking at Berkeley's or VJ's? I have no idea, to be honest. I see you're at 203 and I'm at 219 (today). Seems like some with the NOA2 after me are showing ahead of me. Also we've had a lot of folks inputting timelines.

Not that it matters, really. They're just numbers and things will happen when they happen. But it's just frustrating when that's really the only metric I can check on a routine basis, and it's trending in the wrong direction.

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Timeline
I feel exactly the same way. It's happy and exciting for all of the new approvals but it's hard to keep feeling optimistic when MY numbers are going in the wrong direction! At least you are in the 200's!! I'm stuck in the 300's and bouncing back and forth down there like a basketball at the NBA finals!

But you're one of my favorite basketballs on here! :)

Stay cheerful. Don't let me get you down. I'll bounce back - just like that basketball (although I prefer golf balls). :thumbs:

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Timeline

But you're one of my favorite basketballs on here! :)

Stay cheerful. Don't let me get you down. I'll bounce back - just like that basketball (although I prefer golf balls). :thumbs:

Let's go play some golf Stan... get your mind off all this!!!!golf.gif

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Best idea I've heard in weeks! With the pent up frustration, I should be able to airmail the ball. Don't know what zip code it'll land in, but who cares.

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Timeline

Best idea I've heard in weeks! With the pent up frustration, I should be able to airmail the ball. Don't know what zip code it'll land in, but who cares.

And by the way... we still love you, even if you are grumpy :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

HEY!!! It's MY turn to be grumpy today! Move over Stan, I'm taking over that job!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

HEY!!! It's MY turn to be grumpy today! Move over Stan, I'm taking over that job!

LOL... FIGHT!!!! :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

You win. I give. I'm a pushover. This (if it works) is a picture I took the other day for Amy. These deer came up while I was outside bbq'ing. They must not have recognized that I was grilling venison sausage........ :innocent:

post-63877-1245174490_thumb.jpg

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.