Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

It's comforting to know that almost everyone is feeling the stress which can lead to fighting. I'm convinced that is part of the immigration office's plan. This is designed to break people up. Just think though, if we can make it through this, you can make it through anything!

On a bright note- I think I found a new lawyer! I'm so happy! I have talked to so many helpful, positive energy people today, and some of them were even lawyers who talked to me like I was an actual human being. So refreshing!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Wow, I'm glad to know that my SO and I are not the only ones having huge fights. Like ya'll we hardly ever had arguments when we were together and now it just seems like every other day it's something. I'm just glad that he too said that we were arguing so much b/c of the distance.

Also, I have gained like 15 lbs b/c of all the stress(i'm a stress eater) and he has lost weight :)

But I just started going to a zumba class and it seems to help me with the stress and frustrations that I have. Not only that but I want to look good when I see him in August :D

Welcome to the club... :P It is very good that you are going to zumba classes, that will help a lot with the stress, and you will look very goooood when you guys get back together!!! I guess in a few weeks we are all going to whole different story to tell..... I am starting my jogging on monday, I really need a physical activitie so I can keep my mind busy.

Let's hope for the best guys...

I know, I have been wanting to try zumba for awhile now!!

I think so, it is getting closer and closer.

Vermont Service Center :

I-129F Sent : 2009-02-26

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-03-04

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 08/13/2009

NVC Received : 08/18/2009

NVC Left : 08/19/2009

Consulate Received : 08/24/2009

Packet 3 Received : still have not received packet 3(10/12/09) but called and finished processing 09/18/09

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 09/22/09 needs waiver

Visa Received :

US Entry : 7/28/2012

Marriage :09/25/2012

AOS

Sent AOS Paperwork: 11/09/2012

Igor's List:

5-15-2009 #280

05-19-2009 #277

05-20-2009 #273

06-01-2009 #253

06-02/2009 #248

06-08-2009 #234

06-11-2009 #229

07-15-2009 #176

17d11daa7e.png

Thank you guys, this really means a lot to me. I have not talked to my SO in a week, we broke up and right now Im really devastated I do not know what is going to happen and at this point of my life I sold everything I owned and since we decided I was going to focus on the papers and selling my stuff and getting everything ready to leave my life behind to be with him.... I feel it really sucks!!!

Sorry for venting here, I know this is a visa - related forum, it is just you guys probably now exactly how I feel.

(F)

make sure you dont let it run too long and get in contact. Dont be afraid of calling 1st , it doesnt make you weak, it just shows that you are able to forgive. YOu both have to be willing to forgive.

Me and my so have been argueing lately alot lately, over small useless stuff that I bring up. I cant control how I react when stressed and I need to work on it.

Lets cheer up guys, this stress is killer, it leads to bringing the worst in a person.

+ this visa , I swear if I heard that we got our noa2, thats all I would need.

Filed: Timeline

Guys!!! im desvastated...i cant control my self, i cant stop crying, is over, my relationship was just a dream i was fighting for alone...my boyfriend think that im lying to him and because of that he insult me, i tried to talk with him but txt me that i dont call him, txt him, nothing....i dont know what to do, im desperate cuz i would to show him im not lying, i dont want losse him.... but is over...is over.....im sorry for bring u guys all my drama but i dont have no one to talk now.... :crying: :crying: :crying: why he's so mean... i love him

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Guys!!! im desvastated...i cant control my self, i cant stop crying, is over, my relationship was just a dream i was fighting for alone...my boyfriend think that im lying to him and because of that he insult me, i tried to talk with him but txt me that i dont call him, txt him, nothing....i dont know what to do, im desperate cuz i would to show him im not lying, i dont want losse him.... but is over...is over.....im sorry for bring u guys all my drama but i dont have no one to talk now.... :crying: :crying: :crying: why he's so mean... i love him

Pues que te puedo decir, nada más que le des un espacio para que se calme y luego habla con él con calma, mándale un mail y solo espera tranquila, aunque no soy la mejor persona para darte consejo, solo puedo decirte que si es que hablas con el corazón, todo se va a arreglar.... (F)

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

good morning everyone! I hope today is a better day than yesterday! Love to all!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
good morning everyone! I hope today is a better day than yesterday! Love to all!

Good morning Missymissy!!

Agreed on that one... Love to all too...

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Gotta be a better day - simply gotta!

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Good new day to everyone!

well after the drama, i offer u an apologize, my SO and I, we broke up, but i'll keep here to cheer u guys and see when u get ur NOA2 and when the uscis give u all, the visa, ill be glad and happy to see that...so, good luck, the important date is coming....

God bless you!

Your friend Linda

:dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

well after the drama, i offer u an apologize, my SO and I, we broke up, but i'll keep here to cheer u guys and see when u get ur NOA2 and when the uscis give u all, the visa, ill be glad and happy to see that...so, good luck, the important date is coming....

God bless you!

Your friend Linda

Good morning everyone....

Thomlin.... bide some time maybe your SO will come to his senses.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

God bless you!

Your friend Linda

Good morning everyone....

Thomlin.... bide some time maybe your SO will come to his senses.

I hope...i love him, i really do, pluss im beautiful, good coocker, dancer, singer, marvelous house keeper, faith girlfriend, smart girl, good mother......jajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja..... jk!!!....seriously? i love him and ill be waiting and ill give him time....or im going to cross the border....jajajajajaja....hijole noombre!!!!

Take care and have a great weekend!!!

thanks...

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

good morning everyone, hope we all have a great and stress free weekend!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.