Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I made some homemade hummus. My culinary school kid made churros and sent me a picture of some. Linda (ala ThomLin) saw the pictures on facebook and assures me they are delicious.....I dunno......they look funky to me.

Richard, I am not a profesional chef or anything, but I can say without any trace of modesty that I am one hell of a good cook!!! I love cooking and everything that goes with it: the feeling of nourishing, the relaxation, the aroma invasion, colours, textures... It is a great activity. My father is ecuadorian and my mother is chilean, so I cook a lot of those tradicional cuisines. Also I loove Italian, Japaneese, French and Mexican food. Right now, as I am marrying a cuban, I am exploring the magic world of the cuban cuisine... We should get together and prepare this huge meal with all sorts of dishes to share.

Missy, churros are nice, too oily for my taste.. but you should give them a try. They do look kinda funny, but their taste is really nice.

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Not by any court order, but its a good idea. Just annoyed because its so short notice and I had to wait all day in a cell to be told come back later but we're going to throw you out on your ####. I feel victimized by the system because I was the victim of an assault and I am being punished for it. And I'm not allowed to visit the house and all my pets are there. I am also worried that if I get a permanent place now in three weeks when I have to go back to court I don't know what the punishment will be. charges dropped? fine? probation? And It's upsetting because I didn't even DO anything

Well... I am not an attorney nor do I plat one on TV... but I will offer this advice...

Get the police reports... read them... go to your arraignment, assuming you have no past and assuming the reports are vague... pleas NOT guilty... Get an attorney... You can try to call the clerk of the court and see if there are retired judges in your area to talk too... they are the best to talk too... they wont let you talk to the 'real' judge... then figure out a plan... I would recommend that you fight it... since you really dont want that on your record.

Whatcha y'all doing today?

I am cooking up a storm.... So far I have made some Bolognese Sauce and some Ropa Vieja. I have a turkey breast marinating in some olive oil, rosemary and peppercorns that I will put on the smoker maybe tomorrow if the rain stops. I have a few pork chops marinating in a Jerk rub and I am roasting some fresh coconut for some rice.

Hey Richard... what is it with the mojitos, and ropa vieja... do you have some conection with Cuba? my Freddy's origin is cuban... :star: :star: :star:

Kata

Kata... http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=3349494 :P

Sorry!!! hahahahaha!!! I do not even know how was it that I posted the same thing twice!!!

:star:

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I made some homemade hummus. My culinary school kid made churros and sent me a picture of some. Linda (ala ThomLin) saw the pictures on facebook and assures me they are delicious.....I dunno......they look funky to me.

Richard, I am not a profesional chef or anything, but I can say without any trace of modesty that I am one hell of a good cook!!! I love cooking and everything that goes with it: the feeling of nourishing, the relaxation, the aroma invasion, colours, textures... It is a great activity. My father is ecuadorian and my mother is chilean, so I cook a lot of those tradicional cuisines. Also I loove Italian, Japaneese, French and Mexican food. Right now, as I am marrying a cuban, I am exploring the magic world of the cuban cuisine... We should get together and prepare this huge meal with all sorts of dishes to share.

Missy, churros are nice, too oily for my taste.. but you should give them a try. They do look kinda funny, but their taste is really nice.

Kata, I am absolutely UP for that!!! I used to put on an Italian feast once a year, cooked for a week and invited all my friends and family, and if that wasnt enough, i invited the whole neighborhood. It got so big that we actually closed off the road (I lived on a small road at the time) :) So, you name it and lets do it!!!

I totally agree with your point of view on cooking... I think it is second only to SEX... but then again, I am a guy :)

I have not cooked much Ecuadorian or Chilean for that matter... I might have to go get a new cook book :) I just love cook books :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Kata, I am absolutely UP for that!!! I used to put on an Italian feast once a year, cooked for a week and invited all my friends and family, and if that wasnt enough, i invited the whole neighborhood. It got so big that we actually closed off the road (I lived on a small road at the time) :) So, you name it and lets do it!!!

I totally agree with your point of view on cooking... I think it is second only to SEX... but then again, I am a guy :)

I have not cooked much Ecuadorian or Chilean for that matter... I might have to go get a new cook book :) I just love cook books :)

It's ON! I love to cook as well. After all, my oldest has graduated from culinary school and my youngest is there now! We used to cook together all of the time. Anything you wanted, we did it. I have boxes of cook books that we have acquired over the years.

My favorite is gumbo. I experimented with some Indian Curries a few years ago. I love curry but.....it's tricky to cook with.

edited to add that next Friday my BFF's and I are going to the Viking Cooking School here in Jackson for some French cooking lessons!

Edited by missmissy

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Y'all are making me hungry! I can cook a few things reasonably well, but y'all put me to shame. And Elisha's from the Korean province that's known as the culinary wasteland of the entire peninsula (and she'd tell you the same thing). I love Korean food though, and everything she's cooked for me has been fantastic. I'm looking forward to whipping up Korean dishes together when she gets here :)

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
Y'all are making me hungry! I can cook a few things reasonably well, but y'all put me to shame. And Elisha's from the Korean province that's known as the culinary wasteland of the entire peninsula (and she'd tell you the same thing). I love Korean food though, and everything she's cooked for me has been fantastic. I'm looking forward to whipping up Korean dishes together when she gets here :)

awww....I think ya'll are such a sweet looking couple anyway, I can so see that in my imagination!

Timeline

awww....I think ya'll are such a sweet looking couple anyway, I can so see that in my imagination!

Morning my March family!!!!

Please pray for us guys!!! may the Sunday USCIS Magic Fairy of The Late Approvals send me an email tonight!!!!

Have a beautiful sunday...... TWO DAYS MORE TO GO AND MY LOVE WILL BE RIGHT HERE WITH ME!!!!! Yeeeeeeehaaaaa!!!!

Love,

Kata

post-66770-1254059191_thumb.jpg

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Timeline

Please pray for us guys!!! may the Sunday USCIS Magic Fairy of The Late Approvals send me an email tonight!!!!

Have a beautiful sunday...... TWO DAYS MORE TO GO AND MY LOVE WILL BE RIGHT HERE WITH ME!!!!! Yeeeeeeehaaaaa!!!!

Love,

Kata

DONE!

Love,

Kata

I'll remember you in my prayers at Mass this morning :thumbs: I hope you get that Sunday visitor too!

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Love,

Kata

Consider it DONE and yeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaawwww

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Heh, I've ticked off another one of these guys who thinks he knows it all. What can I say? I have a very low tolerance for stupidity and hypocrisy.

Timeline
Heh, I've ticked off another one of these guys who thinks he knows it all. What can I say? I have a very low tolerance for stupidity and hypocrisy.

link please, I'm too lazy to start combing through...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=219103

Timeline

I love to read what you, Scott and Jim post. You guys really know your stuff for those embassys.

I love to read what you, Scott and Jim post. You guys really know your stuff for those embassys.

I just read a lot on here, and I remember what I read. And if I'm not sure, I do a little research or refrain from posting rather than just spouting off nonsense.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.