Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
APPROVED!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

FANTASTIC!!! :star:

Make sure you come share the happy news with the March family!

We were finally approved today... I am so happy!

We are soooo happy for you guys!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

post-66770-1253925310.gif

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats Tygrys, i know it's been a long time comming, :dance:

Vermont Service Center Consulate: manila, philippinesI-129F Sent : 2009-03-23 I-129F NOA1: 2009-03-25 I-129F NOA2 : 2009-09-02

NVC Received : 2009-09-04 NVC Left : 2009-10-07 Consulate Received : 2009-10-15

interview date: 2009-11-05 APPROVED!! Thank you Jesus!!

AOS

I-485 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-765 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

I-131 sent 2010-08-02, NOA 2010-12-02

Transfered to CSC 2010-26-02 Biometrics 2010-03-03

http://www.philippineconsulate-sf.org/dual...nship_faq.htm#1

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

KataandFreddy

Kata, now I just pray for your to be finally approved + a few people from April, who still suffer this unjustice as well. I hope you will get yours any minute now...

Thank you and yes... it was definitely to looooooong. I hope for relatively quick NVC stage, but with my luck... who knows?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

KataandFreddy

Kata, now I just pray for your to be finally approved + a few people from April, who still suffer this unjustice as well. I hope you will get yours any minute now...

Thank you and yes... it was definitely to looooooong. I hope for relatively quick NVC stage, but with my luck... who knows?

congrats!!!!!!!wow missy,,,,,,,finally,,,i am happy for you...congrats also to you tygrys and all the others approved!!!looks like we are almost complete in the approvals,,,,,kata ,, hope you get yous soon, hang in there......me and my SO are getting closer to sending in the ds230 for the interview date,, we decided to go ahead and send it in , and see what kind of date they give us for the interview. i think next week we will do it......even if we dont officially get the document from the court, we will get some kind of authorization to bring his son here ..wow, i hoping before thankgiving to have them here....its getting so close and have to start working on the AOS , AP , EAD forms now so i can send them in ASAP after we get married....seems like its never ending paperwork to get thru all this......i cant wait to laugh about it all down the road....happy weekend to all........and keep dancing , .ciaooooooo

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Good Saturday morning, March family! What's on tap for this weekend? I'm cleaning house in preparation for Elisha's (hopefully) impending arrival! Six months of dejected-waiting-for-NOA2-and-AP has left the place looking rather like a bachelor pad, so I've got my work cut out for me!

Kata and Freddy, here's hoping that your file is with that adjudicator that apparently telecommutes and seems to scan in all his approvals on Sunday! :thumbs:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrats Missy and Tygrys and anyone else I missed :)

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Good Saturday morning, March family! What's on tap for this weekend? I'm cleaning house in preparation for Elisha's (hopefully) impending arrival! Six months of dejected-waiting-for-NOA2-and-AP has left the place looking rather like a bachelor pad, so I've got my work cut out for me!

Kata and Freddy, here's hoping that your file is with that adjudicator that apparently telecommutes and seems to scan in all his approvals on Sunday! :thumbs:

Tigrys, Strega, Richar, Missy, Stephen...

You rock guys!!! made me cry.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thank you very much for your support!!! This thing is really getting to my nerves. The good news: Freddy is comming down here to Ecuador October the 3rd.!!!!! Im sooo excited!!! it has been a year without seeing each other.!!!

Have a beautiful weekend!!!

Kata

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Tigrys, Strega, Richar, Missy, Stephen...

You rock guys!!! made me cry.... :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Thank you very much for your support!!! This thing is really getting to my nerves. The good news: Freddy is comming down here to Ecuador October the 3rd.!!!!! Im sooo excited!!! it has been a year without seeing each other.!!!

Have a beautiful weekend!!!

Kata

Whoa!!! A whole year? We know what you will be doing!! Have a great weekend and remember we love you!

I am working on taxes, cleaning the house too and trying to get everything together to send to Congo. We haven't showed up at NVC yet and I am trying to get a copy of Lars' residency permit for Congo to send them so they send our application to the right embassy.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congrats Missy and Tygrys and anyone else I missed :)

[/quote

Hi all,

I called the NVC yesterday they got my approved petition on the 24th.

I was able to get my Case number [bGT] And I am going to fax the Us Embassy ..

Its to save time.. On getting interview date..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Stephen, good luck.. I am in the same position... I am going to Home Depot today getting some paint and LARGE trash bags! :)

Kata..... WOW... I am glad he is coming to see you that is awesome!!!!! Hang in there, Missy is right, we love you!!!!

Missy, the NVC didn't have our file yet either. I wasnt thinking they would, but I was calling nonetheless. Hopefully Monday!

Carl, good luck on getting an interview in a hurry!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Uh-oh, Gary's around this morning... I'd better get ready to start correcting! :rofl:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Uh-oh, Gary's around this morning... I'd better get ready to start correcting! :rofl:

I'm going to start sending you the links to is "advices"

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.