Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
My timeline states I should have mine by Tuesday........we'll see.

Ugh...I just looked at Richard's timeline "Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between July 24, 2009 and August 10, 2009*. "

smiley_zzrofl1.gif

if I dont laugh, I will cry!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Well, when you think about things, it really is sort of funny - I wish I could disable that timeline right now!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
After touch yesterday I got another touch this morning. Wonder what would that be ???? Anyone had 2 touches and then what ? Blank or RFE or Approval ?

I know of one person that received 4 or 5 touches and then a denial... (RARE)..... It is just my opinion mind you but a few touches without an approval probably means there is something that is making them work a little harder on your file verses someone elses. And therefore more probable to get an RFE. Let's hope that there is an approval today for you.

Having said what I said... and thinking about it some more.... there have even been cases that got a few touches... then nothing... only to get a snail mail in the mail 10 days later saying that they were approved... There was even one day, I think it was March 12th, that there were a whole bunch like this 5 or 6 people got touched for the second time... then nothing... some of those called the NVC and they already had their case... well before the NOA2 came in the snail mail.

There doesn't seem to me, to be any rhyme or reason to their madness... I would consider yourself lucky for even getting the touch...

My kingdom for a touch!!

Sweet Richard, you are next.... just believe it with all your heart!!!!! FOR GODS SAKE YOU DESERVE IT!!!! :goofy::dancing: :joy: :dancing: Thanks for your post.

Kata

P.S. I WANT A NOA 2 FOR ALL OF US STILL WAITING HERE IN MARCH!!!! HELLOOOOOOOO!!!!

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Hi!! Hope everyone is having a great day today!

I emailed Lars and told him I was reading a book about the Sistine Chapel and the history of Michaelangelo and that instead of Poland I want us to drive from Paris to Rome and explore Roma for a few days before we go on to Poland for a few weeks. I think he will agree! Now, I am super excited about this trip to Rome and I no longer care about the NOA2, in fact I hope it is delayed a few more weeks so we don't have to cancel this trip. I know, that's so wrong but....I really want to go to Paris and Rome!

I'm dusting off my Dan Brown books right now and just bought the new one!! I'm planning my DaVinci Code and Angels and Demons tour RIGHT NOW!!!

<Hey!!! that is great!!!! only yesterday I had the chance to watch Angels and Demons and I think you are soooo lucky!!! God Bless and enjoy the trip. What is funny is normally when you let go like that, it happens... probably your NOA2 will get in the mail the minute you are on your way to the airport.... :rofl::P

Kata

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
smiley_bored.gif

Hi

Has everything just stopped at VSC.

Richard wake up !!

I'm awake... just bored...

have you heard anything Carl? How is Jessica doing with this?

Well to be honest Richard ..Its putting alot of pressure on our relationship.

She had lost her job some months ago.And is limbo waiting for us to be together.

She is running out of patients. Of course we all are.I got touched 9/11 last day thats it .Nothing else .I just called NVC . Nothing there..I know missy is waiting too.

I guess we just sit here and let the weeks roll by at this rate I will not have interview until Dec..

OMG

This is insane.

Timeline

I have been at the VIA Michelin website looking at the route we will drive. I called him, pitched the idea and he agreed!

click here to see (I hope)

Now, I am all emotionally invested in this idea, totally excited and have my guide books and maps out. I went to the Vatican website and reserved tickets....if I don't get the visa now, we ain't getting one!

Edited by missmissy

Timeline
smiley_bored.gif

Hi

Has everything just stopped at VSC.

Richard wake up !!

I'm awake... just bored...

have you heard anything Carl? How is Jessica doing with this?

She had lost her job some months ago.And is limbo waiting for us to be together.

She is running out of patients. Of course we all are.I got touched 9/11 last day thats it .Nothing else .I just called NVC . Nothing there..I know missy is waiting too.

I guess we just sit here and let the weeks roll by at this rate I will not have interview until Dec..

OMG

This is insane.

Is the Columbia embassy that slow? We still think that if we can get our NOA2 by October we will have time to get this done. Brazzaville has repeatedly told us they will move as fast as we do....

Don't give up, hang in there!!

Timeline

By the way, I sent Stan a PM - I am a little worried and I miss him.

I actually missed a day of calling NVC yesterday on account of feeling like garbage. Not that it mattered—I called today and got the same line of hooey as usual: "undergoing additional processing, unfortunately we have no timeframe for this process." I was feeling ornery so I asked to speak to a supervisor who didn't have any additional information but offered to put in a request to "the unit" (what unit that is, she didn't tell me) to see if they could move things along and/or let me know how much longer this might take. She gave me her name and suggested calling back Monday or Tuesday.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Timeline
I actually missed a day of calling NVC yesterday on account of feeling like garbage. Not that it mattered—I called today and got the same line of hooey as usual: "undergoing additional processing, unfortunately we have no timeframe for this process." I was feeling ornery so I asked to speak to a supervisor who didn't have any additional information but offered to put in a request to "the unit" (what unit that is, she didn't tell me) to see if they could move things along and/or let me know how much longer this might take. She gave me her name and suggested calling back Monday or Tuesday.

Wow... well, that is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

OMG

This is insane.

I understand, it is beginning to put a little pressure on ours as well... Joanna lost her job around Christmas last year and we thought, why bother looking when we should have an approval in the summer... and we can travel a little. But now money is getting tight... and she is a very proud woman and wont let me send her money... So she has begun to look for work... We are not arguing or anything... but it certainly is stressful..

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.