Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I really think the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing.... here is an email that I just received....

I put in a service request... not an expedite...

go figure...073abde0.gif

U.S. Department of Homeland Security

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 LOWER WELDEN STREET

SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Emailed to RICHARD

Dear Richard:

On 09/15/2009 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Caller indicated they are:

-- Applicant or Petitioner

Attorney Name:

-- Information not available

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 03/20/2009

Receipt #:

-- EAC-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Referral ID:

WTCXXXXXXXXXXVSC

Beneficiary (if you filed for someone else):

Your USCIS Account Number (A-number):

Type of service requested:

-- Expedite

The status of this service request is:

This expedite request has been denied.

Upon receipt of your letter requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it does not meet the criteria for special handling.

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its boring in here without you! Stephen is MIA today and I dont mean Miami.

Called in sick. I woke up with a near-migraine today and am just now getting to the point where I can stand light.

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
I really think the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing.... here is an email that I just received....

go figure...

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 LOWER WELDEN STREET

SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

Emailed to RICHARD

Dear Richard:

On 09/15/2009 you, or the designated representative shown below, contacted us about your case. Some of the key information given to us at that time was the following:

Attorney Name:

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 03/20/2009

Receipt #:

-- EAC-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Referral ID:

WTCXXXXXXXXXXVSC

-- Expedite

Upon receipt of your letter requesting expeditious handling, this matter was reviewed and a determination was made that it does not meet the criteria for special handling.

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

If you have any further questions, please call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Please remember: By law, every person who is not a U.S. citizen and who is over the age of 14 must submit Form AR-11 AND notify this office of their change of address, within 10 days from when they move (persons in "A" or "G" nonimmigrant status are exempt from this requirement). To notify this office of a move, visit our website at: www.uscis.gov or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283. The Form AR-11 can be downloaded from our website or you can call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283 and we can order one for you. Instructions for filing the Form AR-11, including mailing instructions, are included on the Form.

Did u place an expedite request or just a request outside of timeframe ?

go figure...

VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

75 LOWER WELDEN STREET

SAINT ALBANS,VT 05479

Emailed to RICHARD

Dear Richard:

Attorney Name:

Case type:

-- I129F

Filing date:

-- 03/20/2009

Receipt #:

-- EAC-XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Referral ID:

WTCXXXXXXXXXXVSC

-- Expedite

Did u place an expedite request or just a request outside of timeframe ?

sorry didnt pay attention . they are pretty bizarre over at VSC

Timeline

Called in sick. I woke up with a near-migraine today and am just now getting to the point where I can stand light.

Sorry to hear that Stephen

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I have been out selling houses - and I sold one!

Came back and called USCIS again because they didn't call me back. She told me something interesting. When there are Congressional Enquiries - the office I talked to said it can slow the process down. When the enquiry comes in they have to find the file and send it to the department that handles those, they research it and then send it back to the adjudicator and then processing resumes. Do I need to believe this?

She said that it appeared that mine was now "under consideration" and I should be hearing something soon. I did ask her if she was just saying that and she laughed and said no.

So, I'm done with that for the day.

Richard, I also tried whining to Lars and I got an email spanking from him too.

Work is good and that's where i need to keep my head right now. Work and just trying to have some fun here goofing around with you guys. Stephen, Gary is back out there handing out advice again - we need you!

I hate headaches! They are the worst. It's the stress. I take Zomig when I feel one coming and it usually stops it. They are so expensive though. Feel better soon!

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
I am getting to another supervisor... any bets on whether I will get voice mail or not?

I am betting disconnected before they answer :D

Keeping fingers crossed for ya!

AOS Phase

January 11, 2010: - Mailed AOS packet (I-485/ I-765/ I-131)

January 13, 2010: - Chicago received AOS packet

January 19, 2010: - Received 3 NOA email

January 20, 2010: - Check cashed[/color]

January 22, 2010: - Received 3 NOA hardcopies in the mail1st touch I-485, I-765 & I-131

February 01, 2010: - Touch - I-765 (EAD)

February 08, 2010: - Touch - I-485

February 08, 2010: - Case moved to CSC

February 13, 2010: - Received Biometrics Appointment Letter (After a long wait!)

February 15, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & received e-mail that case is now pending

March 09, 2010: - Biometrics completed, Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 10, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 17, 2010: - EAD Card Production, Touch - I-131 (AP) & I-1765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Touch - I-485 & Another Touch - I-765 (EAD)

March 19, 2010: - Received AP in mail

March 25, 2010: - Received EAD in mail

April 02,14,15, and 21 2010: - Touch - I-485

April 21, 2010: - Green Card Production ordered!, Welcome letter/NOA April 24

April 29, 2010: - FINALLY!!!! Received Green Card in hand!

Group Spreadsheet

Timeline

Well... I got to officer Vasquez a supervisor... who, with all due respect to her, did not know anything more than anyone else does.

Sheesh, this is frustrating.

I guess, I picked a bad day to stop sniffin' glue

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Missy...love the new avatar!

Stephen...get off the pc and go laydown in a dark room. Hope you feel better soon!

Richard...nice letter...if you filed for an expedite it would even have made sense. Sheesh...

As for me...still no NOA2 although everyone around me and into June seem to be getting theirs....Eltemp just got hers today and we filed the same time. Personally I'm praying by the end of the week or I may go nuts.

K-1 Journey

04/30/2009 - I-129F sent to VSC

03/30/2010 - Interview @ MTL APPROVED!

04/13/2010 - POE @ Pearson International

05/23/2010 - WEDDING

AOS Journey

07/20/2010 - AOS/AP/EAD Sent

07/21/2010 - package received at Chicago

07/28/2010 - check cashed

07/30/2010 - received NOA1 in mail

08/01/2010 - received biometrics letter

08/20/2010 - walk in biometrics completed

08/23/2010 - finally entered into USCIS online -AP's touched on Aug11 and EAD and AOS touched on Aug20 08/30/2010 - AOS/EAD touched

09/09/2010 - AP approved (email notice)

09/13/2010 - Received email that EAD was approved on Sept 10

10/04/2010 - Received interview letter in Mail

11/09/2010 - Interview-APPROVED! 112 days

11/09/2010 - Card Production 11/22/2010 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

08/11/2012 - Eligible to file for ROC10/11/2012 - sent in I-751 (late)10/16/2012 - received NOA 11/20/2012 - biometrics

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
I am already NUTS

I can't believe you haven't heard anything Richard! What is going on? Really, have they given you a reason at all, or just the same generic responses? Keep up the faith, it has to be coming soon ;-)

Had to go back and read a few pages that I missed, good to see the march thread is still active! Need to check it more often. Starting to look like Feb did while it was at the end of it's "approval process". The last few took longer, but it did come! It'll happen ;-)

Oh and hey all :devil:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

Just a little word of encouragement for those still waiting for approval and to get out of AP...

It will all be over at some point (hopefully soon) and you will look back on the experience as a bad dream and look at your love one and think you would do it all over again, if it meant you could be with that beautiful person at your side.... I know I lost my mind a few times, but that wonderul thing we call "love" kept me going and it is what keeps you going even while u're in the midst of berating some poor soul on the phone and feeling down in the dumps... you know it was all worth it for your sigificant other... So keep your chin up and do all you can to get your case to move forward and hopefully soon this thread will turn to, packet 3 discussions and interviews...

My update.. we just got packet 3 and my SO is going for his medical in the morning...

Good luck and God Bless!!!

Dee Zaman

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

MiSsY, gIrl!!!!!

First of all: thank you very, very much for the lovely message you posted some days ago...

Second: I AM A CONTROL FREAK!!!! hahahahaha!!! it is true. Honest to God, and I know exactly how are you feeling. The good news is NONE of this is in our hands, so lets handle over the power to God, he will give us everything in due time.

Third: I am a cry baby!!!! and most of the time I like to keep it together (because I am a control freak :star: ), sometimes its really good to cry and let people who love you, tell you everything is going to be all right... BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALL RIGHT!!!

and Fourth and last:

[/size]I WANT MY NOA 2!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha!!! I love you guys.

Kata. :crying: :crying: :crying::star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.