Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
I had my big meltdown yesterday. I was not in the mood to hear this but Lars went ahead and made me listen - it really is almost over now. We can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to stop putting all of this pressure on myself though, to get things done by any deadline. If we get it done by November great, if we don't.....it will still be okay. We will get it done. We are too close to the end now to get too discouraged. They will approve all of us.

I know one thing, after all of this waiting - we are ROCK SOLID in our relationship. We were always good and strong but now, after going through all of this, all I can say is WOW. This process will either kill you or heal you!

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

i got my approval for nothing!

i wish i couldve gave it to you Missy!

at least you would be happy!

aahhh

im goin to cancel my VJ thing but it was nice to meet you

my email is: tlnbladez@yahoo.com

email me sometime with some good news with you and lars!

:thumbs:

What happen faith??? what did I miss?... Can I help?

Linda

she decided she didnt wanna leave her family friends job and country to come here and be with me.

i wasnt enough for her

thats all :wacko:

I really think someone who gives so much time, effort, energy and patience to this process is someone worthed to spend a lifetime with. Maybe she just got cold feet, I just know one thing: YOU ARE TOTALLY WORTHED for the right one, If you need a friend, someone to talk to, we are right here, as your family.... :star:

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
I don't know about the rest of my March family but.....working sure did take my mind off of my immigration problems. I sold THREE houses today, what did ya'll do?? Hmmm....???

Started to work for me too. Ever since I decided to focus on other things, I am way more relaxed and sane.... :P I'm glad you are back to your old self again missymissy, I really missed you!!!! :thumbs: CONGRATS on your big sales today!!!!! :dance: and now you've let go.... it will soon manifest for you, you really, really deserve it.

Love,

KataandFreddy

Citizenship Event Date Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox CIS Office : Santa Ana CA Date Filed : 2013-05-15 NOA Date : 2013-05-20 Bio. Appt. : 2013-06-13 Interview Date : 2013-09-03 Approved : Yes Oath Ceremony : 2013-09-27 Comments :

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Filed: Timeline

Hello , Everyone! A bit of information:

I went to Europe couple times this summer to meet with my fiancee and on both occasions took pictures and saved all the supporting docs such as boarding passes, restaurant bills, hotel reservations etc etc etc. Made copies and sent to VSC as additional docs to be attached to my file. Usually USCIS don't reply to such correspondence if this is not a reply to specific RFE. This weekend I received a letter from VSC acknowledging the receipt of recent correspondence. But no touch on the system. Called my attorney, he was surprised. He never heard of such letters. and again told me that USCIS is a bunch of lazy incompetent arseholes who don't know what they doing and have no system to their approval process. Its all wait and guess game. Any ideas? Why no touch? Why the letter to the second attachment but not first one? Why ? Why ? Why?......Input appreciated

I don't know about the rest of my March family but.....working sure did take my mind off of my immigration problems. I sold THREE houses today, what did ya'll do?? Hmmm....???

3 houses?! Awesome! Congrats! :thumbs:

I drove out to "my old Kentucky home" Saturday (8 hours!) to spend the weekend with my family. It's been great, but bittersweet because "my family" just isn't complete without Elisha here. :cry2:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

I had my big meltdown yesterday. I was not in the mood to hear this but Lars went ahead and made me listen - it really is almost over now. We can actually see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have to stop putting all of this pressure on myself though, to get things done by any deadline. If we get it done by November great, if we don't.....it will still be okay. We will get it done. We are too close to the end now to get too discouraged. They will approve all of us.

I know one thing, after all of this waiting - we are ROCK SOLID in our relationship. We were always good and strong but now, after going through all of this, all I can say is WOW. This process will either kill you or heal you!

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

aahhh

Linda

she decided she didnt wanna leave her family friends job and country to come here and be with me.

i wasnt enough for her

wow!...I'm sorry to heard that... don't say u wasn't enough sweetheart, you must to be someone who worth it, keep that in mind, you are young, with the beautiful chance to live this life, if she decided stay in Brazil, respect her choice (I know is a difficult thing right now) and remember that things happen for some reason and when everything looks so dark or all wrong is because something better is coming that is gonna make your heart pump with the most awesome happiness in the world and is gonna be the most gorgeous moment in your life that u will forget all the bad moments and sad feelings...

Trust in God, he knows why make the things happen in this way, he must to have between his hands a beautiful bless for you dear friend...

Chear up your self and if u can't, count with me, I'll be your friend...

Linda :star:

P.s. when a door is closed is because another one will be open...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Started to work for me too. Ever since I decided to focus on other things, I am way more relaxed and sane.... :P I'm glad you are back to your old self again missymissy, I really missed you!!!! :thumbs: CONGRATS on your big sales today!!!!! :dance: and now you've let go.... it will soon manifest for you, you really, really deserve it.

Love,

KataandFreddy

sweet missy!

it must be a different world where your selling houses like that!

my parents have been tryin to sell our house forever!

people come people go!

people cant get the money

or people dont have the money!

3 br 2 bath tri level contemp house w/ 2 car garage

on .75 acres

quiet culdasac

:star:

hahahaha

well you must be makin bank on selling houses like that!

congrats

Timeline

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

aahhh

Linda

i wasnt enough for her

wow!...I'm sorry to heard that... don't say u wasn't enough sweetheart, you must to be someone who worth it, keep that in mind, you are young, with the beautiful chance to live this life, if she decided stay in Brazil, respect her choice (I know is a difficult thing right now) and remember that things happen for some reason and when everything looks so dark or all wrong is because something better is coming that is gonna make your heart pump with the most awesome happiness in the world and is gonna be the most gorgeous moment in your life that u will forget all the bad moments and sad feelings...

Trust in God, he knows why make the things happen in this way, he must to have between his hands a beautiful bless for you dear friend...

thank you linda!

thank you so much!

i just cant believe what we had is

just nothing to her now.

but i talked to her one more time and said some things..

i told her to keep the ring i gave her and tell no one you have it!

and someday she will have a daughter and when she turns 18

i told rebeca to give her the ring and simply tell her its

from her father she shouldve had......

we always talked about having a daughter named Sophie Charlotte

and a a son Noah Clinton

it really sucks!

god bess have a incredible plan for me becuase he gave me a good one and took it away!!!! :(

Timeline

I drove out to "my old Kentucky home" Saturday (8 hours!) to spend the weekend with my family. It's been great, but bittersweet because "my family" just isn't complete without Elisha here. :cry2:

stephen,

i had a question

i got my noa2 on aug 31 but no update yet about the NVC?

where is it?

i got the hard copy noa2 thursday.....

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Isn't it funny how you can be in a crowd of the people that love you best and you still feel alone? When I am gathered with my family, we all miss Lars....when he is with us, it feels complete.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Timeline

Isn't it funny how you can be in a crowd of the people that love you best and you still feel alone? When I am gathered with my family, we all miss Lars....when he is with us, it feels complete.

i hear you missy!

back when i was with rebeca

i just felt like everywhere and

everything i did wasnt good enough bc rebeca wasnt there to

be with me

now i see couples at the bar

or out to eat or simply walking down the street holding hands

and i feel so sad and empty inside!

i know we couldve had an amazing life

together!!!

killed me!

i wish it healed me!

aahhh

Linda

i wasnt enough for her

thank you linda!

thank you so much!

i just cant believe what we had is

just nothing to her now.

but i talked to her one more time and said some things..

i told her to keep the ring i gave her and tell no one you have it!

and someday she will have a daughter and when she turns 18

i told rebeca to give her the ring and simply tell her its

from her father she shouldve had......

we always talked about having a daughter named Sophie Charlotte

and a a son Noah Clinton

it really sucks!

god bess have a incredible plan for me becuase he gave me a good one and took it away!!!! :(

No honey, he didn't took it away, he is gonna give you something better...

The thing here is that she is not sure or she don't want to get married now, is so sweet of you about tell her to keep the ring...

Maybe this is not what u want to hear right now but you have to move on, I know is hard, sucks and you would like have a magic ball to change everything but this kind of moments are what going to make you learn to be a better man and see whats wrong and right and in a future you will know what exactly you want and what you need.

Like I said you are really young, with all the life in front of you, some things don't mean to be, you deserve some one who loves you like you need to be loved (a good friend told me this and I think he is so right), some one who wants to be with you no matter what and fight for you like you can fight for love...

Move on Kid! and when you least expect, the right girl, the one who is mean to be is gonna find you!

you call your self faith...well use a sparkle of that on you...

Linda

P.S. You can do it!

Timeline

where is everyone?

i know your out with family and friends

haveing so much fun becuase you know

your fiance loves you.....

im at home doing nothing

hahaha

knowing that mine doesnt

and i wanna talk to you guys bc

im lonely!

but your all away!

:(

its ok

have fun

im not going anywhere anytime soon

:no: :no: :no:

where is everyone?

im at home doing nothing

hahaha

knowing that mine doesnt

im lonely!

but your all away!

its ok

have fun

Faith!!! then go out, call some friends, go with your family, to the gym, to the movies.... :whistle:

Honey you know that attitude is not helping to you....

Shake your body!!!! action is the only way to make move the things...

Come on!!!!

Timeline
where is everyone?

im at home doing nothing

hahaha

knowing that mine doesnt

im lonely!

but your all away!

its ok

have fun

Cheer up!!!! we DO love you. I am sure your fiancee does too. As I told you on my past post, maybe it is just a case of cold feet, or maybe that was just not the right for you. As soon as you let go, the Universe will give you exactly what you need.

:star: :star: :star: :star:

KataandFreddy

3rs1cazbtpo05.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.