Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline
Missy,

I wondered that myself... so I did some looking... it appears from my first glance that there were 3 new additions to our March family. As soon as I can dig a little deeper I might have a better number. It is a real pain to download and import the data the way it is... I should write a macro... hmmm, maybe I will.

I am glad you had such a nice weekend... and also that you have a sale...

Richard's March List.....has a nice ring to it....I like the way it sounds.

Missy, here is the March list :)

Thank you obi wan kenobi - it's wonderful. I can't believe that there are 74 of us.....

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Well, I will work on the document some more... e.g. get the weekends out.... the Crystal Ball date, in case you haven't read the February thread is just from the Crystal Ball I have on my desk. I consult her often.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Well, I will work on the document some more... e.g. get the weekends out.... the Crystal Ball date, in case you haven't read the February thread is just from the Crystal Ball I have on my desk. I consult her often.

I thought that it was "magic 8 ball"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Missy,

I work on Wall Street... and am often asked questions that are answered with a very opinionated answer. Being how I have a sarcastic sense of humor, I have kept a Crystal Ball on my desk for years... and when clients ask these kinds of question, I tell them to hold on while I look into my crystal ball... :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Missy,

I work on Wall Street... and am often asked questions that are answered with a very opinionated answer. Being how I have a sarcastic sense of humor, I have kept a Crystal Ball on my desk for years... and when clients ask these kinds of question, I tell them to hold on while I look into my crystal ball... :)

That's funny because in my business, when people ask me should they buy a house now, will it increase in value, is it the right decision I ask them to hang on a minute while I consult my Magic 8 Ball

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

richard, thanks for the new list ( i listed it under my timeline ) now everyone is going to wonder who richard is and where can they check the list :lol: ...i.m still debating if I should let my SO come in June , going by your list, i should be able to.

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Thank you Richard for making your list!!!

Missy,

I wondered that myself... so I did some looking... it appears from my first glance that there were 3 new additions to our March family. As soon as I can dig a little deeper I might have a better number. It is a real pain to download and import the data the way it is... I should write a macro... hmmm, maybe I will.

I am glad you had such a nice weekend... and also that you have a sale...

Richard's March List.....has a nice ring to it....I like the way it sounds.

Missy, here is the March list :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I are waiting just as patiently as all of you, and I apologize for being quiet until now. I am just getting very anxious. Here is our story:

He is an Indian citizen, but has been in the UK since 2002. His student visa expires in July, so he will be returning to India by the end of July (if no NO2). As a result, the consulate that we have selected is Delhi, India. Does anyone think that this will create a longer process? I have hired an attorney to file for us, so I do not expect that there are any issues with our application. Any advice or support would be appreciated. Feel free to message me personally or respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Kam

Timeline
Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I are waiting just as patiently as all of you, and I apologize for being quiet until now. I am just getting very anxious. Here is our story:

He is an Indian citizen, but has been in the UK since 2002. His student visa expires in July, so he will be returning to India by the end of July (if no NO2). As a result, the consulate that we have selected is Delhi, India. Does anyone think that this will create a longer process? I have hired an attorney to file for us, so I do not expect that there are any issues with our application. Any advice or support would be appreciated. Feel free to message me personally or respond to this thread.

Thanks,

Kam

Hi and welcome! Glad you are with us. I hope someone can advise you on your worries.....I have no idea but wish you lots of luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello viknkam! I too am unsure of the answer to your concern. But I would plan on doing the interview in India if he must leave the UK at that time. Even if the NOA2 comes in July, it would be tough to get all the rest prepared prior to the end of July. I don't see how it would cause any delays or a longer process. If I see any threads dealing with a similar issue, I'll let you know. Best of luck!

I never would have believed my journey to happiness would begin with something called an "I-129F"

03/19/09 - I-129F Sent

03/20/09 - NOA1 (rec'd harcopy 3/26/09)

03/24/09 - Check cleared

03/25/09 - Touched

8/12/09 - Touched (4 hours before NOA2 email)

8/12/09 - NOA2 email received

***Received email at noon (Weds)

***USCIS site did update with the status

***Was 113 on Berkeley list; 156 on VJ list

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

just sitting here wondering if i should take a trip to the VSC to see what they are up to,,and if they need any help !!

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hello K1ers

I would like to join this thread since my fiance filed petition on march to vermont. Im so glad he let me know this website so i dont feel alone and lost. Its really useful website with helpful people. Anyway im from indonesia and he is from texas. I wish all have speedy process

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.