Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Welcome to the weekend, March family!

Needless to say, I'm elated to have finally gotten my NOA2 and to see so many other Marchers approved to round out the week. At the same time, it's bittersweet because there's still 50 of us who can't celebrate yet. I'm hoping and praying for all y'all to get that email from CRIS soon!

Anyway, what's everybody up to? I'm in the office this morning - ugh! The project I'm currently working on is on a very compressed timetable, so we've got a status conference call (ugh!) at 11. Then I figure I'll get some printing and copying done to prepare the interview package for Elisha. Thanks to a kind VJer whose SO went through the process in Seoul earlier this year, we have copies of Packet 3 and Packet 4, so we're ahead of the game. Monday, I figure I'll mail it all off to her and start calling NVC. :)

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

Needless to say, I'm elated to have finally gotten my NOA2 and to see so many other Marchers approved to round out the week. At the same time, it's bittersweet because there's still 50 of us who can't celebrate yet. I'm hoping and praying for all y'all to get that email from CRIS soon!

Anyway, what's everybody up to? I'm in the office this morning - ugh! The project I'm currently working on is on a very compressed timetable, so we've got a status conference call (ugh!) at 11. Then I figure I'll get some printing and copying done to prepare the interview package for Elisha. Thanks to a kind VJer whose SO went through the process in Seoul earlier this year, we have copies of Packet 3 and Packet 4, so we're ahead of the game. Monday, I figure I'll mail it all off to her and start calling NVC. :)

Researching world phones - what works in Republic of Congo and what doesn't; researching embassy in Brazzaville, trying to find out how they do things there; going to the office to catch up all of the paperwork I didn't get done this week because I was obsessed with all of this other stuff. Trying to remember to take it one day at a time. It's funny (not funny ha ha), you wrote the other day that you weren't doing too well and that night you got your email! That's how I am feeling today, I'm not doing well. Maybe it really is darkest before the dawn, I don't know. Today - I am feeling sad about this process and how difficult it is. I am so happy for you though - planning a trip to be together and then coming home together! October will be here before you know it!! :star:

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Stephen, what do you do for a living?

I am just being lazy today. Sitting around the house watching golf on the tube and talking with Joanna. She had her 'other' wisdom tooth out friday so she looks FUNNY! and being the MAN that I am... I am making her laugh and smile so it hurts more... why do men do things like that? :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Good morning Stephen and Missi!!! :)

Where are the family??? is so quiet in here!!!! :unsure:

Come on let's make some noise!!! cheer up!!! :dance:

Linda

Yeah it sure is quiet in here! Anyone around? *echo*....*echo*....*echo*...

Today I received the "hard copy" of the NOA2. Nice to actually be able to hold something.

Also called the NVC this week and it has arrived and will soon be "out" and onto the Embassy in Moscow. So cool news there. We'll see if I can track it when it leaves.

So glad to see a 'wave' of March approvals at the end of the week. There are still so many left, but it's nice to know that they haven't forgotten March. Your time is coming Richard & Missy ;)

Timeline

Linda

Today I received the "hard copy" of the NOA2. Nice to actually be able to hold something.

Also called the NVC this week and it has arrived and will soon be "out" and onto the Embassy in Moscow. So cool news there. We'll see if I can track it when it leaves.

So glad to see a 'wave' of March approvals at the end of the week. There are still so many left, but it's nice to know that they haven't forgotten March. Your time is coming Richard & Missy ;)

that is great news... things will start getting even faster now for you two!!!

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Linda

that is great news... things will start getting even faster now for you two!!!

So happy for everyone else! Richard, I believe that your is coming this week.

Timeline

No. The problem is he's in the middle of a rainforest and they use satellite for the most part there. T-mobile has coverage there but from what I can read, it's expensive and sketchy.....

I was just killing time, he's really busy there getting settled into the new job and doesn't have a lot of time right now for chatting, like we used to.

Timeline
No. The problem is he's in the middle of a rainforest and they use satellite for the most part there. T-mobile has coverage there but from what I can read, it's expensive and sketchy.....

I was just killing time, he's really busy there getting settled into the new job and doesn't have a lot of time right now for chatting, like we used to.

Missy, what does he do to be in the middle of the rain forest? I used to use a satellite phone when I traveled... they were very very expensive back then.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

He works for C.I.B. - Congolaise Industrielle de Bois....I think that's how it's spelled. He is the new CFO there (I think that is his title). C.I.B. is owned by DLH which is a Danish Company, C.I.B. is their French division.....it is confusing.

DLH has forest concessions there in Pokola and they are exporting exotic african wood. There is a sawmill there....and that's all I know. He arrived there Monday and then a group of the main Danes - owners or some type of "higher ups" arrived Wednesday and he has been in meeting after meeting and trying to make decisions about a ton of stuff with that job.

A phone is provided, a car, a house.....but he hasn't had time to take care of any of that. I have spoken to him once this week, but get daily emails, but they are short right now. He emailed this morning saying the Danes are leaving Tuesday and then he can relax and answer my million questions.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

:dance::dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS!!!!!! how is everyone??? im still with my SO and havent had time even to finish up the papers needed for NAPOLI!!!OMG,,,maybe we are going to extend his stay,,,going to check if we can change the date of return with the plane ticket he has.........so whats been going on??? does anyone know if the 156k has to be filled out by just my SO or also his son who is also coming with him?? RICHARD<<<<you approved yet??? Dgard...congrats!!!!

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Timeline
He works for C.I.B. - Congolaise Industrielle de Bois....I think that's how it's spelled. He is the new CFO there (I think that is his title). C.I.B. is owned by DLH which is a Danish Company, C.I.B. is their French division.....it is confusing.

DLH has forest concessions there in Pokola and they are exporting exotic african wood. There is a sawmill there....and that's all I know. He arrived there Monday and then a group of the main Danes - owners or some type of "higher ups" arrived Wednesday and he has been in meeting after meeting and trying to make decisions about a ton of stuff with that job.

A phone is provided, a car, a house.....but he hasn't had time to take care of any of that. I have spoken to him once this week, but get daily emails, but they are short right now. He emailed this morning saying the Danes are leaving Tuesday and then he can relax and answer my million questions.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, as a fine wood worker i have an affinity for exotic woods... send me some!!!

My prize possession on the wood front is a real "olive branch" sent to me from Israel... I just think it is really cool...

Strega... i am sooooooooooooooooo envious :) and no, still no NOA2 yet

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, as a fine wood worker i have an affinity for exotic woods... send me some!!!

My prize possession on the wood front is a real "olive branch" sent to me from Israel... I just think it is really cool...

Strega... i am sooooooooooooooooo envious :) and no, still no NOA2 yet

OMG richard....i cant beleive you are not approved yet...if i could i would give you my NOA2 because i still have to wait for some custody papers that WHO knows when ill get them.....

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Timeline

That is very thoughtful Strega... but... take it!!!! you earned it :)

Just got back from dance class... I wasn't going to go but the teacher talked me into going... now, I am tired...

be good y'all

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.