Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I know I am stating the obvious here but, have you noticed that the last 12 approvals for March are all at the end of the month? Nothing approved from the first....

If you think back to December, there were a whole bunch that filed around the same time and they all didn't get approved until maybe July...NatPenBen was one of them. I wonder if there is one really sucky adjudicator - some big ol dumbass that they can't fire, and that agent is the one that has the files from the first of the month....just saying.

Edited

Tygrys!! I see you lurking around in here. How are you doing?? Are you approved yet?

Edited by missmissy

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
I know I am stating the obvious here but, have you noticed that the last 12 approvals for March are all at the end of the month? Nothing approved from the first....

If you think back to December, there were a whole bunch that filed around the same time and they all didn't get approved until maybe July...NatPenBen was one of them. I wonder if there is one really sucky adjudicator - some big ol dumbass that they can't fire, and that agent is the one that has the files from the first of the month....just saying.

Edited

Tygrys!! I see you lurking around in here. How are you doing?? Are you approved yet?

I will add to that this.....

I think VJ only accounts for approximately 8% of the total filers in any given month... so to continue that thought... for example today there were 5 approvals from the end of the month... so in theory there were actually 50 ish.... I dont have a conclusion other than to say... that somone must grab a box of say.... 150-200 or so (and I only say that by looking at the approvals and how they come in groups). from there I say they do the EASY ones or the ones that have the background checks done... the RFEs and then take a break :)

I have tried to think this all through and I guess I am just too tied to articulate it right now :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

Edited

No, I'm not... I am waiting for Richard to be approved first! And then there is Joe (NOA1 date 4/14/2009) who has a Polish fiancee as well. Soooo... I am just waiting for them to get their approvals, so that they have an earlier interview in Warsaw Embaassy and write some reviews about it before I'll go there ;-)

But more than a half people with my NOA1 date have been already approved.

Edited by Tygrys

Timeline

Edited

No, I'm not... I am waiting for Richard to be approved first! And then there is Joe (NOA1 date 4/14/2009) who has a Polish fiancee as well. Soooo... I am just waiting for them to get their approvals, so that they have an earlier interview in Warsaw Embaassy and write some reviews about it before I'll go there ;-)

Warsaw is a very easy consulate to have the interview at... have your ducks in a row and its 5 minutes... plus the 2 hours wait :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Edited

Warsaw is a very easy consulate to have the interview at... have your ducks in a row and its 5 minutes... plus the 2 hours wait :)

Yeah, about Warsaw it was kinda joke... but you guys are in front of me and you really deserve to get it earlier, specially you Richard. BTW, I think I read your post some time ago that Joanna completed her medical. I thought WRW number is necessary for that?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I looked back at previous VSC filers from Poland and several instances exist of them being grouped together on the same day. You may see NOA2 on the same day folks...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Timeline
I looked back at previous VSC filers from Poland and several instances exist of them being grouped together on the same day. You may see NOA2 on the same day folks...

Interesting... I had not noticed that

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Yeah, about Warsaw it was kinda joke... but you guys are in front of me and you really deserve to get it earlier, specially you Richard. BTW, I think I read your post some time ago that Joanna completed her medical. I thought WRW number is necessary for that?

I wrote the embassy asking for some help in scheduling an expedited interview and asked for the medical forms and the police form, they sent me the link and Joanna and the kids went to Poznan (closer to them than Warsaw) and get them done. They never asked for the WRW number either.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline
Congratulations inhopeofglory! Enjoy the moment!

C'mon March! Keep 'em coming Vermont! I got my approval email last night at 7:30 PM... there is still hope for more today! Fingers crossed!

LOL, well... its 7:36 and NADDA :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Congratulations inhopeofglory! Enjoy the moment!

C'mon March! Keep 'em coming Vermont! I got my approval email last night at 7:30 PM... there is still hope for more today! Fingers crossed!

LOL, well... its 7:36 and NADDA :)

Nada de nada.....jajajajaja

Don't worried you will get it Richard!!!

Linda

Timeline

I wrote the embassy asking for some help in scheduling an expedited interview and asked for the medical forms and the police form, they sent me the link and Joanna and the kids went to Poznan (closer to them than Warsaw) and get them done. They never asked for the WRW number either.

My SO has her police cert already, no form from the embassy was asked for... She will go for medical in Krakow (closer for her than Warsaw), but we didn't know it can be done without WRW number... Well, that's a one-day business anyway.

I have not noticed any "grouping" of Polish beneficiaries, either. Maybe it's time to go through some historical data...

Timeline

She just called and made an appointment, there was about a 2 week wait... and yeah, about 4 hours... most of which was waiting on the blood test results. The actual time was only about 45 minutes.

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Its not like they all group together but I saw that it has happened a few times in VSC history.. and that was only going a few pages back... sort by NOA2 and look at the dates...

"Every one of us bears within himself the possibilty of all passions, all destinies of life in all its forms. Nothing human is foreign to us" - Edward G. Robinson.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.