Jessica Carl

March 2009 k-1 people

4,608 posts in this topic

Richard, Stephen, Degard:

Guys you are the best!!!!

I love that you are always present in my journey, I apreciate so much your advices, comments, words... your support but most of all your friendship...

I know why your girls are in love with you...

Linda

smiley.gif

Is Thomas still planning on being there tomorrow?

Tomorrow Thomas is coming to Mexico, we going to some beach in Oaxaca with my princess.

Have been 5 months with out seen each other!!!

Thanks for ask!

Linda :star:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkmenistan
Timeline
Tomorrow Thomas is coming to Mexico, we going to some beach in Oaxaca with my princess.

Have been 5 months with out seen each other!!!

Thanks for ask!

Linda :star:

Nice to spend some time with your SO!

<--- Jealous

Enjoy yourself, try not to worry about the visa process too much, just relax and have some fun :P

We're not on the first page! C'mon, March VSCers, let's get our heads in the game! :lol:

Two more March NOA1s got their NOA2 today (so far), one of which was one day ahead of me. C'mon, VSC, I've been waiting long enough! :yes:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
We're not on the first page! C'mon, March VSCers, let's get our heads in the game! :lol:

Two more March NOA1s got their NOA2 today (so far), one of which was one day ahead of me. C'mon, VSC, I've been waiting long enough! :yes:

It was eerie in here this afternoon. Too quiet. :)

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Filed: Other Country: Denmark
Timeline

I was working......but I was thinking about everyone and wondering what was going on!! Now that we are so close to the end of this phase, I feel so antsy these days! No RFE in the mail today. I am ashamed to tell you that I called the post office and spoke to them about it.....I'm retarded, I know.

03/26/09 : NOA1

09/23/09 : NOA2

11/13/09 : APPROVED and visa in hand!!!

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
I was working......but I was thinking about everyone and wondering what was going on!! Now that we are so close to the end of this phase, I feel so antsy these days! No RFE in the mail today. I am ashamed to tell you that I called the post office and spoke to them about it.....I'm retarded, I know.

Oh, yes. You are. Distinguished southern lady, ha, ha.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

I probably would have done the same thing. So much rests on the ALMIGHTY noa2.

I wonder if Carl got anything? Surely he would have posted.

Edited by Richard-Joanna

mojito.gif

Mojitos for ALL

Timeline

Oh, yes. You are. Distinguished southern lady, ha, ha.

I see your sassy self lurking around in here sometimes and I wondered when you'd start talking to us again! I've missed you!

You know I'm a sweet girl!

I probably would have done the same thing. So much rests on the ALMIGHTY noa2.

I wonder if Carl got anything? Surely he would have posted.

I was wondering the same thing a few minutes ago!! I think that he would have told us. Did you call USCIS or NVC today to check on yours?

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline
I see your sassy self lurking around in here sometimes and I wondered when you'd start talking to us again! I've missed you!

I got scared after you spanked me some 2 months ago... But yes, I know you're a sweet girl. Oh, boy, I need more sanity... and someone who will tell me not to check the damn CIS site every couple of hours...

Timeline

I got scared after you spanked me some 2 months ago... But yes, I know you're a sweet girl. Oh, boy, I need more sanity... and someone who will tell me not to check the damn CIS site every couple of hours...

Personally, I don't think you are checking it enough! :devil:

Well, I was just looking at the "All Petitions" view for VSC... it looks like (perhaps) whoever took the 3/26 stack is just about finished with it. Nothing against the 3/25ers, but I'm hoping 3/27 is next in his or her stack! :thumbs:

Improved USCIS Form G-325A (Biographic Information)

Form field input font changed to allow entry of dates in the specified format and to provide more space for addresses and employment history. This is the 6/12/09 version of the form; the current version is 8/8/11, but previous versions are accepted per the USCIS forms page.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
stephen and elisha,,,,,,,did you hear anything yet??

Nope, not yet, no touches or anything. I might give 'em a call tomorrow anyway just to see.

Congrats on yours! You guys can celebrate together, how awesome is that?! :dance:

I called. Useless. The girl was very polite, and said they couldn't do anything until 5 months and a day—which will be the 28th.

strega (or anyone else who found out they got their NOA2 by calling), how did you get past the first-line operator to talk to someone who actually knew something and could check the status beyond what's posted on CRIS?

hello everyone, checking in to see whos been approved and still not many,,,,that really stinks!!

stephen and elisha,,,i never called,,just saw a touch 3/12 then nothing till 3/24 i received the hard copy in mail,,,still pending on site,,someone said to call NVC to check ,,i am so busy right now, not enough hours in the day , getting ready for my SO to arrive friday night......and i need to really get my papers in order so he can take everything with him back to Italy...whats up with VSC!!! so many of March still waiting without a touch even!!!

06/12/2012 I-751 package sent

06/14/2012 I-751 package delivered

06/19/2012 Check Cashed

06/20/2012 NOA received(dated 06/15/2012)

07/06/2012 NOA Biometrics letter(dated 7/3/2012)

07/18/2012 Biometrics Done (only on Husband)

02/21/2013 Email received-card in production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

I just wanted to give a quick update... We received our approval on Friday and NVC has already received our file.... :dance::dance::dance:

I thought VSC would just sit on it another week... Here's hoping it get through NVC in a timely manner....

Congrats and to all those whose received their NOA2 and to those still waiting...good luck and hopefully this week they will clear off all the March filers :thumbs: If not .... I'm sure we can bribe some people to picket outside their building until its done.... :whistle::whistle:

And Missy... the post office???? They are in most cases worst then the visa people when answering questions.... LOL .... I'm happy your senator mailed it and you will get your hard copy in the mail tomorrow....

Dee Zaman

event.png

Timeline
And Missy... the post office???? They are in most cases worst then the visa people when answering questions.... LOL .... I'm happy your senator mailed it and you will get your hard copy in the mail tomorrow....

I know, I am ashamed.... :blush:

Congrats on your approval!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.