lovelyn

Police Clearance in Singapore

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello visa journey people, I need some help, My fiancé Don is now in the Philippines. And we are ready to schedule my interview at the US embassy since I got my packet 3 two weeks ago. But I found out that I need a police clearance from Singapore because I worked there for almost 2 years.

We are now in Cebu and went to every bank in Cebu to try to find a way to buy a bank draft denominated in Singapore dollars, And I called also to the DBS bank (The Development Bank of Singapore) in Manila branch if I can buy a bank draft from them and they said they don’t have a bank draft operation in the Philippines. I also called the Singapore Embassy in Manila and she don’t have any idea also where can I buy the bank check denominated in Singapore.

It is possible to get a bank draft denominated in Singapore dollars here in the Philippines?

How many days they will process the police clearance If I’m going to Singapore to get it? It seems that were going to spend a lot of money for a special trip in Singapore just only to get that paper?

I’m very worried how to get my police clearance in Singapore. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Love

Hello visa journey people, I need some help, My fiancé Don is now in the Philippines. And we are ready to schedule my interview at the US embassy since I got my packet 3 two weeks ago. But I found out that I need a police clearance from Singapore because I worked there for almost 2 years.

We are now in Cebu and went to every bank in Cebu to try to find a way to buy a bank draft denominated in Singapore dollars, And I called also to the DBS bank (The Development Bank of Singapore) in Manila branch if I can buy a bank draft from them and they said they don’t have a bank draft operation in the Philippines. I also called the Singapore Embassy in Manila and she don’t have any idea also where can I buy the bank check denominated in Singapore.

It is possible to get a bank draft denominated in Singapore dollars here in the Philippines?

How many days they will process the police clearance If I’m going to Singapore to get it? It seems that were going to spend a lot of money for a special trip in Singapore just only to get that paper?

I’m very worried how to get my police clearance in Singapore. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Love

SOME COUNTRIES YOU HAVE TO BE PRESENCE TO GET YOUR PCC. AFTER WE GOT MARRIED IN CEBU, I WENT BACK TO THE USA TO FILE HER 130. ONE OF THE REQ IS THE PCC. SINCE MY WIFE WAS IN DUBAI FOR 3 YRS AND DUBAI NEEDED HER PRESENCE FOR PCC I TOLD HER TO GO BACK TO DUBAI AND GET THE PCC HERSELF WHICH TOOK ABOUT A WEEK TO CLEARED HER. FORTUNETLY, HER BROTHER IN LAW STILL THERE AND HER SISTER SO SHE HAVE PLACED TO STAY. THANKS OTHERWISE I WILL BE SENDING ANOTHER 700 DLRS FOR HOTEL PLUS FOOD. TICKET COST ME 841 DLRS FOR HER RT. BUT SHE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF IT CAUSE I KNOW I HAVE MY LIFETIME PARTNER!

Honey Bun and Sweet Bun Forevermore

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are the same problem I am also hoping they have someone can give details about the bank Draft for the police clearance from Singapore I was also posted here and Looking who Can Help Me. I am still waiting A reply.. I already called the DBS Bank the same answer. Is Asia Bank is base bang in Singapore I can Open An account there because they can issue me a bank draft after i open an account . In MAY BANK they can issue a bank draft but after you open an account you need to wait one month then they can issue a bank draft .. I hope everything will be ok soon My Medical Next Week and my interview Still Depending because of My police Clearance I want to schedule if My document are done . Especially my police Clearance In Singapore once I Send then I can count the day when i can Receive The police Clearance . Hope Have someone could help me about this situation...

Thank you!!!!!!

Ana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.