Serendipity_

K3 FAMILY - HANGOUT, week of March 09

453 posts in this topic

You can try calling the NVC after 6pm today, and see if it has arrived, my guess is tomorrow, since they use bulkmail, it will take them atleast 2-3 days to get it. Atleast VSC and NVC are close, so you don't have to wait too long.

I would have offered to drive the package there myself . It would have been a nice drive....

Do they give you a tracking number for the DHL package once it leaves the NVC? I'm not really clear about your tracking instructions without a tracking number. You are just tracking a date range...? correct?

Married March 9, 2013
NOA1 I-130 April 12, 2013

Transferred to TSC Nov 27, 2013
APPROVED March 18, 2014 FINALLY ! ! ! !! 11 MONTHS & 6 LONG DAYS FOR MY NOA2
Case shipped from TSC to NVC March 21, 2014
Rec'd NOA2 hard copy March 22, 2014
Case rec'd & Case Number assigned April 1, 2014
AMAZING !!!
PAID IV and AOS fees online April 5, 2014
Fees show paid/DS 260 avail. /DS260 submitted/AOS&IV pkg sent April 9, 2014
FEDEX delivered @ NVC April 11, 2014
Revised AOS pkg delivered April 15, 2014
AOS & IV rec'd& scanned in @ NVC April 15, 2014
Revised AOS scanned April 18, 2014
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
DS260 accepted April 30, 2014
Checklist for Birth cert/police cert May 1, 2014
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

Birth cert scanned MAY 8, 2014

CASE COMPLETE JUNE 4, 2014 CC letter received via email June 11, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

Waiver finally FedEx'd to Phoenix Lockbox August 21, 2014

WAIVER APPROVED December 17, 2014

Received Instruction Letter via email December 23, 2014

Final Embassy Appointment January 5, 2015 YAY !

Visa ISSUED January 12, 2015

event.png

event.png

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

NVC will not give you a tracking number. My earlier post basically described how you can check if a package from NVC has been sent to your specific consulate. Once NVC sends the case to the consulate, let me know, and I will help you track it, you can determine the package your application is in once you get the date that NVC sent your file to the embassy.

The Journey Home
04/27/2009 - POE at JFK (Quick and Easy!!!!)
05/07/2009 - Applied for SSN
05/09/2009 - Welcome Letter Received
05/14/2009 - SSN Received
05/11/2009 - GC Production Ordered
06/12/2009 - GC Production Ordered (AGAIN ?!?!?!)
06/19/2009 - Alien Registration Approval notice email
06/22/2009 - 2 Year Green Card Received!!!!!!

Naturalization
02/06/2013 - Application Sent
02/13/2013 - NOA (Priority Date Feb 8th)
02/13/2013 - Biometrics Appt. Letter Received
02/21/2013 - Early Bio Appt. (Original March 15th)
02/26/2013 - Place Inline for Interview

04/24/2013 - Interview scheduled

05/31/2013 - Interview - Recommended for Approval

XX/XX/2013 - Oath Ceremony

NVC will not give you a tracking number. My earlier post basically described how you can check if a package from NVC has been sent to your specific consulate. Once NVC sends the case to the consulate, let me know, and I will help you track it, you can determine the package your application is in once you get the date that NVC sent your file to the embassy.

YOU ARE THE GURU !!!!! Muchas Gracias !!

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS checklist for income and IV pkg April 30, 2014 (checklist expected due to Lawyers mistakes)
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

ONE MORE THING.....

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=183718

BARF BARF !! PUKE PUKE !!!

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Timeline
ONE MORE THING.....

Yup, I saw that earlier, but what can you do...atleast you have been approved as well :)

The Journey Home

Naturalization

ONE MORE THING.....

Yup, I saw that earlier, but what can you do...atleast you have been approved as well :)

Good thing that wasn't a post last week.... and dont get me wrong.... I am glad they got an approval.... but if they looked around VJ for a while they would know that a post like that isn't very nice considering the long waits people have had to live through.

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Good morning ladies...

I'm dying here...so freaking tired!!!!! I can barely hold my head up!!! I need my coffee! Freakin cafeteria is closed until 11am...I was so tired I didn't even come in until 10am!!!!

Check NVC daily. It's awesome because you can call upto midnight. I always called late at night and checked. I got the case number with NVC really fast. Check my timeline. You can see how fast everything went with NVC.

Thank God, I have had exceptionally good luck with my husband getting his stuff done. He is one of those people that is very very very punctual. He will not be even a minute late for anything. So it makes sense that he got everything done quickly. Thank God. I need that in my life. I'm a big procrastinator when it comes to some things. He is getting his vaccination records from his MD today and then once he has those in hand will schedule his medical appointment. He said he would get it done within a week. Inshallah.

Aruba and Jenn - The tickers thing...well some people with nothing better to do sometimes complain when the siggys are too long. I'm guessing someone complained to ewok and he shortened them. It's happened to me in the past...but usually he sends me a PM saying he was changing my siggy. That's weird you got that message about ignorance and greed. :unsure:

Lisa, I'm expecting I won't hear from you for at least a month once Yazied gets here. It's okay...the way my husband is, you might not hear from me for the rest of my life :P:lol: Just kidding :D

Jenn, yes, let's try and get together to chat. It's easier than constantly refreshing the FB screens.

Sarita, I hope you can get done with NVC quick - at least on the bright side, once you're done, you're really done with USCIS for good!

Que - there are a few AP threads...I think there was even a spreadsheet but it was really short. I didn't pay attention to whether or not the AP people got their approvals fast or not...and don't know if they were VSC or CSC. That would be interesting to check out. Maybe later tonight when I'm home I'll look at it. But if you're interested, you can do a search for "administrative processing" and you'll find the spreadsheet.

Everyone - forgive me if I left you out. My brain is mush. I hope that you all have good news for me to read today!

Routing for Mayra and Caroline - also RooDee, Paris Heart, and the others who are still "young" in the journey LOL I hope they don't have to suffer as long as we did.

I will check back throughout the day.

My love to all my K3 family!

Good morning ladies...

I'm dying here...so freaking tired!!!!! I can barely hold my head up!!! I need my coffee! Freakin cafeteria is closed until 11am...I was so tired I didn't even come in until 10am!!!!

Check NVC daily. It's awesome because you can call upto midnight. I always called late at night and checked. I got the case number with NVC really fast. Check my timeline. You can see how fast everything went with NVC.

Thank God, I have had exceptionally good luck with my husband getting his stuff done. He is one of those people that is very very very punctual. He will not be even a minute late for anything. So it makes sense that he got everything done quickly. Thank God. I need that in my life. I'm a big procrastinator when it comes to some things. He is getting his vaccination records from his MD today and then once he has those in hand will schedule his medical appointment. He said he would get it done within a week. Inshallah.

Aruba and Jenn - The tickers thing...well some people with nothing better to do sometimes complain when the siggys are too long. I'm guessing someone complained to ewok and he shortened them. It's happened to me in the past...but usually he sends me a PM saying he was changing my siggy. That's weird you got that message about ignorance and greed. :unsure:

Lisa, I'm expecting I won't hear from you for at least a month once Yazied gets here. It's okay...the way my husband is, you might not hear from me for the rest of my life :P:lol: Just kidding :D

Jenn, yes, let's try and get together to chat. It's easier than constantly refreshing the FB screens.

Sarita, I hope you can get done with NVC quick - at least on the bright side, once you're done, you're really done with USCIS for good!

Que - there are a few AP threads...I think there was even a spreadsheet but it was really short. I didn't pay attention to whether or not the AP people got their approvals fast or not...and don't know if they were VSC or CSC. That would be interesting to check out. Maybe later tonight when I'm home I'll look at it. But if you're interested, you can do a search for "administrative processing" and you'll find the spreadsheet.

Everyone - forgive me if I left you out. My brain is mush. I hope that you all have good news for me to read today!

Routing for Mayra and Caroline - also RooDee, Paris Heart, and the others who are still "young" in the journey LOL I hope they don't have to suffer as long as we did.

Caroline is on her way to Puerto Rico as we speak. She sent me a text saying she was in Philly about to fly PR this morning at 9:28 am.... It would be so cool if she got her approval while she was away.

GOOD KARMA to everyone !

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Where is GS??? Did she drop off the face of the earth?

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

:lol: I think I'll be dragged away from the PC if I try to sign on VJ after he gets here LOL

FYI

I already checked the AP threads and the list is pretty short. There were quite a few VSC, but they filed back in the day when Vermont was the fast moving center...supports my theory a bit.

Try a Rockstar..it will wake you up ;)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Good morning ladies...

I wish all of you K3 filers the best of luck, I hope this week brings good news to you all!!!!

I went CR-1 way of filing this time, and Notime4hatz, thanks for the note in the CR-1 section. Meant a lot to me. Good luck all, I wish you a great week.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

We still not approved but were going to follow this thread to be on point for NVC. Today is 265 days since filing I130 & day 205 since filing I129F ... cant really say what I'm feeling about this ...

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
We still not approved but were going to follow this thread to be on point for NVC. Today is 265 days since filing I130 & day 205 since filing I129F ... cant really say what I'm feeling about this ...

(F)

We're all here for support when you need to vent,whine and eventually celebrate :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

(F)

We're all here for support when you need to vent,whine and eventually celebrate :)

Absolutely!!!

The Journey Home

Naturalization

absolutely !! I have done my fair share of whinning....

I think your approval is coming because they go by the K-3 date...

Married March 9, 2013

AMAZING !!!
AOS accepted May 5, 2014

INTERVIEW JULY 15, 2014

event.png

event.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
00020182.gif EVERYONE!!!

For everyone waiting..let's gather, chit chat & hangout.

Hoping this week brings approvals to all June/July filers still waiting @ VSC.

MAYRA & CAROLINE - Good luck.

Hopefully Lisa, Queue and Narina will get interview dates soooon... Wendy, Mary & Georgina will be have their case completed at NVC and GS, Jen and myself will get to NVC :)

tHANKS sarita,

I came in earlier and didn't see the hang out spot, glad I came back.

I have nothing still, but I think u guys said they hand out approvals tues, weds, and thrusdays, so hopefully I will be getting something THIS WEEK!!!

i MISS MY HUSBAND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD, I'M GOING BANANAS!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the support ;)

Mayra

p.s I'm glad I'm not the only one left, Prince & angel, hang in there with me ;)

CR1 ---------> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

K3 ~~~~~~> APPROVED MARCH 9, 2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.