peacefulpaul_lyn

help pls stuck on nvc for two months...

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi to all member here i am lost and almost hopeless :crying: my fiance just called today at us embassy manila telling that the case no he had is not their system well here it is my fiance cant call to NVC due to busy schedule of his job now he hire his friend to call for us and now his friends gave us the case no but the operator say that it doesn't appear to their system what we should do we almost 2 months approve from uscis pls help us enlighten us with this deli ma pls send me reply to my email nor_lyn_2040@yahoo.com i need your help vj member.... :crying::wacko::crying:

Filing date: 08-18-2009

NOA date for I-485: 08-25-2009 (receive in mail 08-29-2009)

I-485 Biometrics Appt Date: 09-16-2009 (receive in mail 09-01-2009)

EAD Filed Date: 08-18-2009

EAD NOA Date 08-25-2009

EAD RFE Date

EAD Biometrics Appointment Date: 09-16-2009

EAD Approved Date : 2009-09-30/2009-10-05(receive twice email from uscis)

I-485 Interview Appt Date: Nov.03.2009(receive in mail 10/07/2009)

AOS interview pass thank God for everything you are the light of world...

Receive Green Card: Nov 13, 2009

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
hi to all member here i am lost and almost hopeless :crying: my fiance just called today at us embassy manila telling that the case no he had is not their system well here it is my fiance cant call to NVC due to busy schedule of his job now he hire his friend to call for us and now his friends gave us the case no but the operator say that it doesn't appear to their system what we should do we almost 2 months approve from uscis pls help us enlighten us with this deli ma pls send me reply to my email nor_lyn_2040@yahoo.com i need your help vj member.... :crying::wacko::crying:

Contact VJ member Rebeccajo. She knows a wonderful immigration attorney that can pop this right out for you with just a phone call. I don't know any wonderful immigration attorneys.

Your fiancee needs to make time in his busy schedule. They will likely not give info to his friend who has been hired (?) There have been a lot of these lately and they have been taking 5-8 weeks, or so it seems from the posts I read.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Step #1: find time to call NVC and ask about your case status. It's something you or your fiance should do.

Step #2: take a look at this thread.

I must admit I had some trouble understanding your post, so the thread itself might not be that helpful. If your case is stuck at NVC for AP, then that is the right place for you. If not, calling NVC and finding the correct information is the way to go. Then you wills ee whether or not a lawyer is required.

Edited by Badgerella

I-129F Sent: Aug 20th 2008

Interview Date: April 8th 2009, 10:30 - APPROVED!

K-1 Visa Received: April 9th 2009

POE: Aug 8th 2009, Minneapolis

Wedding: Aug 28th 2009

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Our I-129f was approved in 107 days from our NOA1 date.

Our I-129f was approved in 114 days from our filing date.

Our case spent 52 days being chewed by NVC.

Our interview took 224 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS, AP, EAD filed: Oct 15th 2009

Biometrics: Nov 24th 2009

AP received: Dec 14th 2009

EAD received: Dec 17th 2009

Green Card received: Dec 18th 2009

http://www.badgerella.com/forum

Filed: Other Timeline

Contact VJ member Rebeccajo. She knows a wonderful immigration attorney that can pop this right out for you with just a phone call. I don't know any wonderful immigration attorneys.

Your fiancee needs to make time in his busy schedule. They will likely not give info to his friend who has been hired (?) There have been a lot of these lately and they have been taking 5-8 weeks, or so it seems from the posts I read.

Gary -

I don't know what your problem is, but I'd suggest you back your mouth down.

Got it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
Step #1: find time to call NVC and ask about your case status. It's something you or your fiance should do.

Step #2: take a look at this thread.

I must admit I had some trouble understanding your post, so the thread itself might not be that helpful. If your case is stuck at NVC for AP, then that is the right place for you. If not, calling NVC and finding the correct information is the way to go. Then you wills ee whether or not a lawyer is required.

I would second Badgerella's advice. In all likelihood your case got stuck in Administrative Processing at the NVC. Fortunately, while that seems like a black hole, it's not. And you will get released and continue on with the process. Do check out the "Stuck in AP at NVC" thread B has referenced. Many of us who got 'stuck' find it very helpful.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

more and more folks are being held up at this stage of the process. See the link above for more info.

moving from K-1 General to NVC

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.