seesage

Sufficient Documents for Interview???

4 posts in this topic

Last month I received my NOA2 for my fiancee who lives in Kyrgyzstan. Her interview is scheduled for the 24th of March in Kazakhstan and I am currently rushing around to get all the last minute details in order. Airmail takes a week at the shortest and is very expensive :blink:

I have posted her before stating that I will require a co-sponsor the I-130 portion of her coming interview. I am currently working as a substitute teacher and private tutor so I am unable to fulfill the portion stating my job on letter head. Is this ok? I plan to have my mother, my hopeful co-sponsor, supply a letterhead of her job which is steady and good work. I also plan on attaching tax returns for the both of us from the past two years, w-2s from this year for each of us, and pay stubs from both of us, and lastly the signed I-130 forms from each of us.

Will this all be sufficient? Would I be in trouble if I wasn't able to acquire a letterhead for my mother as well but did supply the other listed documents?

Thank you.

Edited by seesage

if you're a substitute teacher you can get a letter from the school district where you work. this might not satisfy the income requirements, but you could still get a letter.

Thanks for the idea, I was able to get one from the school district.

I have another question. I am recompiling the original I-129f package to send to my fiancee for her interview. Do I need to include the passport photos again? It will mean me going out and paying for another photo for myself, the originals were/are lost in the mail, long story.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

They will have the original I-129f package at the interview. The copy for your fiance is simply meant for her reference.

You do not need to send passport photos, however, she will require several.

You will want to send your I-134, supporting financial documents, evidence of on-going relationship. See the K-1 Guide for more information.

timeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.